South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

NE georgia

Old 08-31-2009, 09:26 AM
Bolt2006

Default NE georgia

hey anyone from this area?... anyone feel like telling me how it is down there?... im moving soon and kinda nervous about the switch.. i'm coming from chicago on a job transfer..so ya.. but i've always like country stuff so i'm not terribly upset lol..so if anyone wouldnt mind just giving me the run around about town... thanks

shawn
Old 08-31-2009, 04:42 PM
marlon1
2nd Gear Member

you'll like it several mustang clubs in the area some kind of show or cruise-in every weekend
what part of ga you moving too
Old 08-31-2009, 05:18 PM
todrick
2nd Gear Member

I'm in Augusta if that's the area you are coming to. I've been here almost 5 years. Hit me up with any ?s.

Todd
Old 09-01-2009, 07:17 AM
Bolt2006

statesboro/ savvana area...i hear the weather is nice and people are friendly... thats about all i heard lol oh and its small... but i was down in soutern, IL last spring with an ex and i liked the small town feel.. it was nice and simple.. not so rush rush... things seemed at peace lol..n im loving the idea of a show/ cruise every weekend.. we get about 3- 4 months of shows up here... and thats if it dont rain.,, lol
Old 09-07-2009, 04:11 PM
07RoushStg2

If your moviing tot he savannah area, youll love it, very historical and savannah has a nice mustang club.. im in the army down here and i live for the weekends in savannah, you should enjoy!

Vance
Old 09-08-2009, 06:20 AM
Bolt2006

Originally Posted by 07RoushStg2
If your moviing tot he savannah area, youll love it, very historical and savannah has a nice mustang club.. im in the army down here and i live for the weekends in savannah, you should enjoy!

Vance
awesome cant wait lol... at first i was worried.. but where i live now.. things are gettin nuts the people have lost their minds! lol all i got left her are my parents and my bestfriend and the parents are moving to cause my dad and i work for the same company and my bestfriend might be moving on down to.. were all pretty sick of the city lmao.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:13 PM
mjcracing
2nd Gear Member

check out www.musclecar-evolution for more local people with all kinds of cars
Old 09-11-2009, 01:21 PM
07RoushStg2

good stuff man, if you need anything when you get here lemme know, i know all the good bars and everything else in the savannah area, and it would be nice to have a mustang buddy i guess to shoot the **** with haha good luck when you get here though you should enjoy it.

Vance
Old 09-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Bolt2006

Originally Posted by 07RoushStg2
good stuff man, if you need anything when you get here lemme know, i know all the good bars and everything else in the savannah area, and it would be nice to have a mustang buddy i guess to shoot the **** with haha good luck when you get here though you should enjoy it.

Vance
definatly..but im already jealous of ur stang lol.. n there better be some hotties down south lmao ...found out my house is going up for sale oct. 1st.. so we shall see just how fast i'll be crossin that dixie line..
Old 09-13-2009, 08:49 PM
07RoushStg2

ahh you got nothing to be jelous of, it just looks nice, ill be doin all the mods this time next year when i get back from iraq , then you can be jelous haha, and yes man there are tons of hotties down in the savannah area, you should have a lot of fun, if you get down here ill throw you my number and i can get you introduced to the area show you downtown savannah and where everyone hangs out at to get drunk and what not.... but i leave here soon for iraq so i woltn be able to hang out much but i can at leats get you introduced to the area!

Vance

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NE georgia