Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Evo Pics + Track results today

Old 03-14-2007, 01:53 AM
C6 VETTE
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Evo Pics + Track results today

ORIGINAL: eindow

ORIGINAL: C6 VETTE

ORIGINAL: WRXtranceformed

ORIGINAL: Nvr2old32

Awesome runs and great looking car dude! I'm a big fan of white sports cars. The 20G is definitely an awesome turbo, especially on meth ^_^
Thanks! I love the stock look if you hadn't noticed. I think boththe STI & Evo look just perfect off the showroom floor.

I'd love to know what kind of times your running in your STI! That thing has got to be a beast. Why the heck are you selling her?
I know, I'd love to track it before I sell it but I'm worried about breaking it before the sale. I'm selling it because I only drive it like once every two weeks. My car focus has changed over the past 6 months or so. I actually enjoy driving a luxurious car more than a really fast one heh. Someday when I'm older hopefully I'll own another super fast PLUS luxurious car, but for now it just gets me in trouble. Sporty + luxury = the win for me.

My goal right now is to pimp out my IS for a while, give it to my little brother when he graduates college, and pick up an IS-F (IS500) or whatever other sick car is out at that point.
I feel you on that...Rarely take it out anymore....maybe a run to the store to keep the battery charged and the parts lubed...My girlfriend does'nt like riding in the Vette because I tend to drive more aggressively.......And since she's short she cant see out of the car well...unlike the Stang where she sits higher........So now sadly the C6 has been labeled a garage queen.....
Damn C6 I didn't know you and Lee were that [sm=kissykissy.gif]close...[8D]
I don't like you anymore.....[sm=shootshoot.gif]
Old 03-14-2007, 01:58 AM
eindow
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: eindow

Awesome runs and great looking car dude! I'm a big fan of white sports cars. The 20G is definitely an awesome turbo, especially on meth ^_^
Thanks! I love the stock look if you hadn't noticed. I think boththe STI & Evo look just perfect off the showroom floor.

I'd love to know what kind of times your running in your STI! That thing has got to be a beast. Why the heck are you selling her?
I know, I'd love to track it before I sell it but I'm worried about breaking it before the sale. I'm selling it because I only drive it like once every two weeks. My car focus has changed over the past 6 months or so. I actually enjoy driving a luxurious car more than a really fast one heh. Someday when I'm older hopefully I'll own another super fast PLUS luxurious car, but for now it just gets me in trouble. Sporty + luxury = the win for me.

My goal right now is to pimp out my IS for a while, give it to my little brother when he graduates college, and pick up an IS-F (IS500) or whatever other sick car is out at that point.
I feel you on that...Rarely take it out anymore....maybe a run to the store to keep the battery charged and the parts lubed...My girlfriend does'nt like riding in the Vette because I tend to drive more aggressively.......And since she's short she cant see out of the car well...unlike the Stang where she sits higher........So now sadly the C6 has been labeled a garage queen.....
Damn C6 I didn't know you and Lee were that [sm=kissykissy.gif]close...[8D]
I don't like you anymore.....[sm=shootshoot.gif]
Hey, you set yourself up for that one...
Old 03-14-2007, 06:30 PM
badloser
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: badloser

11.7@117 I agree that there is a lot left on the table. David Buscher was running those time with a stock 16g 9.8 turbo back in 03 before he made a 20g turbo.
That's what you call the "Driver Mod", something I'm missing! But, I'd have to guess that it was his brother Dan Buschurdoing the driving. He's one hell of a driver. He drove their black Evo into the 8's at 162. I'd also have to guess this 03 had all the bolt-ons and was running race gas with the boost turned way up. Anyways, yeh I think there's "a lot" left in the car. Just got to find the right driver! HAHA
yes he did it on race gas and 28psi. The turbo blowed up on the next pass. But anyway I think you car should go 122+mph at the track on race gas. I personaly think the best street turbo is the TME 16g all titianum with a 10.5 hotside. It will hold 26psi to redline all day on meth and spool sooner but the 20g is better for drag racing.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:48 PM
WRXtranceformed
5th Gear Member

The 18G is also a fantastic street turbo, especially on meth.