South West AZ, TX, NM, OK

Texans?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 10:38 PM
Remove_Before_Flight

Default RE: Texans?

Moody Texas, 25 miles south of Waco.....I'm currently at College Station until March 9th till I go off for Spring Break

Also in the Corps of Cadets so my time is really limited.

Looking to hook-up with some fellow Mustang Enthusiastsout there!
Old 03-15-2007, 02:29 AM
godsgft

Ok guys, looks like we have Austin and San Antonio fully represented. When are we going to get together and go for a cruise. I sold my 2001 corvette Z06 and bought the Mustang. I am eager to get it out of the garage. I am on the northwest side of San Antonio off of 1604 and Culebra.

What do you guys think? We could drive half way to Austin and the Austin guys could drive halfway to San Antonio. Meet in the middle and have lunch or something.[sm=gears.gif]
Old 04-12-2007, 01:40 AM
ryanworrell520
2nd Gear Member

Pearland, TX (South of Houston)
Old 04-14-2007, 06:37 PM
foreman400x

Im from Bridge City bout 90 minutes east of Houston
Old 04-17-2007, 10:28 PM
Shadofax

Abilene (Dyess AFB) here looking for something in the area! Might have to make it down to San An sounds like.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:36 AM
hwalker091
1st Gear Member

H-TOWN representin!! also have a house down in galveston and conroe.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:26 AM
BD@AutoConnectionUSA
1st Gear Member

Hi Guys and Gals.

[sm=welcomesign.gif]

We are a new authorized vendor here on Mustang Forums and we specialize in mustangs. We are fellow Texas from Arlington Texas!!

We have quite a few Terminators, Fox Bodies (GT and COBRAS). We also have an awesome relationship with one of the best tuners in the nation (GEAR HEADS IN ARLINGTON TEXAS) and they are located only about 1 mile from us. They do all of our work and we do dynos on all of our modded cars. Many also have custom maps and tunes! [sm=happy046.gif]

We are starting to video the dynos and post them on streetfire.net. I have always been a mustang nut, which is why I now do this for a living! [sm=icon_rock.gif]

We also take trades. Not just local trades....we buy, sell, and trade all over the nation!

I wanted to give a quick shout out letting you guys know about us and you will be hearing much more from us,including many promotions and events for all of you!

Feel free to visit our web site at
www.AutoConnectionUSA.net

Also, feel free to send us pictures and info on your trades or cars you are selling to
BrandonDaniels@autoconnectionusa.net for a free estimate.

E-mail us if you are looking for something in particlar as well because we have massive databases and resources and locate these cars nationwide every day. [sm=type.gif]

Look forward to assisting and serving all of you. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

With Gratitude,

Brandon
www.AutoConnectionUSA.net
Old 05-09-2007, 11:48 PM
fivepointohmoose

Hey there all. I'm currently in Hawai'i but in under a week I'm moving to Houston. If all goes well i'm buying a 90 GT the day or the day after I land. I love foxbodies because by neighbor had one when I was growing up, but I've always driven imports so i'm VERY new to American cars and Mustangs. I'd love to meet anyone from the Houston area who would want to cruise, help me out with the basics on these amazing cars, and just hang out in general. I hope to learn a lot from this forum and have a great time in Texas. I'm from Oregon for the first 20 years of my life before going to Hawai'i, so Texas will be a big change, but I'm definatly excited.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:19 AM
BD@AutoConnectionUSA
1st Gear Member

Hey man. I am in DFW area now. Was born in Bend, Oregon. Where in Oregon did you live?
Old 05-10-2007, 04:52 PM
fivepointohmoose

I was born and raised in Beaverton, and went to college down in Ashland for two years before moving out to Hawai'i.

Quick Reply: Texans?