South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

CENTRAL FLORIDA AND WEST FLORIDA CRUISE AND MEET: SATURDAY JULY 14TH

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 11:49 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

Default RE: CENTRAL FLORIDA AND WEST FLORIDA CRUISE AND MEET: SATURDAY JULY 14TH

ORIGINAL: 0NF1R

Nice DRTUBA!........there are a couple other guys here from DAYTONA so it shouldnt be hard at all to meet up with them in your area then cruise together to the rendevous point......

ALSO, this time we need to get like a phone list together so we will know who is coming and who is not instead of just standing around waiting for someone who isnt even gonna show....then, everyone who is coming can get a copy of that phone list emailed to them so they can print it out and have in their car with em in case something happens.....the phone list will have the persons Forum ID, first name, phone number, and general location i.e tampa, orlando, daytona, etc.

In addition to this, since we are meeting in Orlando, I know there is someone here who knows the area really well and knows where a lot of people accumulate so we can cruise down there and light'em up with our exhausts (damn that was fun)...I definately wanna go down SR50 again where all the clubs and stores are when its dark and the people are waiting to hit the clubs.....

Then after that, we go somewhere to have a little dinner or a drink and talk Mustangs and mess with the ladies........

So with all of that said, we need to find out who wants to fill these roles of responsibility. I'll take care of the phone list.....We still need a route planner and dinner planner for orlando.....

As far as dinner goes, we are open for suggestions, I think H(.Y.)TERS sounds good!!!
excellent ideas....I pm'ed my number ..I will try and get numbers from local brethren So I am not waiting here in Tampa so long either....I am all for a Hooters visit....Someone from that area needs to do the route as I am way over here in Tampa...My route will be I-4 east to the mall at millenia...I will trust someone there to route the cruise ...TJ.....KEEP IT GOING>.....I have 12 confirmed from here so far. I am hanging flyers at my job (allot of stangs of all eras there, plus advertising with some local group that meets at a sonic here....hopefully will be with 20++ strong....TJ
Old 06-26-2007, 12:15 AM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

Default RE: CENTRAL FLORIDA AND WEST FLORIDA CRUISE AND MEET: SATURDAY JULY 14TH

H(.Y.)TERS
haha.. well hey.. the phone list is a great idea..

suggestion for the meet and then cruise..

6.30 was a perfect time.. daylight left to meet and talk and show the cars.. then as we crusie the sun sets.. not sure when it gets dark.. but if you ask me.. i say we cruise.. for a little bit.. like.. just to "H(.Y.)TERS" and then after dinner, we cruise the streets of orange ave/church street at like 10ish im guessing, maybe 11 all depending on how long it takes us all to eat.. and then after we cruise the downtown area.. maybe go to that bank parking lot again, or somewhere similar, and talk for 15-30 mins.. and break off.. or just break off after the cruise thru down town..

just my suggestion.. any one with comments or ideas.. hit it up..

ONF1R - as far as my information;
David
GTstangB.F.D.M.
407-314-6703
Orlando/lakemary,longwood area

i plan on bringing two other stangs wiht me..

i really think this is going to be a good event.. i think it will be strong, and deffinately fun.. we need a camera guy with a good cam and take pics of us all in line down I-4..

also.. if we are certain on " H(.Y.)TERS", what if we give them a call liek a few days prior, and tell them to expect about 30-40 guys up there.. that way we arent waiting for an hr to get waited..just a thought..

-GTstang..
Old 06-26-2007, 01:21 AM
CFLstangGT
2nd Gear Member

awesome this should be a great event, hopefully turnout will be tremendous.

info
Jose
CFLstangGT
West Orlando (Clermont)
Old 06-26-2007, 02:58 AM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

Good.....keep the info rollin in fellas...I need everyones info before the meet....If you dont really want your info public, send me a PM and Ill add ya to the list.....Still need a route and dinner planner so anyone up for it who knows Orlando well?
Old 06-26-2007, 11:20 AM
sarcomere

Wow... Got my first Mustang June 22nd! Caught the previous Central Florida meet thread late unfortunately on the evening of the 23rd... Woulda gone..... damn! Will try to show up if I'm off since my work schedule is random... Saw the pics though, looked like a pretty good meet. Count me in for the next, its gonna be huge! Melbourne representing!

Pretty much a straight up stock GT! Will add some color to the next meet at least!
Old 06-26-2007, 12:25 PM
FlaPony
3rd Gear Member

Count me in again...I hope the people on the north side can meet at the Shell station on 436/I-4 like last time and curise to the meet together.

ONFIR:
FlaPony
Orlando area
407-832-3976

Members of some other Mustang forums put out the word, maybe we can get some intrest from them also. Criusing past the Downtown Clubs with a line of 30+ Mustangs would be sweet, talk about snappin' a few heads around in awe[8D]
Old 06-26-2007, 04:03 PM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

Nice....SAC, i need your info if youre going to come to the next one, bro....

NOTHSA, i got your exhaust video uploaded....here is the link
Nothsha's Exhaust
[NOT FOR SLOW CONNECTIONS; FILE IS 15MB's]

I had another video clip of us rollin outta the mall parking lot but when i tried to upload it, it kept telling me that the file contained no data which is weird cause i recorded Nothsa's Video right after that one,.....G@y
Old 06-26-2007, 06:10 PM
jjjmm49
2nd Gear Member

Why not get a hold of somone at old town they have not been having large turnouts for sat nite , maybe they can rope off a parking lot for us I've seen them do it before for a dakoda club. Meet at the mall then down I 4 to 192.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:15 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Yeah thats a great idea, I sometimes go to old town theres always a group of chargers would be awesome to have all the stangs there.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:26 PM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

old town dounds cool to me.. a little different..

also.. FlaPony i am deffinately up for the meet at the shell at 6 and cruise out from there.. im sure the two i bring and nostha will join us.. we gotta make sure CFLstang knows also..

-GTstang

Quick Reply: CENTRAL FLORIDA AND WEST FLORIDA CRUISE AND MEET: SATURDAY JULY 14TH