Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Ok M3 haters chime in!!! Turbo baby

Old 07-19-2007, 09:50 AM
viking396
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Ok M3 haters chime in!!! Turbo baby

ORIGINAL: ///M3jack

Yea, and the whole time you fiance was wishing she was in his passenger seat![&:]
Really, my wife thinks that BMW's look ugly as sin and prefers the look of the Mustang, she would have been laughing at the guy as he blew his doors off. Not all women like BMW, in fact you'd be surprised how many.

Me, I like the M3, every one I kill, I like even more.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:51 AM
Adams_02GT
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: S8ER01Z

50K??? C6 new FTW Better in every catagory IMO (Obviously subjectives included)
Hah so true. Nice kill. I would love to have supercharged off the line stang and a rolling turbo stang.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:33 AM
blacllkllsi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: darthvader1111

So my fiancee and I were coming home from the movies at about 12 midnight and I have one of the brand new m3's tailing me from the start. I am not driving agressively and just cruising the speed limit. So anyhow, as I merge onto the freeway, he flies by me passanger with his stubby hand out of the window waving a "wutz up signal" at me. So I ask my girl "Can I please put him in his place?" She hesitates, but then says go for it. So he's doing about 50 as I slam down into 2nd, The sweet hellion spools, and I completely rocket past him as he despretly tries to catch up, all i see are 2 headlights fading into the night. We'll, I never had gone this fast, and when I shut down I saw that we had the speedo buried, and because of my ram air hood, I felt that the man upstairs was pulling on me to fly away! Scary feeling. Anyway M3 jerk Destroyd! I love having nearly 500 whp.
Yea, and the whole time you fiance was wishing she was in his passenger seat![&:]
somebody got butthurt...wait you have an M3. I understand now.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:59 AM
AmericanMade
3rd Gear Member

Hey Bluebeast, I like that caption it actually fits well with your ridealong with being one of the greatest Metallica albums ever to come out. Anyways, a lot of the people around where I live that drive BMW's and what not really are kind of stuck up but that's just where I live and I think it's because they also live in 4,000+ square foot,million dollar, tile roof houses and all that fancy ****. But I can't afford a BMW so I'm nuetral on this one
Old 07-19-2007, 02:30 PM
jchantelau
2nd Gear Member

Nice kill.

The e46 M3 is a3.2 straight 6, 330 HP and 255tq. 0-60 in about 5 seconds. Probably a 13sec car in the 1/4. I've driven a few and they are fun cars no doubt but the priceis way out there. I like my stang and with a few more mods will put an M3 in his place....now that will be fun!
Old 07-19-2007, 05:42 PM
Sleeper05
5th Gear Member

Just wait until you run across an E36 m3 with a turbo. My two best friends have them. In between rebuilds, they put down 550-700rwhp with 14-20psi. Can you say low 11s on street tires letting off before the end?

The E46 model was less adaptive to boost, with superchargers being much more common and at 5-7psi generally. ...slightly less rowdy.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:55 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

M3's have got to be the most expensive cars on the planet to mod.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:58 PM
Sleeper05
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bluebeastsrt

M3's have got to be the most expensive cars on the planet to mod.
All exotics, Porshes, Audis, VWs, and many other types of cars are more difficult and more expensive. BMWs deffinitely aren't cheap though, and lots of little things take rediculous tools or excessive steps to work on.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:38 PM
jchantelau
2nd Gear Member

Yeah, example 7k plus for a s/c!
Old 07-19-2007, 08:57 PM
Black*Death
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: darthvader1111

So my fiancee and I were coming home from the movies at about 12 midnight and I have one of the brand new m3's tailing me from the start. I am not driving agressively and just cruising the speed limit. So anyhow, as I merge onto the freeway, he flies by me passanger with his stubby hand out of the window waving a "wutz up signal" at me. So I ask my girl "Can I please put him in his place?" She hesitates, but then says go for it. So he's doing about 50 as I slam down into 2nd, The sweet hellion spools, and I completely rocket past him as he despretly tries to catch up, all i see are 2 headlights fading into the night. We'll, I never had gone this fast, and when I shut down I saw that we had the speedo buried, and because of my ram air hood, I felt that the man upstairs was pulling on me to fly away! Scary feeling. Anyway M3 jerk Destroyd! I love having nearly 500 whp.
Why would she want to be in a losing car? The BMW name isn't what it used to be anyway.Too many older 325 and 335 driving around now. Went from a car for the wealthy to a car for the upper middle class after 3 years or so. Most M3's I see are a few years older that someone bought for low 30k. If your car does have over 700 RWHP then that is impressive but hardly the norm Personally I have seen more chicks get excited about stangs then BMW's. IMO Stangs are fun and exciting while BMW are for older folks and yuppies with smallattachments. Know this redneck lady with multiple drug convictions(don't ask how) who just bought a 3 year old 325i. Doesn't sound like BMW's target audience!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ok M3 haters chime in!!! Turbo baby