Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

2001 Roush v6 questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2016, 07:57 PM
Foxynos302

Default 2001 Roush v6 questions

So I bought a 2001 Roush V6 stage 1 earlier this year but the previous owners done a little work to it and I'm in need of some help. When I bought it, it had clear headlights, euro style taillights, billet grills everywhere(bumper/grill/hood vent), and 17" Cobra R replicas(with 225/45s on it to give it a stretched/low pro look). It had 15xxxx miles and the clear coat was peeling off of the entire car. Since, I've gotten 245/45R17 bfg comp 2s, factory headlights, smoked factory tail lights with sequential turn signals, shorty antenna, new stock cowl, repainted the entire car, and of course a bbk cai. Now while doing the tires and cai I noticed it has blue shocks, springs, and rear sway bar, along with headman headers. I also know it has the mufflers cut out but I'm sure one of the previous owners did that not Roush. My questions are: does anyone know what these cars came with from Roush? Obviously the body kit and I'm sure the Hedman headers did as well. Are the suspension components blue cause it's a Ford and I'm just thinking too much or has the car been lowered a little from Roush? Also any pictures of a 2001 Roush V6 looked like stock would be great, I've searched on here for some but all the ones I find are too old and can't be "found". Thanks in advance for any and all help.