StangMods.com Affordable performance, appearance, and suspension parts for your late model Mustang.

Gibson Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 02:00 AM
stangmods.com
Banned

Default Gibson Exhaust

We have been recently set up as a Gibson Performance Exhaust dealer. If anyone is interested in any of their products, we can get you pretty much anything at a substantial savings. Feel free to post up, call, PM, or email us.

Thanks!
Old 03-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Pramitor

Default RE: Gibson Exhaust

Since store reps see this,I have a giant question. I receive delivery of my 2007 California edition around the 15th. I want to upgrade my exhaust. I am serving in Germany and they military just changed the laws. Our exhaust can't be over 90 decibels. Is there an exhaust that will give me my desired rumble but stay just below the 90 decibels? Also,do you ship to APO?
Old 03-11-2007, 03:04 AM
MBentz
2nd Gear Member

Does Gibson have anything ready for the 99-04 GTs yet? I see on their web page it says coming soon.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:52 PM
stangmods.com
Banned

ORIGINAL: Pramitor

Since store reps see this,I have a giant question. I receive delivery of my 2007 California edition around the 15th. I want to upgrade my exhaust. I am serving in Germany and they military just changed the laws. Our exhaust can't be over 90 decibels. Is there an exhaust that will give me my desired rumble but stay just below the 90 decibels? Also,do you ship to APO?
Is it a V6 or GT Mustang? I spoke with Gibson and they cannot guarantee that the decibals would stay under 90db on a GT. If you just add the cat back, then you will be fine. If you have an offroad mid pipe or long tube headers(which will make your exhaust louder) than you could go over that db level. We do ship to APOs but there is an additional cost for shipping.

Here is the stainless steel version of their exhaust for the GT: http://www.stangmods.com/Gibson-Amer...302-619001.htm

Here is the aluminized version: http://www.stangmods.com/Gibson-Amer...302-319001.htm

There is a link to a sound clip of what the exhaust will sound like on your Mustang. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Matt
Old 03-11-2007, 05:13 PM
stangmods.com
Banned

ORIGINAL: MBentz

Does Gibson have anything ready for the 99-04 GTs yet? I see on their web page it says coming soon.
Yes, we have them. You can find them on our site here: http://www.stangmods.com/Mustang-Cat...haust-s/98.htm

They are at the top of the page. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:25 PM
Pramitor

I didn't put that it is a Gt because I thought all of the California Editions were GTs. Anyways, I am worried about the decibel thing. I had a dodge ram 1500 with the 5.2 liter engine and it was on the border woth its sound. It had Magnaflow exhaust.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:34 AM
stangmods.com
Banned

I am worried about the decibel thing. I had a dodge ram 1500 with the 5.2 liter engine and it was on the border woth its sound. It had Magnaflow exhaust.
Do you plan on using an off road mid pipe or just the cat back?
Old 03-12-2007, 06:43 AM
Pramitor

Prolly just the catback at the moment. At least until I return to the states in 4 yrs.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:17 PM
Pramitor

I also heard through the grapevine that Ford has been voinding warranties on The mustangs with sport exhaust systems. T or F?
Old 03-13-2007, 10:05 PM
stangmods.com
Banned

I also heard through the grapevine that Ford has been voinding warranties on The mustangs with sport exhaust systems. T or F?
I just sent you a PM about the decibal issue. In regards to warranties, the dealer can decide to void your warranty for any reason. They can try to blame any aftermarket part that you have on your car the reason why something else failed. It all depends on where you take the car to get serviced and friendly they are towards modifications.

Matt

Quick Reply: Gibson Exhaust