Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

4.0 vs Cobalt SS

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 02:10 AM
AmericanICON
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: 4.0 vs Cobalt SS

ORIGINAL: fiad06

what mods do you have american icon?

BB dont doubt the tq monster lol
The torque monster needs no mods, Fiad.. didn't you learn that in the 350Z thread??

Ihave an intake, dyno-tune, true duals w/o cross pipe. That's good for 14.6@93.3

I have 3.73 gears and a t-lok ready to install as soon as my wallet is. Hope to hit 14.4 with those.
Old 06-24-2007, 02:14 AM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AmericanICON

Bluebeast-- my car hits mid 14s.

And I see we're going down the "beat the driver not the car" line?

A win is a win.. it's not my fault if a guy can't drive.Just because I beat a certain car, I don't think I automatically beat every single one that rolled off the assembly line.
Ok dude sorry , I'll give you guys the good kill line and let it go at that from now on! It seams like thats what you really want anyway.
Old 06-24-2007, 02:16 AM
fiad06
5th Gear Member

I belive it, because I have seen plenty of ss/sc in the high-mid 15s, they are very hard to drive due to the fwd....When you get immature drivers like you experinced that explains it.....but maybe the 8-10 car lenghts was a little too much lol
Old 06-24-2007, 02:41 AM
AmericanICON
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bluebeastsrt

ORIGINAL: AmericanICON

Bluebeast-- my car hits mid 14s.

And I see we're going down the "beat the driver not the car" line?

A win is a win.. it's not my fault if a guy can't drive.Just because I beat a certain car, I don't think I automatically beat every single one that rolled off the assembly line.
Ok dude sorry , I'll give you guys the good kill line and let it go at that from now on! It seams like thats what you really want anyway.
Thanks! Discussion is totally fine, I mean.. that's the point here. It just seems that everybody reads the V6 "win" threads and already has a BS flag ready to wave no matter what... or hammers the point that the other driver just sucked, and that's the ONLY reason you won. Next thing you know, you've got 9 page threads, torque monsters.. and sports talk...
Old 06-24-2007, 03:19 AM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

I think if you go back and reread the entire thread, I said I didn't doubt the win. And sinse I didn't call the physic friends network to find out you had modsbefore I mademy original post. I had to go on the assumptionyouwerestock. Maybe if you would have offered that info up before hand, I wouldn't have even doubted the distance. But like I said you V6 guys will get good kill for all your stories from now on.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:24 AM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

i guess bluebeast didn't get the memo. next time get the memo and read it so you know every forum user's car + mods, dumbass!

on the story, it may have seemed like you got all those cars, but generally when a car starts losing BAD, they shut down and you just pull like 5+ cars instantly.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:32 AM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Right, my bad. [8D][8D][8D]
Old 06-24-2007, 03:12 PM
drhoward
Penis Mod Erator

Touque MONSTER FTW!!!

J/K nice run man!
Old 06-24-2007, 05:08 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

Bluebeat... wth is wrong with you?!

That's a good kill, I really actually don't like those cavabalts.. I didn't mind them, but the owners (for the most part) are just like when Civic SI's came out and SRT4's just came out... I had one trying to race me drivin like a f*cktard... I don't even think his was blown...

I will say though - before we knew you had mods, the distance (not the kill) sounded a bit exaggerated, but the fact that you have those mods + like they said above he probably shut down after you hit 3-4 cars... it makes it a bit more believable...

-your right a lot of V8 fanboys have the BS flag right up when you come in here with a v6 kill story - but on the same note; don't always come in defensive about your kill. Nobody in here bs'ed your kill - but because of the negative precedent already set by that other stupid thread, you automatically let yourself think he was raising the flag. In high school I was always around the sixxes because nobody could afford the insurance/GT version and modded a sixxer; and they had it like a lot of six cyl guys do... Don't have lil engine syndrome - let people underestimate you and doubt you. It's more fun that way.
Old 06-24-2007, 05:11 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Sorry man I didn't get the freakin memo.

Quick Reply: 4.0 vs Cobalt SS