Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Me (Evo) vs. Shelby at the track tonight!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 12:52 PM
Nvr2old32
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Me (Evo) vs. Shelby at the track tonight!

ORIGINAL: ski

ORIGINAL: BicketyBam

I'd love to get one for a "boulevard" car.
I have to agree that the markups on them are ridiculous.

However, do not underestimate the GT500, because some day itmay rip you a new one.
(1) 11.7 sec with just drag radials, stock intake+ tune, and catback exhaust: http://www.musclemustangfastfords.co...est/index.html

(2) 11.2 sec with the mods in (1) plus gears, CAI + tune, and adj. rear shocks: http://www.musclemustangfastfords.co...500/index.html

(3) Possible 10's with the mods in (1) and (2) plus headers, more boost, and more fuel:
http://www.musclemustangfastfords.co...500/index.html
Trust me, I don't underestimate any anymore.. With just a couple of mods, those GT500's are running amazing times. I think if the guy would of had some slicks on the car, he would have been doing much better then 12.7 @ 115. I've come to believe that there's always going to be a faster car out there whether it's an intergra, mustang or what ever. It's all just good fun!
Old 07-21-2007, 12:55 PM
BicketyBam
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: CobraSnake

ORIGINAL: bluebeastsrt

Jesus, Bam what did you do hit the lottery or something?[8D]
thats what I want to know. He gets a C6 Z06 and then says if he can get a GT500 at sticker he would love it for a run around car. I want your money or want to know how to get it. Please put me in on the secret of your success???
1. Word hard
2. Marry a woman that won't bust your ***** for pissing your money away on expensive toys.
3. Buy low, sell high?
Old 07-21-2007, 01:02 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

thats what I want to know. He gets a C6 Z06 and then says if he can get a GT500 at sticker he would love it for a run around car. I want your money or want to know how to get it. Please put me in on the secret of your success???
1. Word hard
2. Marry a woman that won't bust your ***** for pissing your money away on expensive toys.
3. Buy low, sell high?
I've got 1 and 3 covered but my wife finds ways to **** away my money before I ever get my hands on it[sm=headbang.gif]
Old 07-21-2007, 01:50 PM
CobraSnake
5th Gear Member

1. Word hard
3. Buy low, sell high?
I've got 1 and 3 covered but my wife finds ways to **** away my money before I ever get my hands on it[sm=headbang.gif]
same here but, so far i've only got 3 covered. That working hard stuff is for suckers.
Old 07-21-2007, 02:03 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

1. Word hard
3. Buy low, sell high?
+1!! Damn shoes!! WHY OH WHY DO THEY NEED SO MANY &^#%&^%#^&%#@ SHOES?!?!?!? [sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif]
Old 07-21-2007, 06:58 PM
ski
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Nvr2old32
Trust me, I don't underestimate any anymore.. With just a couple of mods, those GT500's are running amazing times. I think if the guy would of had some slicks on the car, he would have been doing much better then 12.7 @ 115. I've come to believe that there's always going to be a faster car out there whether it's an intergra, mustang or what ever. It's all just good fun!
I'm all about having fun too. In this case, it's with some facts and figures.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:59 PM
simpsonfan13
ELEKTRO-FIDE Moderator

1. Word hard
3. Buy low, sell high?

as was suggested on an OP thread "just throw a brick at her head"
then say---- bish! you betta stop wastin ma money!---

j|k

OR AM I ?