StangMods.com Affordable performance, appearance, and suspension parts for your late model Mustang.

HID Lighting Kit Special Through the month of May @ StangMods

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 01:43 AM
stangmods.com
Banned

Default HID Lighting Kit Special Through the month of May @ StangMods

StangMods has a May Special going on where all HID lighting purchases come with free matching fog light bulbs. Simply purchase the HIDs and include which model year Mustang you have in the notes section of the order so we can include the matching fog light bulbs. (A $48 value)

You can go here to check out our HID offerings: http://www.stangmods.com/mustang_hid_lights_s/61.htm

Here is a link to some of our customer's cars with our HIDs installed: http://www.stangmods.com/Articles.asp?ID=122

Our HIDs are the most popular kits in the Mustang aftermarket community. We distribute to Mustang Tuning, Stangsuspension, Volpaz, etc. Get this special offer only through StangMods. Special offer ends May 31st so order your HID set before then. Some information about our HID lighting kits:

[ul][*] High quality, one year warranty on all kits. Bulbs and ballasts will last the lifetime of your vehicle[*] Our kits use their own wiring harness with inline fuse and relay. This is the safest and most reliable set up.[*] 6000K, 8000K, and 10000K kits available. Each kit provides their own unique color[*] HIDs will drastically increase night vision and enhance lighting performance
[/ul]

We've added over one hundred new parts to our site so be sure to check out our offerings. You can use the discount code: Stang to take 5% off any part on the site. This coupon code is good through May 31st so order your parts now!
Old 05-14-2006, 01:43 AM
AdderMk2
Banned

Default RE: HID Lighting Kit Special Through the month of May @ StangMods

When we order these... how should we note that we'd like the fog bulbs too... I have been intertested in picking up a set of these from your site for a while now... but now i have a good reason!
Old 05-14-2006, 05:11 AM
stangmods.com
Banned

ORIGINAL: AdderMk2

When we order these... how should we note that we'd like the fog bulbs too... I have been intertested in picking up a set of these from your site for a while now... but now i have a good reason!
Hey man, I got your PM and I will reply soon. About the HIDs, just put in the notes section what model year and type of Mustang you have so I can include the correct bulbs. I am placing a large order of HIDs and bulbs on Monday so if you can place it by then, I can get your order in and ship everything out by Wednesday. Thanks man!

Matt
Old 05-22-2006, 06:18 PM
stangmods.com
Banned

TTT, last week for free bulbs!