Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

first race with motor

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 01:38 PM
uni_uni
2nd Gear Member

Default first race with motor

[/align]
[blockquote]

Earlier today I was driving the stang around town, I wasnt looking for races I was just having fun with the new 357w. I stopped at a circle k to pick up a pack of smokes and there was a kid in there with his buddy who were talking gear-head so I naturaly asked him what he drove and he told me it was an 01 gt with ported heads, intake, shifter(5-speed), and full exhaust, his friend jumps in to say that he had a 95 maro z28 with bolt-ons. I told them about my set-up they both ignorantly thought they'd blow me away. They really started talking **** when I said I didnt want to run because I'm still breaking the car in. So I leave thinking nothin of it, and they follow me. At the next red light the camaro is right next to me reving the **** out of his carwith the GT behind him, so I reved back. When the light turned green the camaro took off with the gt on his bumper, I waited untill the gt was out ahead of me by about a car and a half befor I took off. Spunfirst caught traction and reeled them in like retarded fish. Passed both of them by mid third gear, and continued to add lenths up to 100 where I had them both by maybe5 cars, It was actually a close race between the other two I think the gt had the maro by the time they shut down. As I slowed down they passed me and the camaro guy flipped me off, I got pretty heated so I caught him at a stop sign ex-changed some words, layed some rubber and left the fu<ker in my smoke with the most dumb founded face I've ever seen. Felt good to put some dumb kids in there place.

[/align][/blockquote]
Old 08-08-2007, 01:51 PM
1975ssnova
1st Gear Member

Default RE: first race with motor

There you go , PUNK *** KIDS.
Old 08-08-2007, 02:07 PM
banka87
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: uni_uni

[/align]

[blockquote]

Spunfirst caught traction and reeled them in like retarded fish.

[/align][/blockquote]
hahahaha good kill
Old 08-08-2007, 08:33 PM
uni_uni
2nd Gear Member

Ya what were they thinking, I should be making around 400rwhp untuned, and niether one of them had 300rwhp in heavier cars. Cant wait for my first real race

[/align]