Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Deranged Pizza Guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 11:55 PM
GuitarGuyBMG
2nd Gear Member

Default Deranged Pizza Guy

So the pizza delivery guy came today, and he started talking to my parents about my car, so they come and get me and we start talking. He was like "How much HP you have in that thing, 250?" I just said "300 to the crank, probably about 265 to the wheels." He just said "Oh". He then went on and on about how he has killed several Mustang GT's, especially the newer ones like mine, in both top end and acceleration in races. I asked him what kind of car he had, and he said he had a Mercury Grand Marquis. He told me if I saw him at any lights, not to put any money down on beating him. I was shocked... I didnt know what to say... do people who drive Grand Marquis, and cars meant to be "family cars" really think that they can beat Mustang GT's stock, or was this guy just bull****ting me and hoping I didnt realize it?
Old 08-07-2007, 11:57 PM
SonicBlue05GT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Deranged Pizza Guy

people are stupid. end.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:10 AM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

So the pizza guy thinks he can beat you in a race...

Is that with his Domino's sign on top of his grampa car???
Old 08-08-2007, 12:26 AM
User 113021
3rd Gear Member

Should have asked him what he had done to it. :x
Old 08-08-2007, 12:36 AM
hardcoremustangs
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Orion_240

So the pizza guy thinks he can beat you in a race...

Is that with his Domino's sign on top of his grampa car???
LMAO
Old 08-08-2007, 12:50 AM
05gtdriver
5th Gear Member

Hey, 30 minutes or less or it's free! Maybe because he's busy speeding around the city, he THINKS he's passing and beating other cars on the road, and once in a while he passes a GT. Tell Forrest , (Sh) it happens[8D]........................
Old 08-08-2007, 01:02 AM
Karma_Hunden
2nd Gear Member

You shouldve schooled his a$$ man. What's up with soft people these days? "This a-hole came out of nowhere and started talking crap about my car, my mom, my dead grandma, my house...I asked him why would he say such a thing and ran" .....lol, people need to put d-bags in their place. You shouldve at least send him to eat **** or something. Mercury guy coming in an saying that, disrespecting your house,your parents, you...thats worse than hitting your mother man.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:07 AM
cmschlatt
2nd Gear Member

you should have called the pizza place back and told the manager the delivery guy put something gross on your pizza (dog poo, dirt, etcetera)
wouldve been sooo funny
Old 08-08-2007, 02:04 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Next time ask what is done to the car and than if nothing was done.............put money down and beat his ***!
Old 08-08-2007, 02:33 AM
ohnoesaz
5th Gear Member

This story made me cringe.

I just hate it when people embarrass themselves when they try so hard to be 'cool'. It all stems from a childhood of having to 'size up' with his peers, where drastic or compulsive lies would become so common that he actually starts believing them when they tell it. Its sad and I hate it because I know these people get laughed at constantly. We laugh at him here, but can you imagine what he faces at work? In school? From his family? Worse yet, what is said behind his back? I feel horrible for this guy. No one can control how they're raised, and once the 'weirdness' is imprinted in their head then it will actually be normal to them. After that there is no hope.

When people talk down on my car and good about their crappy car (like my gf's brother who constantly compares his Honda Element over the GT) the most we can do for them is to just laugh and nod. I'm not saying agree or disagree, I'm just saying to 'play it cool' for their own good. If you agree then you'll enforce their oddness too much. if you disagree then you'll drive them to even more drastic and embarrassing compulsive lies. When confronted by someone like these just play it in the middle and smile, shrug and nod. You'll be doing them a favor...

Quick Reply: Deranged Pizza Guy