South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Tallahassee SAE Carshow/meet

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 06:38 PM
TypeS
2nd Gear Member

Default Tallahassee SAE Carshow/meet

I was informed about this by a friend who is an active member of the SAE (Society of Auotomotive Engineers) chapter at FSU. If anyone lives in or around Tallahassee or has friends in the area please spread the word and come out to support some fellow enthusiasts.

Here is the info I have and a link to their event page on facebook:

"Our chapter of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) at the FAMU/FSU College of Engineering will be hosting a car show for the first time on 17 April 2010 at noon in an attempt to raise money for our organization. We would like to extend an invitation to you to come and show off your cars.

The event will be held at the FAMU/FSU College of Engineering at 2525 Pottsdamer St. Tallahassee, FL.

There will be NO COST to the driver to display their vehicle, IF APPROVED, however, any passengers that come with will be charged $5, which will be the entry fee for those coming to see the show. The setup will begin at 10:00AM. Donations will be greatly accepted and credit will be given. If you would care to participate, please email me at FAMU.FSU.SAE@gmail.com with the year, make and model of your vehicle, a picture (if possible), any modifications and or details you wish to share. This information will be used to group the vehicles together and to help attract people to come and see the show!"

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...09205002446643