Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

GTI.... LMAO

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 02:29 AM
S2Charlie
2nd Gear Member

Default GTI.... LMAO

Let me preface this by saying... I stopped racing after I got lucky once (a letter sent to my house informing me my car was clocked at over 100mph on the SSP but since no units were in the area to apprehend me, blah blah blah... they can't do crap) So I decided to no longer provoke people. Well, this guy in his German ricer a.k.a. GTI (I know it's a contradiction but isn't it really just a ricer with a german logo and a turbo?) Keeps toying with me, and really asking for it... you know with his hole-in-muffler exhaust, and the I think I'm fast Licence plate (4CylTrbo) and the look he gave me as he passed, just made it evident that GTI stands for Gay Toolbag Inside. Well, it made me a little angry... not so much because I was actually mad, but more becasue he actually thought I was like one of those Civics he could play with. Well, I caught up with him (he even saw me coming) and he didn't have a chance... about 5 minutes later I see him WOT coming at me and I'm just driving regularly, so I punch it again, he gets a spanking again and I figure were done, he had enough.... but NO! About 5 minutes later he passes me (I wasn't looking for him anymore) and turns his Hazards on like he's the winner... I'm like, I got you from 70, I got you from 60 when you were doing 85 already, are you freakin kiddin me. Luckily we got off the same exit. I proceeded to own him from a stop, then from 30, and he finally got the idea that his little whiny turbo is no match against four extra cylinders and a decent driver. I slowed down to be civilized about it.. you know like nice car... blah blah... no hard feelings, but he wouldn't look me in the eye. I then realized he was tearing up like he was about to cry... poor Volkswagon owner, theres a reason they call it HORSEpower.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:35 AM
MustangMadness7
4th Gear Member

Default RE: GTI.... LMAO

"GTI stand for Gay Toolbag Inside"

freakin awsome... nice kill btw. GTI's are ugly as sin imo, but they can be made pretty fast.
S2Charlie
2nd Gear Member

sorry if I seem like a bragging douche... but put yourself in my position... I had a few other races that I didn't need to post, but I needed somewhere to vent
WRXtranceformed
5th Gear Member

Wow you beat some guy so bad he started crying?? Hah awesome I would have died laughing...
Old 01-05-2007, 02:46 AM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

The GTI kids are pretty arogant! I was at Cecil county drag way this summer in the staging lanes waiting my turn. In the lane next to me was 3 or 4 douche bags all in GTI's (must have been some kinda club). Anyway I hear one of them make a sh*tty comment about the domestic junk breaking before it got to the end of the track. I told the kid I'd race his fine european auto. I'd even give him a 2 second head start.He declined like a *****. I told him just about every Camaro, mustang or neon for that matter at the track that nightwould clean his clock for him if he had the ***** to actually run one. All the GTI kids did is race each other all night and collect 15 second timeslips. I get a 15 second timeslip and i'll bang my head on the steering wheel![:@]
Old 01-05-2007, 02:53 AM
MrRogers
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: S2Charlie

Let me preface this by saying... I stopped racing after I got lucky once (a letter sent to my house informing me my car was clocked at over 100mph on the SSP but since no units were in the area to apprehend me, blah blah blah... they can't do crap) So I decided to no longer provoke people. Well, this guy in his German ricer a.k.a. GTI (I know it's a contradiction but isn't it really just a ricer with a german logo and a turbo?) Keeps toying with me, and really asking for it... you know with his hole-in-muffler exhaust, and the I think I'm fast Licence plate (4CylTrbo) and the look he gave me as he passed, just made it evident that GTI stands for Gay Toolbag Inside. Well, it made me a little angry... not so much because I was actually mad, but more becasue he actually thought I was like one of those Civics he could play with. Well, I caught up with him (he even saw me coming) and he didn't have a chance... about 5 minutes later I see him WOT coming at me and I'm just driving regularly, so I punch it again, he gets a spanking again and I figure were done, he had enough.... but NO! About 5 minutes later he passes me (I wasn't looking for him anymore) and turns his Hazards on like he's the winner... I'm like, I got you from 70, I got you from 60 when you were doing 85 already, are you freakin kiddin me. Luckily we got off the same exit. I proceeded to own him from a stop, then from 30, and he finally got the idea that his little whiny turbo is no match against four extra cylinders and a decent driver. I slowed down to be civilized about it.. you know like nice car... blah blah... no hard feelings, but he wouldn't look me in the eye. I then realized he was tearing up like he was about to cry... poor Volkswagon owner, theres a reason they call it HORSEpower.
You have an automatic right? LOL

No but seriously, good kill and good story. I hate when ricers "disrespect" a more powerful car. In all my races the ricers are the ones who never seem to get enough. You kill them over and over and they just don't know when to quit. The flashing hazzard lightpart was hilarious!
Old 01-05-2007, 11:50 AM
limer06stang
3rd Gear Member

haha kind of reminds me of a day when i was going to class and i had a gti behind me and he kept on trying to tail gate me and i finally had enough of it and layed into the throttle....needless to say when he found me in the parking lot he apologized for his arrogant driving....i just laughed it off and kept on walking to class....i don't understand why some of those gti drivers are such as* shats though?
Old 01-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Quick Shot xMLx
5th Gear Member

"GTI stand for Gay Toolbag Inside"
Funniest quote ever. Around here(especially on-campus) all the new "tuner" car owners seem like ********....they drive around with their heads up high blowing off every 2 seconds. GTI, SRT-4 and Cobalt/Redline are the cars I'm talking about

You should see them driving they think they're in a damn rocket ship...
Old 01-05-2007, 02:50 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

LOL! you mean I'm not in a rocket. [:@]
Old 01-05-2007, 02:53 PM
Quick Shot xMLx
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bluebeastsrt

LOL! you mean I'm not in a rocket. [:@]
No I'm sorry but rockets are propelled from the rear...there are no FWD rockets[8D]

Quick Reply: GTI.... LMAO