Notices
S197 Shelby Section This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the latest installment of the Shelby Mustangs; the Shelby GT, the CS6, and the awesome GT500.

a little too far

Old 08-28-2008, 09:35 AM
funtimesalways
3rd Gear Member

Default a little too far

i just got the SGT back from getting all the lights blacked out, (painted) and it looks nice! i nowhere in my instructions to the people was to paint the headlights, but they did! well it looks nice, matches the black overlay grill, but its impossible to see at night. i can barley see with highs on. since i cannot find the lower lights/brake cooler bezels yet, guess SAI dosent wanna release them yet, im kinda stuck. maybe i could just buy new lights, a set of lights from mossmustang or something, but spendy after buying all that. any advice? thanks
Old 08-28-2008, 10:00 AM
mynameismike65
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by funtimesalways
i just got the sgt back from getting all the lights blacked out, (painted) and it looks nice! I nowhere in my instructions to the people was to paint the headlights, but they did! Well it looks nice, matches the black overlay grill, but its impossible to see at night. I can barley see with highs on. Since i cannot find the lower lights/brake cooler bezels yet, guess sai dosent wanna release them yet, im kinda stuck. Maybe i could just buy new lights, a set of lights from mossmustang or something, but spendy after buying all that. Any advice? Thanks
pics or stfu! j/k
Old 08-28-2008, 02:13 PM
funtimesalways
3rd Gear Member

when i get off work i will snap a couple

Search this Thread