Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Ok M3 haters chime in!!! Turbo baby

Old 07-17-2007, 10:22 PM
22kart22
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Ok M3 haters chime in!!! Turbo baby

nice

Old 07-18-2007, 12:12 AM
AmericanMade
3rd Gear Member

The M3's are really really nice cars but like what was said, there is a HUGE price difference. I would love to have to power and handling of the M3 but I think the Mustang GT is a little bit more fun because it seems like there's so much more you can do with it whether it be body mods or performance mods.You would have to be a mechanical genius to mess with half the things in a BMW. But like I said, the M3's are very nice cars as well as very expensive.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:33 AM
baha
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: darthvader1111

So my fiancee and I were coming home from the movies at about 12 midnight and I have one of the brand new m3's tailing me from the start. I am not driving agressively and just cruising the speed limit. So anyhow, as I merge onto the freeway, he flies by me passanger with his stubby hand out of the window waving a "wutz up signal" at me. So I ask my girl "Can I please put him in his place?" She hesitates, but then says go for it. So he's doing about 50 as I slam down into 2nd, The sweet hellion spools, and I completely rocket past him as he despretly tries to catch up, all i see are 2 headlights fading into the night. We'll, I never had gone this fast, and when I shut down I saw that we had the speedo buried, and because of my ram air hood, I felt that the man upstairs was pulling on me to fly away! Scary feeling. Anyway M3 jerk Destroyd! I love having nearly 500 whp.
Reminds me with a friend of mine, he did the exact same thing to one a**hole in his M3 e46.....with a 1996 Chevy Impala SS!!!
The effect of more than 700RWHP!!
He said the look on that man's face was priceless!
Old 07-18-2007, 10:29 PM
///M3jack
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: darthvader1111

So my fiancee and I were coming home from the movies at about 12 midnight and I have one of the brand new m3's tailing me from the start. I am not driving agressively and just cruising the speed limit. So anyhow, as I merge onto the freeway, he flies by me passanger with his stubby hand out of the window waving a "wutz up signal" at me. So I ask my girl "Can I please put him in his place?" She hesitates, but then says go for it. So he's doing about 50 as I slam down into 2nd, The sweet hellion spools, and I completely rocket past him as he despretly tries to catch up, all i see are 2 headlights fading into the night. We'll, I never had gone this fast, and when I shut down I saw that we had the speedo buried, and because of my ram air hood, I felt that the man upstairs was pulling on me to fly away! Scary feeling. Anyway M3 jerk Destroyd! I love having nearly 500 whp.
Yea, and the whole time you fiance was wishing she was in his passenger seat![&:]
Old 07-19-2007, 12:30 AM
72MachOne99GT
2010 Blue Ball Award Recipient

It's amazing how many people don't know that women who give it up to guys because they have a nicer car, are HUGE ******!

So you can keep your money grubbin' ho's dis time...or something... n/m
Old 07-19-2007, 12:40 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: acascianelli

E46 M3 will easily beat a stock S197 GT, and the E92 M3 will probably easily hang with a GT500. Not to mention it will out handle a Mustang any day. I would gladly trade my GT for a E46 M3. But the price difference is huge.
Take a pi-2v or S197, slap $15,000 in mods or even less and you have a Mustang capable of beating an M3 at the drag strip and on the road course. And with the money left over from not buying an M3, you can buy a Fox body and do the same thing.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:38 AM
briansgonnawin
2nd Gear Member

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
Old 07-19-2007, 03:36 AM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Seams like theres a couple of misconseptions about M3's and theirdrivers. First it's not that incredible of a car for the 50 plus you pay for them! They do mid 13's in the quarter and their handling is good not amazing like some people think. Second Most people think M3 drivers are stuck up rich douche bags. One of my close friends at work has a lightly modded 2003 M3. Drag races it and is just a general car guy. He run's 13.6 on street tires with a 2.0 60.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:57 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bluebeastsrt

Seams like theres a couple of misconseptions about M3's and theirdrivers. First it's not that incredible of a car for the 50 plus you pay for them! They do mid 13's in the quarter and their handling is good not amazing like some people think. Second Most people think M3 drivers are stuck up rich douche bags. One of my close friends at work has a lightly modded 2003 M3. Drag races it and is just a general car guy. He run's 13.6 on street tires with a 2.0 60.
True, but I think they were talking more so about the e46 model, which I believe is faster and handles alittle better. But for the $50,000+ price tag, BMW can keep their car on their lot.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:22 AM
S8ER01Z
6th Gear Member

50K??? C6 new FTW Better in every catagory IMO (Obviously subjectives included)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ok M3 haters chime in!!! Turbo baby