Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

All Ricers Think They're All That!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2004, 02:06 PM
fuzi0nz
2nd Gear Member

Default All Ricers Think They're All That!

i havea 66 289 mustang with a v6 body so its pretty lite. its basically stock cept for a few minor mods. 2 of my friends always talk **** bout mine and how they could take em any day and that my car is too old i haveta get with the new age blah blah blah... they have a 00 celica gt-s and a 93 prelude. they both dont look to bad i haveta admit... nice bodykits but the same ol every ricer has...headers, exhaust, and intake *yawn*

newayz...after the 1000th time of challenging me, i finally give in cuz im tired of all their cockiness and **** and wanna put em in their place, right? so after school one day, the three of us go down to a strip where people usually race. they gunnin it every step of the way there, tailing me, passin me up hella quick an al lthe other stuff. i keep it at speed limit cuz i dont wanna show what a v8 does to a 4-cylinder...not yet

we're finally there and the 2 of em revvin their egines like crazy th0 they gonna blowup[8D] so our other friend flags us and instantly of the line i pull ahead. my tires dint smoke so i gotta good launch. they about one car behind outta first gear then all of a sudden...i hear the sound of a turbo spoolin from the celica. im thinkin to myself like "godammit that *********a is cheatin!" but then i stay calm and remember that my displacement is twice as much and that im drivin a ford. so...out of 2nd the prelude still behind me but the celica in front of me bout 3/4 car. i punch it an my stang punches past his like a bat out of hell and i beat him by bout 3 cars and the 'lude by 5.

when its over, we get out of our cars and i calmly say that "i knew i wouldnt lose to your guys p.o.s. imports so thats why im not braggin. this isnt a kill for me, its jus sumthin to shut u guys up about fords and my car and how imports aint ****." they both just looked at me with blank stares and i got in my car and went home.
Old 04-12-2004, 02:20 PM
iwrxit
4th Gear Member

Default RE: All Ricers Think They're All That!

what do you run at the track since thats all that matters?!

i run 12's but dont think i'm all that. but i will whip *** if needed!
Old 04-12-2004, 02:56 PM
fuzi0nz
2nd Gear Member

haha ya you'd beat me easy.
Old 04-12-2004, 03:45 PM
jeep45238
I ♥ Acer

A lil quote I like to say:
"So you got a 10 second car eh? What's it run at the track?"
Old 04-12-2004, 04:18 PM

ORIGINAL: jeep45238

A lil quote I like to say:
"So you got a 10 second car eh? What's it run at the track?"
haha i hope no one ever says that to me...

Good runs I guess..did you not know he put a turbo on his Celica before hand or why was that a surprise to you??

Old 04-12-2004, 06:18 PM
fuzi0nz
2nd Gear Member

i had no idea bout that turbo. afterwards he told me he got it installed the weekend b4. it wuz a surprise because i dint knoe wut to think and got my heart pumpin quick that i couldnt let him beat me.[sm=tongue.gif]