South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Gulf Coast Nationals - Pensacola, FL 3/23 - 3/25

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 12:38 PM
KcMstang
2nd Gear Member

Default Gulf Coast Nationals - Pensacola, FL 3/23 - 3/25

Yes, it is time to start thinking about your spring car show plans! Mustangs, sunshine, Gulf Coast beaches, and fresh seafood—it will all be in Pensacola Florida in March 2012!

I have attached a link to the 2012 Gulf Coast National Mustang Show flyer located on our website. This year’s show will be March 23rd to the 25th the Pensacola Interstate Fair Grounds. The GCRMC Show will be the only MCA National Show in the southeastern US in 2012.

A pdf version of the show flyer can be downloaded from here.

For more information regarding vendor spaces, please contact Donnie Carlisle at 251-961-1411 or carlisle@ gulftel.com.

We look forward to seeing you at this year’s show!

The Gulf Coast Regional Mustang Club’s Web address is: http://www.gulfcoastmustangclub.org

Regards,

Gary Fountaine

GCRMC Webmaster
Anyone planning on showing?
Old 01-18-2012, 02:14 PM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

...not too sure at the moment....will probably wait till the last minute to see what the weather & discussion of attendance throughout the few forums I am on is like....I had a good time last year, but due to the possibility of bad weather and very much lack of attendance, it wasn't as great as it has been the previous years....

let's see if Daniel chimes in....Daniel....are you planning to go this year?
Old 01-19-2012, 07:24 AM
KcMstang
2nd Gear Member

Another issue that affected attendance was that it was a regional event. The year before it was a National event and had around 400+ cars there. Last year was a little disappointing but I still enjoyed taking the trip and seeing old friends. Once again this year it is a NATIONAL event and the only one in the south from what I'm hearing so it should be pretty packed.

I'll be on the look out for your cobra.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:34 AM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by KcMstang
Another issue that affected attendance was that it was a regional event. The year before it was a National event and had around 400+ cars there. Last year was a little disappointing but I still enjoyed taking the trip and seeing old friends. Once again this year it is a NATIONAL event and the only one in the south from what I'm hearing so it should be pretty packed.

I'll be on the look out for your cobra.
Yeah, I realize that last year was only a regional event and this year is going to be a national...but I've been going to this for the past several years (both regionals & nationals) and attendance has never been as poor as it was last year.....hopefully last year was just a fluke, and this year will be much better!

Sounds good, I'll keep in touch.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:55 PM
epictwist
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 05 Mustang
let's see if Daniel chimes in....Daniel....are you planning to go this year?
Yeah, I'm planning on going this year, since I'll have my car. I just need to get that windshield replaced. You know you want to bring the cobra down.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:37 AM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by epictwist
Yeah, I'm planning on going this year, since I'll have my car. I just need to get that windshield replaced. You know you want to bring the cobra down.
eh, the windshield is just a minor detail....having the car this year is much more important, lol!!
Old 02-09-2012, 09:51 PM
epictwist
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 05 Mustang
eh, the windshield is just a minor detail....having the car this year is much more important, lol!!
Yes sir it is. If I can get it replaced for free i will, if not it will be there with a crack. I went to the club meeting tonight and they said there is already more than 150 cars registered, so it should be a good turn out.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:55 PM
TRexGAWD
4th Gear Member

I might be heading down there depending on the weather.. It'll be a nice break..
Old 02-12-2012, 09:14 PM
epictwist
2nd Gear Member

It's a good time if you can make it down.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:04 AM
epictwist
2nd Gear Member

It's getting a little closer, you got any idea if you are coming down Cam? Is Bobby going to make it this year?

Quick Reply: Gulf Coast Nationals - Pensacola, FL 3/23 - 3/25