Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

Lizstick Red?

Old 04-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Lj2008

Default Lizstick Red?

Anyone know where I canget the paint code for
Lizstick Red?
Please email any suggestions
Thx!
Old 04-11-2008, 12:43 PM
Saleen326
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Lizstick Red?

You can't. Saleen owns the right to it and unless you have a Lizstick red car you can't order any from Saleen. Your best bet is to see if BASF has anything similar, but it won't be anything close to the Saleen lizstick.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:23 PM
desant89
2nd Gear Member

I hae Lizstick red, and I am having a huge problem trying to get touch-up paint form Saleen. Every time I ask, someone is going to look into it, and I never hear back from them! I want to put a clear bra on it, but there are like two small rock chips at the bottom of my bumper. I want to touch them up before the clear goes on. No way you wil get this paint from Saleen for an entire car. I do hear that House of Colors has a color just like it though. Not sure if that is a place that paints or a name brand, but either way, I would contact them.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:34 PM
Curz
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: desant89

I hae Lizstick red, and I am having a huge problem trying to get touch-up paint form Saleen. Every time I ask, someone is going to look into it, and I never hear back from them! I want to put a clear bra on it, but there are like two small rock chips at the bottom of my bumper. I want to touch them up before the clear goes on. No way you wil get this paint from Saleen for an entire car. I do hear that House of Colors has a color just like it though. Not sure if that is a place that paints or a name brand, but either way, I would contact them.
classic Saleen customer service right there!!! They are the freakin worst at ever getting you answers and getting a human being on the
phone is a major challenge. If you do, good luck getting an answer. Most of the time I know more than they do!
They have a serious management problem IMO. Now, when I had my Roush - they know how to get you information. I like my Saleen cars better
but the Roush body slams them in the way they take care of customers. /rant off/
Old 04-11-2008, 02:42 PM
desant89
2nd Gear Member

Wow, I just got a call back from Carlos. They do have the touch-up paint for me, and they are shipping it out to me in the next couple of days. Free of charge!!!! I was definitely expcting to pay something for it. Not even paying shipping.....
Old 04-11-2008, 07:52 PM
speedster1322

classic Saleen customer service right there!!! They are the freakin worst at ever getting you answers and getting a human being on the
phone is a major challenge. If you do, good luck getting an answer. Most of the time I know more than they do!
They have a serious management problem IMO. Now, when I had my Roush - they know how to get you information. I like my Saleen cars better
but the Roush body slams them in the way they take care of customers. /rant off/

Wow, I just got a call back from Carlos. They do have the touch-up paint for me, and they are shipping it out to me in the next couple of days. Free of charge!!!! I was definitely expcting to pay something for it. Not even paying shipping.....
Oopps - Jorge, Carlos and Jared seem to be comming through alot lately. [sm=thanx.gif]
Old 04-11-2008, 10:59 PM
S281 E
5th Gear Member

They have been pretty bad in the past but I have had pretty good luck dealing with them.
Old 04-11-2008, 11:49 PM
PolkThug
5th Gear Member

I know Jazzer has some extra left over:
Old 04-14-2008, 08:14 PM
nrcollectibles
2nd Gear Member

You will love the clear bra! When you get the paint, look closely. They should send you two paints. The darker one is a base coat and the lighter the clear (at least that's how the rainbow paint comes). Mine were both unmarked.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:27 PM
Jazzer The Cat
Retired Moderator

You kiddin' me Polkster??? I would NEVER part with my Lizstick [sm=kiss.gif]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Lizstick Red?