StangMods.com Affordable performance, appearance, and suspension parts for your late model Mustang.

Shout Out to StangMods

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 03:14 PM
tbomb87
1st Gear Member

Default Shout Out to StangMods

Just wanted to give a shout out to StangMods for my last purchase. I bought the FRPP 3.73 Kit #2 for my V6. The order was at my doorstep in MA within 3 days of hitting "checkout" on their website. Thanks for the quick service!

I am having the gears installed this weekend so stay tuned...
Old 02-27-2012, 10:49 AM
stangmods.com
Banned

Thanks for the good review! We love coming through for our customers and do whatever it takes to make the buying experience a good one. Let us know how the install goes and how you like the gears!
Old 03-04-2012, 08:39 PM
tbomb87
1st Gear Member

Picked the car up from the shop Wednesday, the day we had our first real snow storm of the year, so I wasn't able to really test the new gears out. Even under the poor conditions I could tell the car was quicker and much more enjoyable to drive.

This weekend I got to play around in the car and really open her up...wow! What a great modification worth every penny! I can't believe I didn't buy these sooner. Thanks StangMods, I'll be making more purchases in the future.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:39 PM
stangmods.com
Banned

Originally Posted by tbomb87
Picked the car up from the shop Wednesday, the day we had our first real snow storm of the year, so I wasn't able to really test the new gears out. Even under the poor conditions I could tell the car was quicker and much more enjoyable to drive.

This weekend I got to play around in the car and really open her up...wow! What a great modification worth every penny! I can't believe I didn't buy these sooner. Thanks StangMods, I'll be making more purchases in the future.
Great to hear, enjoy!
Old 03-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Very nice!