South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

What is the matter with people?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 03:05 PM
piledriver
Banned

Default What is the matter with people?

About 3 weeks ago, I posted that I was having trouble uploading pics of my MUSTANG on to this forum, so I asked fellow members that if they wanted to take a look at my mustang, PM me and I would give you my name that is on Facebook; I got about 5 takers, and we are friends now because of this. I have about 30 pics on there. I would befriend them, they could take a look, then either bail out or remain my friend; I do not have a problem being friends on FaceBook with other Mustang fans. I always enjoyed looking at other peoples rides on here. Well, I never in my life was subjected to such a bunch of JEALOUS people in my life! It's just TOO BAD that my Mustang makes yours look and run like a Geo Metro. More than 200 people viewed my post, but only about 4 actually responded to it; and every one of them sounded like they were High School Idiots! Talk about being a bunch of insecure, jealous wannabes. Hey, it's too bad that the majority of you have to be content driving nearly stock or crappy bolt on cars. I worked for over 40 years to get what I have, and believe me my Mustang is one of the least of mine and my Wifes accomplishments. It's only a car, for Christ's Sake. Why don't some of you guys get a life and try making something out of yourselves instead of slamming someone who did just that? You people know who I am talking about; so save the insults, I will block anyone who disrespects me, so save your efforts for something constructive. Well, you want to hear me brag??? Then here.... There are 1000's of Salleens, 100's of Rousches, 1000's of Shelby's of all kinds; but the number on the side of my Mustang is 001. As ONE in existence, mine. HAHAHA!!!! Have a nice day, and watch out driving those sub 13 second Mustangs! Remember, I will block you; and if a Mod thinks this post is in bad taste, go ahead and ban me; it will only prove what I just said.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:50 PM
99bluejet

Originally Posted by piledriver
About 3 weeks ago, I posted that I was having trouble uploading pics of my MUSTANG on to this forum, so I asked fellow members that if they wanted to take a look at my mustang, PM me and I would give you my name that is on Facebook; I got about 5 takers, and we are friends now because of this. I have about 30 pics on there. I would befriend them, they could take a look, then either bail out or remain my friend; I do not have a problem being friends on FaceBook with other Mustang fans. I always enjoyed looking at other peoples rides on here. Well, I never in my life was subjected to such a bunch of JEALOUS people in my life! It's just TOO BAD that my Mustang makes yours look and run like a Geo Metro. More than 200 people viewed my post, but only about 4 actually responded to it; and every one of them sounded like they were High School Idiots! Talk about being a bunch of insecure, jealous wannabes. Hey, it's too bad that the majority of you have to be content driving nearly stock or crappy bolt on cars. I worked for over 40 years to get what I have, and believe me my Mustang is one of the least of mine and my Wifes accomplishments. It's only a car, for Christ's Sake. Why don't some of you guys get a life and try making something out of yourselves instead of slamming someone who did just that? You people know who I am talking about; so save the insults, I will block anyone who disrespects me, so save your efforts for something constructive. Well, you want to hear me brag??? Then here.... There are 1000's of Salleens, 100's of Rousches, 1000's of Shelby's of all kinds; but the number on the side of my Mustang is 001. As ONE in existence, mine. HAHAHA!!!! Have a nice day, and watch out driving those sub 13 second Mustangs! Remember, I will block you; and if a Mod thinks this post is in bad taste, go ahead and ban me; it will only prove what I just said.
Hope you calmer now. I do know what you talking about, believe me!