StangMods.com Affordable performance, appearance, and suspension parts for your late model Mustang.

Thank you, Stangmods!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 03:53 PM
olvanish
3rd Gear Member

Default Thank you, Stangmods!

Just wanted to share my recent experience with StangMods.com. I decided to get a bunch of chrome interior parts and tried another vendor first, but had no luck with them because they were out of stock on some of the parts I wanted to StangMods was my next stop. I e-mailed them and asked for a discount code. I got the response within 12 hours and the person responding was nice enough to remind me about the t-shirt thing they have going on. I placed my order and had a total of 9 different parts coming and they arrived in a timely manner. One of the parts, however, was missing and after reading the label I realized that they came directly from the manufacturer and SM has nothing to do with the error. Before I called them I thought I was going to go through hell trying to prove that the part really was not in the box, but instead the guy on the phone just asked me what was missing and said they'll ship it right out. 3 business days later the part arrived. I wish shopping was this easy everywhere.

Last edited by olvanish; 03-16-2011 at 12:39 AM.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:16 PM
stangmods.com
Banned

Thanks for your support and kind words! We appreciate you doing business with us and spreading the word about our customer service. Glad that we got everything squared away and you received all of your items, and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Thanks,
Anthony