South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Columbia- SC- June 26, 2010 Area Meet/Help Raise Money

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 10:06 PM
MustangManV6

Default Columbia- SC- June 26, 2010 Area Meet/Help Raise Money

Planning on a Z/G meet and greet followed by a dinner on Saturday, June 26th. The location is the Wild Wing Cafe on Harbison!

Wild Wing Cafe will be sponsoring the meet and donating 5% of everyones final tab to charity after dinner, all they ask is no fighting/or stupid vehicular behavior in the parking lot!

The meet will start at 6pm or so, hang out with everyone for a little while, check out everyones respectable rides, and then head to Wild Wing Cafe for some food, beer and wings! Reasonably priced food for people like me =D

Who's coming? Who's invited? Well as much as the meet will be mainly geared towards Z and G owners, ---we accept all car enthusiasts to come out and join in the on the fun.--- With that said, if if you have some friends who want to bring their civic out and rev their engine and burn their tires, tell them to take it somewhere else. This won't be a pissing contest, just a friendly hang out, so keep the engine revving and donnuts to a non existant amount ♥

Pass the word to all your Z/G and 240 friends and let them know. If anyone needs or wants more info, feel free to message me on here, or call or text me at 803 397 1926.

Threads have been posted on www.my350z.com and on g35driver.com so make sure you keep letting people know.

If people show enough interest, we will try to make this a monthly thing.

Hope to see you all soon.