Roush Restoration - where to get parts?? - MustangForums.com

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs
Search

Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

Roush Restoration - where to get parts??

Old 06-08-2016, 03:12 PM   #1
ChevelleStang

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Mustang Roush Stage 3
Default Roush Restoration - where to get parts??

Hey Guys,

I have a 2001 Mustang Roush - Stage 3. It needs a little work and I need help finding where to get parts to keep it as factory as possible. I love it and runs good but dont know how to get good oem products. I know alot of the engine stuff is the normal 4.6l but with the blower, im having trouble finding a new serp belt? Also I need to redo the stripes and possibly repaint the car, if I do that i cant find the side door decals. These are pretty specific and cant find where to order them? I guess I might need to call rough performance, but wondering if you guys have had any luck getting roush stuff???? Thanks for all the help!
ChevelleStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 06:13 PM   #2
kenthicken
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2008 Roush 427R

Roush is your best source for getting the serpentine belt, etc. Also, they will cut you a new set of stripes as well (they still have the artwork in their computers).

As for anything else, eBay is a good resource too. Good luck on your resto!

2008 Roush 427R #365
Vapor / Gray - 1 of 12
kenthicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 05:25 PM   #3
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevelleStang View Post
Hey Guys,

I have a 2001 Mustang Roush - Stage 3. It needs a little work and I need help finding where to get parts to keep it as factory as possible. I love it and runs good but dont know how to get good oem products. I know alot of the engine stuff is the normal 4.6l but with the blower, im having trouble finding a new serp belt? Also I need to redo the stripes and possibly repaint the car, if I do that i cant find the side door decals. These are pretty specific and cant find where to order them? I guess I might need to call rough performance, but wondering if you guys have had any luck getting roush stuff???? Thanks for all the help!
Supercharger specific parts should be available from Roush, Ford Racing, or Eaton Superchargers, but let's hope Roush supports your other needs. Worse comes to worse you might find a maker of vinyl stripes that will make the side stripes for you. If not available you could consider having the stripes painted on when you repaint the car. Good Luck!

Ad Hominem "personal attacks" are a sign of poor arguments & a lack of maturity... you dumb jerk!
Mr. D is offline   Reply With Quote