South West AZ, TX, NM, OK

Phoenix AZ

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 07:31 PM
TayGt
1st Gear Member

Default Phoenix AZ

Hey anyone know of a mustang club that cruises around in the phoenix Az area. NOt like that rice kids that put stickers on there windows and try to race everyone just a group of alll kinds of mustangs. I have a 03 Gt(stock) just looking for ppl to cruise wit and talk mustangs.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:25 PM
bhaz413
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Phoenix AZ

Good luck getting a response. I am new to the area and was looking for the same stuff. This forum is dead.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:25 PM

I roll around up there and would meet up... just PM me.. i live in tempe but on the weekends i go to bell rd.. the illegals or the track.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:32 AM
desslok40
3rd Gear Member

Hello there, I am in Gilbert, would like to start some sort of East Valley Mustang club, usually go to Firebird on Friday drag nights, would be cool to get together with others, I know Gearhead Garage ,in Gilbert, is having a Dyno Day Mar.1, good place to meet up, Matt has done most of the work on my car, he is a good guy, fair , and has great labor prices FYI

I go to Speedworld occasionally but its a long drive out there, wish they were closer. Although I must say their track is better prepped, wish Firebird had something during the day !!!!

Any interest in starting a club, hell everyone else has one !!!
Old 03-07-2008, 12:50 PM
hpmotzd

ORIGINAL: TayGt

Hey anyone know of a mustang club that cruises around in the phoenix Az area. NOt like that rice kids that put stickers on there windows and try to race everyone just a group of alll kinds of mustangs. I have a 03 Gt(stock) just looking for ppl to cruise wit and talk mustangs.
[/align][/align]We have a new Mustang club on the west side. Check out http://wildwestmustangs.blogspot.com We are a new club, only 3 months old and always looking for new members. Also, we are (re)starting the Friday night cruise and show tonight (the 7th) at 91st ave and Northern. Its in the Target/Kohls parking lot, behind Auto Zone and starts at 6pm. All cars are welcome and it will be an every friday night event. Everyone is welcome to come out and meet the club and have a good time[/align][/align]
Old 03-08-2008, 08:03 PM
killergt

I'm in Gilbert too, i'd love to find/join a mustang club!
Old 03-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Gary H
4th Gear Member

Next Sat, Mar 15, is a big cruise on main in mesa. The city is sponsoring it, goes from noon until 10pm. SHould be a big turnout.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:55 AM
Stormin
1st Gear Member

I own and run StorminStangs.com and have taken on Chapters for all states. Stop by and register and I have AZ forums up . Just need someone to run it. Thanks for your time, Tom (Stormin)
Old 03-24-2008, 03:34 PM
Stormin
1st Gear Member

Bump for the noobs...
Old 03-25-2008, 01:22 PM
Gary H
4th Gear Member

Cruise pics for those that didnt go... alot more cars, but It got to dark to take any good ones
http://mysticspeed.com/MainStreetCruise2008/

Quick Reply: Phoenix AZ