Notices
S197 Handling Section For everything suspension related, inlcuding brakes, tires, and wheels.

Koni's are ON SALE AGAIN! Big savings.

Old 03-05-2012, 07:20 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ov3r
OoooooOOOoo time to ramp up a second job! So i can buy a set
Just start "Hookin'"
Old 03-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Entaille
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Unclenard
I'm sure Sam will take care of you when he gets back. If you don't hear back from him by the 14th then I'd call.
Yeah. I'm sure he will too. Oh well, I had time to think about it during the downtime and I'm saving for coilovers instead. Sam, probably need to verify with you what route to take with the wheel/tire sizes I will be running. I'll give you a call when I'm ready.

Last edited by Entaille; 03-12-2012 at 02:35 AM.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:58 PM
GTRaider
1st Gear Member

Sam's sale made the decision easy for me! I was torn between the Koni Sports and the STR.T's but the savings did it. Pulled the trigger on the Sport Struts/Shocks and the Steeda Upper Strut Mounts. Now it just has to get a little warmer in MA to get the car cover off and get her back on the road again - then get to work.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:10 PM
supermario
2nd Gear Member

Hey guys, I called strano and he's on vacation. If I order online, I should still get the Koni sale prices right? I'm in no rush to get them. Just want to make sure I don't miss out on the sale!
Old 05-24-2012, 08:10 PM
GTRaider
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by supermario
Hey guys, I called strano and he's on vacation. If I order online, I should still get the Koni sale prices right? I'm in no rush to get them. Just want to make sure I don't miss out on the sale!
The web site still shows the 20% off sale still on - so yes, I'd bet you will get the sale price. They're great to deal with and ship on time. I ordered the Steeda Upper Strut Mounts at the same time but they had to wait for their order to arrive. They shipped them out within a few days of the struts/shocks.

You should buy the strut mounts so you won't have to re-do them when the stock units fail. And if you're going to change the struts yourself, be very careful when you remove the old springs. Those things are very long and using a set of "outside" coil spring compressors proved to be very dangerous when my son and I changed mine. Don't be in a hurry because there's a lot of energy stored in those springs when compressed enough to remove them!!
Old 05-26-2012, 04:22 AM
audioAl
4th Gear Member

Sale is almost over, you got the Moneeezz??
Old 05-30-2012, 11:47 AM
Sam Strano
Former Sponsor

You have to call me TODAY. Right now, this is it.... I just got back and I'm buried in orders online, so you will have to call to make sure you get this done. I am only one guy, and can only do so much and when 50 folks all wait for the last minute, someone will get left out. Call me as soon as possible. Keep trying if you don't get me.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:16 AM
GTRaider
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Sam Strano
You have to call me TODAY. Right now, this is it.... I just got back and I'm buried in orders online, so you will have to call to make sure you get this done. I am only one guy, and can only do so much and when 50 folks all wait for the last minute, someone will get left out. Call me as soon as possible. Keep trying if you don't get me.
Buried in orders!! Ahhhh... a Salesman's dream come true!
Old 06-27-2012, 10:49 PM
Topless Stang
2nd Gear Member

Noooooooooooo...I'm so mad I missed this!!! I thought I found a good deal and then I had to go and read this...Any special 4th of July plans to revisit these prices? The cash I have for the sports is going to vanish if I don't pull the trigger soon lol.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:53 AM
Sam Strano
Former Sponsor

The sale is over, it's a Koni deal and only happens once a year (and only the past few, no idea if it will next year). I have Koni Sports in stock for the front (rears are on backorder nationally but I'll be getting a lot of the first sets back in the USA). I also have full sets of STR.T's in stock ready to roll... They are $405 a set and have good rebound damping, just not adjustment of it and the Koni lifetime warranty too.

As for the pricing you found on the Koni's, I'd be suspect. Koni has minimum pricing policies, and I'm *very* competitive on Koni pricing, that quote seems way out of line. What often happens is even though they come 2 to a box, the pricing is *each*. Many shops do not get that, because they don't work with Koni very much like I do and they screw up pricing accordingly. My pricing is discounted over 30% off of retail.....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Koni's are ON SALE AGAIN! Big savings.