Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

turbo or supercharge

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 12:23 AM
S281 E
5th Gear Member

Default RE: turbo or supercharge

^+1

Haney has answered all of my questions and I have yet to purchase something from him.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:06 AM
jsaleen004
1st Gear Member

that was sick casey! sorry underground...nice try
Old 02-21-2007, 07:28 PM
safado
1st Gear Member

Has anyone purchased from underground before? how was the handling of the order? Customer service?
Heard of haney and TexasHR but underground is new to me....

Also Thanks for the greeting Tim and thats a sweeet looking stang you got there!!!!!
Old 02-21-2007, 10:33 PM
mills281e
4th Gear Member

+2 on Tim1200's comments.

When I was initially inquiring about an upgraded intercooler and smaller pulley, Casey put me in touch with the company that I could get it directly from....though he stood to make middleman money if I ordered itthrough Haney. First class!
Old 02-23-2007, 03:51 AM
Say When
3rd Gear Member

I agree. Just calling it like we see it. I just saw 07gtking's post in the "group buy " thread.Whothe hell posts in there unless it's all about business?

I wonder if you get Total Gym for free with a blower purchase and a visit from Chuck Norris and Christy Brinkley?
Old 02-23-2007, 10:52 PM
smoothy
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Say When

I agree. Just calling it like we see it. I just saw 07gtking's post in the "group buy " thread.Whothe hell posts in there unless it's all about business?

I wonder if you get Total Gym for free with a blower purchase and a visit from Chuck Norris and Christy Brinkley?
Yeah, Chuck installs the blower and Christy teaches you to use the Total Gym. BTW for this week only, weren't they throwing in the Pocket Fisherman?

Sorry 07gtking, your post read so much like an advertisement it is embarassing. You write just like the guy who spams me with ads for all-natural male enhancement drugs and other such drivel.
Old 02-24-2007, 01:46 AM
Say When
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: smoothy

Yeah, Chuck installs the blower and Christy teaches you to use the Total Gym. BTW for this week only, weren't they throwing in the Pocket Fisherman?

Sorry 07gtking, your post read so much like an advertisement it is embarassing. You write just like the guy who spams me with ads for all-natural male enhancement drugs and other such drivel.

He hee. I love it. I'll take Christy showing me how to use the blower.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:03 AM
tim1200
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: smoothy

He hee. I love it. I'll take Christy showing me how to use the blower.
Those demos are to die for...........