Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

NEED ADVICE ON SALEEN EXTREME

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 05:13 AM
05SDI
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: NEED ADVICE ON SALEEN EXTREME

YES YOU ARE YELLING! And it's a harder read. I guess kinda lik no punchuation are speelin! But what would I know? 05SDI
Old 08-12-2006, 01:22 PM
S281 E
5th Gear Member

lol
Old 08-12-2006, 02:42 PM
ExtremeSaleen
2nd Gear Member

Majority of people find it extremely rude when someone types in all caps because that equates to yelling. If you'd like help from people in this forum, please be more curitous.

To be completely honest, I think some people here have forgotten who you are, so I was actually suprised to see responses from people like birdieman. I seem to remember you complaining about the power of your 04 and stating that it was the first supercharged car you'd owned, yet in the same thread you claimed to have owned an E car. You got called out on that little piece of dishonesty so you created a new login name. Just adding an R to the end wasn't fooling too many people. I did see you posted pics of a yellow 04, maybe that was you, maybe it wasn't. But with all those supposed problems and compliants, here you are now asking about the new extremes. Oh, and you owned an 05 and 06 vette in the middle there.

One thing I really hate about the internet is the number of posers that lurk around forums like this.
Old 08-13-2006, 01:25 PM
S281 E
5th Gear Member

Again LOL...
Old 08-13-2006, 11:40 PM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: ExtremeSaleen

Majority of people find it extremely rude when someone types in all caps because that equates to yelling. If you'd like help from people in this forum, please be more curitous.

To be completely honest, I think some people here have forgotten who you are, so I was actually suprised to see responses from people like birdieman. I seem to remember you complaining about the power of your 04 and stating that it was the first supercharged car you'd owned, yet in the same thread you claimed to have owned an E car. You got called out on that little piece of dishonesty so you created a new login name. Just adding an R to the end wasn't fooling too many people. I did see you posted pics of a yellow 04, maybe that was you, maybe it wasn't. But with all those supposed problems and compliants, here you are now asking about the new extremes. Oh, and you owned an 05 and 06 vette in the middle there.

One thing I really hate about the internet is the number of posers that lurk around forums like this.
CALLED OUT (In all caps notice [8D]) I love it I asked this guy to stop yelling and use some punctuation about 3 weeks ago to no avail. That was about the same time as the posts about his '04 SC car, his E car, and his 2 Vettes.
Old 08-14-2006, 02:06 PM
ExtremeSaleen
2nd Gear Member

I know some here might think that I was a *****, but here is a refresher for everyone.

Old thread from same ID minus the R

Old 08-14-2006, 03:31 PM
dotbomb
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ExtremeSaleen

I know some here might think that I was a *****, but here is a refresher for everyone.

Old thread from same ID minus the R

Good times. Good times.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:45 AM
PolkThug
5th Gear Member

I just found this website:

http://www.S281ER238R.justgotowned.com/
Old 08-16-2006, 01:10 AM
tim1200
3rd Gear Member

Remind me not to get on your bad side!
Old 08-16-2006, 03:17 AM
Say When
3rd Gear Member

Polk,

That has got to be one of the most hilarious things I have seen! Laughed through the whole thing!

Quick Reply: NEED ADVICE ON SALEEN EXTREME