Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

Super Cool Saleen Inspired Fox Body Mod

Old 08-20-2015, 05:26 PM
MustangForums Editor
MustangForums Editor

Default Super Cool Saleen Inspired Fox Body Mod

Stephen Wehner used his love for Saleen Mustangs as an inspiration for this cool looking 1993 Fox Body mod.

Read the rest on the Mustang Forums homepage. >>
Old 08-23-2015, 07:28 AM
LilRoush
6th Gear Member

Fox isn't a body, it's a chassis. Ford used several bodies on the fox platform.

Between this and the trash article about the 2015 V6, I'm thinking the writing staff on this forum needs to be fired and replaced by people who know the basics of Mustangs.
Old 08-24-2015, 09:00 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

All that was meant was to provide a link to another Foxbody build.

Not to discuss who knows more about the correct wording of a comment. I think we all knew what he meant.
Old 08-29-2015, 06:38 PM
LilRoush
6th Gear Member

No, even in the article itself the wrong terms were used - several times. The error was not limited to this attention getting thread.
As a second point, it IS posted to discuss - so I was discussing it. If they don't want an article discussed, don't write it and especially don't post it on a DISCUSSION FORUM.
Old 09-01-2015, 07:22 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

I see your point, but don't agree with people losing they're job over it, especially the whole staff. Unless your volunteering your services to show you can do better. I know I can't.

Now, I'm not replying to ruffle feathers and in no way mean any disrespect, but I am curious as to if these are paying jobs to begin with ? Or are these people volunteering they're time to do this on they're own ?
Old 09-03-2015, 02:34 PM
PNYXPRESS
5th Gear Member

I will have to agree with lilRoush on this. This article could have been be written alot better. This is not a Saleen inspired car. To be inspired by Saleen means to use design queues from Saleen, not use the actual body panels.

The one off aviation themed mustangs are inspired by real p51 air squadrons. this is just a mustang with a saleen body kit with a turbo'd engine owned by a guy who wanted a saleen.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:52 PM
Urambo Tauro
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by LilRoush
Fox isn't a body, it's a chassis. Ford used several bodies on the fox platform.
I'm willing to let it slide, considering that the Fox platform is unibody.
Old 09-16-2015, 02:11 PM
LilRoush
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 88 orangepeel notch
I see your point, but don't agree with people losing they're job over it, especially the whole staff. Unless your volunteering your services to show you can do better. I know I can't.

Now, I'm not replying to ruffle feathers and in no way mean any disrespect, but I am curious as to if these are paying jobs to begin with ? Or are these people volunteering they're time to do this on they're own ?
I certainly hope they aren't getting paid. Most forums are volunteer.

As for fired - they need to be let go. If you are a mechanic who can't fix things, you should be fired. If you are a farmer who can't farm, you should be fired. In this case, we have a writer who can't write. Time to find one or two who can.

This is not the only horrid article representing this forum. It would be one thing if it was just poorly written, but many of the articles are using BAD info and are just plain wrong. As a Mustang enthusiast, it hurts to see a Mustang dedicated forum put such bad info into the spotlight.