South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

ANY ONE FROM NORTH FLORIDA

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2005, 03:39 PM
00SLEEPER

Default ANY ONE FROM NORTH FLORIDA

WHAT'S UP GUYS I'M FROM JACKSONVILLE JUST CHECKING TO SEE WHO ALL IS AROUND ME. IF ANYBODY IS IN JACKSONVILLE
I WILL BE AT THE HOOTERS ON WELLS ROAD AT ABOUT 10:30 TO ABOUT MIDNITE TONITE. YOU CAN'T MISS ME I'M IN A GREEN GT LOWERED, WITH MACH 1 GRILL DELETE AND CHIN, 02-UP HOOD SCOOP (OPENED) RELOCATED SPOILER AND 4-POINT HARNESSES. SO IF ANYBODY WANTS TO MEET UP CATCH ME THERE.

ME = [sm=icon_beat.gif] = RICERS
Old 04-28-2005, 04:17 PM
2002blkgt
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: ANY ONE FROM NORTH FLORIDA

i'm in jax 2002 black gt with silver stripes
bassani x pipe
flowmaster 40
steeda pulleys
steeda shifter tri-ax
cold air

next is 3:73 gear and superchips micro tuner
write back any info
Old 04-30-2005, 10:33 AM
00SLEEPER

WHAT'S UP LIKE I SAID IN THE LAST MESSAGE I'LL BE AT THE HOOTERS ON WELLS ROAD. I GO OUT THERE JUST ABOUT EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT. LIKE I SAID I HAVE A DARK GREEN 2000 GT LOWERED MORE THAN ANY MUSTANG I'VE SEEN IN TOWN, RELOCATED SPOILER, 02-UP HOOD SCOOP, MACH 1 GRILL DELETE, AND CHIN. I GET OUT THERE AT ABOUT 10:00 TO 10:30 P.M.

YOU SAY YOU DONT LIKE RICERS BUT, I LOVE THOSE GUYS BECAUSE THEY CAN PUT 5 GRAND INTO THEIR CAR AND RACE A GT WITH A CATBACK AND STIIL GET SPANKED. YEAH THEY MAKE US LOOK GOOD. [sm=gears.gif]
Old 05-11-2005, 03:30 PM
nathanoj

Living in Jax. working in St. Aug. So Sat nights at Wells Rd Hooters. Will be there soon, but waiting on Suspension, Wheels and Tires for my 96 GT. Removed Spoiler, MAC Cat back, custom color red with black, soon 2b 5.4 w super charger
Old 05-14-2005, 05:16 AM
blackhorse05
I ♥ Acer

im jax, 05 4.0 cold air flowmaster duals, sct, dyno tune gears and headers coming soon, i go to wells all the time and the spot at seveteen by the win dixie, im the black 05 with lovers and the gt upgrade fog lights
Old 05-14-2005, 05:19 AM
blackhorse05
I ♥ Acer

i meesed up on my writing, my gears and headers will be coming soon, i have everything else, and please, dont give me the B S, im not as fast as you but still fast
Old 05-14-2005, 01:54 PM
nathanoj

No B S here. 136,000 miles and a loong way to work with this daily driver. My ride looks fast though. Will be at Wells tonight around 9. Is the Winn Dixie south of Wells on the right heading south on 17?
Old 05-15-2005, 05:36 AM
blackhorse05
I ♥ Acer

sorry man its 330 in the morning and i just read your post o j, i will be their next sat, so post if your going to be thier, i did ride through twice at the spot at well and once at the spot on 17, but headed out to the track, only wathced, mt 05 was wreked and got her back yesterday, almost complete, ford has parts on back order, but the fools at the shop never checked my rims, tires , and allignment, i cant believe they wouldnt do that, and my front driver side low profile is warped, has a nice shake while i drive, boy i really love that shake, but anyway fgigured it wouldnt be safe to run like that. the best thing of the night and this is the honest to god truth, a 5.0, i dont know which year did 111 mph in 6.51secs, unfricken beleivable, he even had the weels for when the front lifts up and a parachute on the back, he was difinately a proffesinal, oh and sorry about the spelling, its late and my wife is bicthing about coming to bed, drive safe yall
Old 05-15-2005, 10:18 AM
vshayes
I ♥ Acer

i didnt realize there was so many people from the forums from jacksonville. I was raised in st. augustine and we would drive to jacksonville weekly. LOL.

So tell us who met up with who? lol
Old 05-16-2005, 06:39 PM
nathanoj

It was my 1st time there...met a few, no names though. Ran over to 103rd and watched a green fox spank a black formula, and then jetted...Cops? Will be out of town for next Sat but in town for the Memorial Day wknd. Will post later.

Quick Reply: ANY ONE FROM NORTH FLORIDA