VMP Phase III package for Roush RS3 - MustangForums.com

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

VMP Phase III package for Roush RS3

Old 07-22-2015, 11:52 AM   #1
MADSCOTSMAN
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2012 Roush RS3
Default VMP Phase III package for Roush RS3

Just thought I'd give some major props to Justin and the rest of VMP on here.

I was fortunate enough to purchase a 2012 Roush RS3 with only 1200 miles on it about a month ago. I detuned and somewhat de-modded my 13' base GT and traded it in. I was able to sell enough of my old parts to pay for 90% of the Phase 3 , 675HP package from VMP.

Made the purchase through my local dealership and had them do the install. The performance of my car is now mind melting. Acceleration is REDICULOUS approaching LUDICRIOUS, hits the redline in each gear in milliseconds. Even in 6th gear the car pulls like a freight train and the throttle response is immediate. Rolling along in 3rd gear if you peg it, the tires come unglued. So far I have been afraid to turn off traction control completely since the install on Monday, and have only ventured into advancedtrac sport mode. The VMP package makes the car feel how you think it SHOULD feel when you think about driving a supercharged car. Not really sure on how much power I am actually putting down to the tires but the difference between the ROUSH tune and the VMP with plugs. pulleys, and CF CAI are literally Night and day at WOT.
MADSCOTSMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 12:28 PM   #2
Liridonrs3

Vehicle: 2014 Roush Stage 3.
Default What comes with it.!.

I bought a 2014 RS3 bran new phase 1. 575hp. I want to get the Vmp but don't know to much on it. How does it work and what comes with it. Help me please.
Liridonrs3 is offline   Reply With Quote