Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Couldn't bait the challengers

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 03:24 AM
undefeated
4th Gear Member

Default Couldn't bait the challengers

Man, I was at this light today and this red Integra pulls up next to me all aggressive. I wasn't going to race him because we just had a fatal accident involving street racers(teenagers). The Cops are cracking down, understandably so. Anyway, he spins[sm=gears.gif] his wheels taking off and I thought it was cute how his car was farting and pulling. If your going to challenge a stang in an integra, have some boost or juice, in my opinion. I did enough to keep withing 4 car lengths. I'm sure he's on the forums[sm=wootwoot.gif] saying he destroyed an 05/06 mustang much like many people are saying on the forums.
After his display of power, this Lincoln town car fly's by and also this Volvo. The Volvo gets on the Integra's tail and the lincoln is chasing the Volvo. I was enjoying the view, but I followed everyone hoping they would get to this part of the street that Cops can't sit so I could teach them some respect. I get behind the three and the Volvo turns off. I followed the lincoln through each light while he tried to lose me. Me and the Lincoln was into it when the Integra tries to follow me. He got lost and discouraged because me and the Lincoln left him. I was trying to bait the Lincoln to the interstate, but he didn't bite. So much for the challenge. They probably all think they can take down muscle cars. Somebody will educate them. Maybe they'll buy one some day.
Old 05-06-2006, 04:24 PM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Couldn't bait the challengers

nothing more frustrating than a chance to kill some *****, but not being able to becuase of the possiblity of cops
Old 05-07-2006, 02:54 AM
TeeStang
3rd Gear Member

Sounds like fun... they will eventually learn their lesson
Old 05-07-2006, 06:45 AM
undefeated
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AmericanMuscle4.6GT

nothing more frustrating than a chance to kill some *****, but not being able to becuase of the possiblity of cops
That frustation may lead to me getting caught. That's my fear. I have to control this.[&:]
Old 05-07-2006, 01:57 PM
redhot03

Nice job... I'd rather play it safe than sorry... You'll meet him again sometime, then show him whats up... hopefuly