Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

SALEEN WORLD REGISTRY

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 05:20 PM
foxsaleen
1st Gear Member

Default SALEEN WORLD REGISTRY

ATTENTION 1985 SALEEN OWNERS

We are going to start a world registry for the Saleen mustangs. We are starting with 85 and will add the other fox body years as possible. If you have seen the Shelby registry that's what we are going to do, at least something simular. So here is what i am looking for. If you have an '85 Saleenemail me and i will send the registration stuff. If you know of a '85 that was lost, stolen, wrecked ect. I want that kind of information. Got pictures of cars at shows or when they where new. Anything you have, even stories I want to get the information. Plan is to compile all of this and then get a web site where owners can read, research, and add information. This is going to take a while to get all the bugs worked out. I have the 84's done (kind of easy there all in one place). Lets see how many we can find?

registration sheet request or questions:
Marc Allen
Mallen@prudentialallen.com

We are trying to document each 1985 Saleen that was produced and get it current status. We want information like car number, complete VIN, exterior color, interior color, milage, current state/condition, DSO, markings, equiptment details, things like this.

IF the orginal door tag is in place I want that info.If the car is orginal we want the data tag info under the hood and if orginal paint marks are on the car I have a sheet that explains where to look and what to look for.

Marc, Myself, and others associated with this project are notcollecting this information for our own use or profit, our intention is create a website where current and future owners and enthusiast can research information on these Saleen vehicles.and see photographs of all these vehicles possible. This project is not associated with any particular Saleen related orginization .If there are any questions consering anything I can answer contact me directly.

Gary Alsobrooks
bigwingsaleen@comcast.net