Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

SMS @ LA Auto Show... No Mustang again?

Old 12-13-2009, 01:04 PM
demarcom
2nd Gear Member

Default SMS @ LA Auto Show... No Mustang again?

Wow, there has been very little going on in this forum except bashing of that one guy selling stuff. I remember a few weeks back that SMS had some big plans for the LA auto show. not sure if they said specifically that they would have their Mustang there, but I inferred it. I looked up the LA show and all I see is the old S7 and Challenegers...

Did I miss something? or did they miss another show to reveal the real thing? At this point... I am just curious...

They cant be selling Challengers like hot cakes, and even if they made 20K per car, I can imagine they are burning through cash like no tomorrow. There isnt much of a parts business to keep the cash flowing...
Old 12-13-2009, 01:20 PM
tonylop33
1st Gear Member

Before the LA Show they announced the reveal would be in Detroit. Depending on who you believe it is because the car was not ready or because Detroit is a bigger (more prestigious) show.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:11 PM
demarcom
2nd Gear Member

My misunderstanding... i guess we will see in a couple weeks. Detroit show is mid-January.
Old 12-13-2009, 11:13 PM
jdivad
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by demarcom
They cant be selling Challengers like hot cakes...
The LA display cars are spoken for. The 570s are selling at a pace.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:32 AM
S281 E
5th Gear Member

At least something is selling.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:13 PM
GM EATER
2nd Gear Member

Default Spoken For

Hey Dave, glad something's spoken for. Unfortunately anyone who speaks outside of your truth on your site gets deleted or banned. It's called, a healthy environment is when people can agree or disagree and VOICE THEIR OPINION! That is when a forum is run democratically, your forum is run like a well oiled dictatorship, say something you or Jim D. doesn't like or agree with and off comes your head. Hmmmm....
Old 12-16-2009, 04:41 PM
Red_Devil
Official Sponsor For Whiteline USA

Yeah, even I got banned on SOEC...
Old 12-16-2009, 04:49 PM
sftdyna
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by jdivad
The LA display cars are spoken for. The 570s are selling at a pace.
yes dave, its called a slow pace!!!! which i guess is better then the sms phanthom mustang which is no place.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:06 PM
sftdyna
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by GM EATER
Hey Dave, glad something's spoken for. Unfortunately anyone who speaks outside of your truth on your site gets deleted or banned. It's called, a healthy environment is when people can agree or disagree and VOICE THEIR OPINION! That is when a forum is run democratically, your forum is run like a well oiled dictatorship, say something you or Jim D. doesn't like or agree with and off comes your head. Hmmmm....
yes thats right boys, the best part of there now obvious intentions backfired on there master!!! i dont think anyone could look at sms as a company that can be trusted! there antics and comments towards saleen/mj showed there real colors, they hurt every current saleen owner! and now everyone knows it, i never thought people could stoop so low! but i guess they know there finished, word has it they will be building cars in there parking lot soon!! and just think who sms has to thank for all of this? thats right jim d and dave, yes these two pawns destroyed every ounce of credibility for there master ( not that he had any credibility after the chamco scam) so thanks guys! for showing the world his real colors! oh and thanks for banning me also! ive seen enough.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:32 AM
S281 E
5th Gear Member

hahahaha....this is too funny.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SMS @ LA Auto Show... No Mustang again?