South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

CENTRAL FLORIDA AND WEST FLORIDA CRUISE AND MEET: SATURDAY JULY 14TH

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 02:46 AM
JoshyGT
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: CENTRAL FLORIDA AND WEST FLORIDA CRUISE AND MEET: SATURDAY JULY 14TH

I will be there. I live near Orlando and know the area very well, there is plenty of room to drive around with lots of popular streets full of people (and TRAFFIC) but make sure to contact the local authorities about "reving the engines" or "blowing the exhaust" because the cops line the streets and look for that.

Anyways, I think it sounds good and let me know when we can get that phone list up and going. My email is: guapoclothing@hotmail.com and I look forward to it. Are we going to get the Red Bull girls?

***I HAVE ACCESS TO A VIDEOGRAPHER WHO WOULD LOVE TO PUT TOGETHER A VIDEO FOR US, HAS GREAT EQUIPMENT AND WOULD ONLY CHARGE PER VIDEO COPY SOLD***

Keep me posted peoples!!!
Old 07-07-2007, 06:35 AM
lldsandsll
4th Gear Member

Default RE: CENTRAL FLORIDA AND WEST FLORIDA CRUISE AND MEET: SATURDAY JULY 14TH

LOOOOOOOOOVE WINGS! i will be there, i've got some cool stuff to show the group, wait til u see. unfortunately my 4.10's and auburn pro diff won't be in for the run, but still, got some goodies!!! this will be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: GTstangB.F.D.M.

ya send it to ONF1R..

send him:
-member name
-your name
-phone number
-location coming from (orlando, daytona, tampa, etc)

also, ONF1R, i will get the map that i am making along wiht directions and a timed schedule up soon..

as far as where we are going to eat, its going to be winghouse more then likely..

ttul
-GTstang
Old 07-07-2007, 06:37 AM
lldsandsll
4th Gear Member

i might like a vid depending on how it comes out, and what format. more details?

ORIGINAL: JoshyGT

I will be there. I live near Orlando and know the area very well, there is plenty of room to drive around with lots of popular streets full of people (and TRAFFIC) but make sure to contact the local authorities about "reving the engines" or "blowing the exhaust" because the cops line the streets and look for that.

Anyways, I think it sounds good and let me know when we can get that phone list up and going. My email is: guapoclothing@hotmail.com and I look forward to it. Are we going to get the Red Bull girls?

***I HAVE ACCESS TO A VIDEOGRAPHER WHO WOULD LOVE TO PUT TOGETHER A VIDEO FOR US, HAS GREAT EQUIPMENT AND WOULD ONLY CHARGE PER VIDEO COPY SOLD***

Keep me posted peoples!!!
Old 07-08-2007, 12:47 AM
JoshyGT
3rd Gear Member

He will do shooting all day long and can produce a final cut with some kick@$$ music in DVD format for under twenty bucks per copy i'm sure. He does good work, anyone else interested?
Old 07-08-2007, 04:12 AM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

i will buy one for sure

Old 07-08-2007, 06:04 AM
fiad06
5th Gear Member

The cruise is only for s197s[>:] lol

new edge> s197 lol
Old 07-08-2007, 06:16 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: fiad06

The cruise is only for s197s[>:] lol

new edge> s197 lol
Better get your flame suit on, because you bout to get burnt, LOL.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:01 PM
ogsucka
1st Gear Member

i really wish i could go but i'm goign to be leaving town on the 13th. let me know next time u guys plan on having something .. im in the orlando area
Old 07-08-2007, 02:01 PM
CFLstangGT
2nd Gear Member

Awesome job planning!! My only concern is the Hooters on kirkman, there parking lot is not that big, but i'm sure it will work out!

AWESOME JOB TO ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN!!!!

This will definitly be a good g2g!
Old 07-08-2007, 02:26 PM
MTAS
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jjjmm49

After work I stopped at Hooters on Kirkman, they will block off parking and patio for us,have her best looking waitresses in swim suits for pictures with the cars throw in some free wings and put welcome mustang forum car cruise on the marcee.Time is no problem just need to give her est, on time and cars. This Hooters is 2 exits down from the mall,we can still cruise downtown then 50 to Kirkman then to Hooters. Let me know so I can confirm and finalize plans or make new ones. They want to make this a regular thing with us, they already do shows with yellow mustang club. Feel free to PM me.
Is this the Waterford Lakes Hooters?

Quick Reply: CENTRAL FLORIDA AND WEST FLORIDA CRUISE AND MEET: SATURDAY JULY 14TH