Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

03-04 Z06 Murdered..........

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 04:16 PM
joshafmil
4th Gear Member

Default RE: 03-04 Z06 Murdered..........

[sm=roll.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

roflz, exilent kill.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:20 PM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
2nd Gear Member

ahahahha...."real cars don't need mods"

Nice kill dude
Old 09-21-2007, 06:35 PM
joshafmil
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SeVeReDiStOrTiOn

ahahahha...."real cars don't need mods"

Nice kill dude
maybe that means the driver mod isnt needed =P

nice vette! can it run? nope, no one to drive it, because if someone did, it wouldnt be a real car....
Old 09-21-2007, 06:46 PM
SVTJohn
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jdback19

Well my car has been down for a while so the turbo could get some warranty work done (It blew the fug up) and i have been itching to race someone ever since. Well tonight i got my chance only a day back on the road and i managed to find the biggest tool i have ever had themisfortune of racing. Let me go ahead and introduce to you someone i like to call Mr.Z06ihaveasmalldickandliketorollaroundlikeihavet hebiggestcockintheUNIVERSEandmycarruns9's. Well unfortunatley his car doesnt runs 9's. I came up to a redlight tonight just sitting there minding my own goddamn buisness when this 40 something year old *** hat mid life crisis having mother fugger rolls up next to me. Im listening to some metallica when i hear what sounds like someone talking so i turn down the radio and this tool bag says "Thank god I was fixing to run this red light if i had to listen to anymore of that garbage you were blaring." "But its typical that Mustang drivers have loud stereos to mask what they are missing under the hood." I laugh hysterically to his face cause obviously this jack *** cant see the boost gauge by my head. He says "Oh you think you can run with my car "Mustang boy" ? " I just keep laughing and get out a sentence "What mods do you have on the Z06 there?" He says "Real cars dont need modifications." "If you want to play i am going full throttle when this light turns green try to keep up." About 30 seconds later the light turns green. But first let me give you some current specs on my car : New turbo pushing 13 psi if i had to guess about 550 rwhp because at 15 psiit was making almost 600rwhp also i have the stock mufflers on it so the car is quite as a mouse taking a shyt. I also have the wastegate dumped so it gets loud as fukc when i get into boost like "prison riot loud" So the light turns green and i lay down the LAW. When boost hits i break loose a tad but recover with a quick shift to 2nd and see douche eater in my rearview fading very fast. By the time i hit third "*** fart" was nowhere insight when all of a sudden out of nowherei get this nice ricer flyby. The dumb**** was running with his headlights off we get up to the next stop sign and i try to be decent about it but i couldnt resist. I said "Maybe next time you wont be blinded by your ego and look carefully at the car you're talking shyt about." "So why dont you stick to the golf course and trade your car in for a Passat." He tries to say something clever back but i leave the stop sign with a nice face melting launch from hell.

I hate snobby *** egotistical fukc tards.
We have a comedian[sm=smiley32.gif]. Nice kill. LMFAO!!!
Old 09-21-2007, 09:10 PM
My Eleanor
2nd Gear Member

deffinition of owned*
Old 09-21-2007, 10:15 PM
Black*Death
2nd Gear Member

Dude really talked all that smack?? Almost too good to be true. Not very smart either driving around in 03 Z06 with 405 HP and 400 torque. I would definately own and drive one if given the chance, but this guy has got to realize that amount of HP is impressive but by no means amazing. Plenty of cars with more HP and faster as proved by his complete destruction. Only thing better would have been if his GF/wife/gay lover was in car with him, but then the "extra weight" excuses would have started flying
Old 09-21-2007, 11:19 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

nice kill...

I am curious where the hell the shelby comment came from? lol
Old 09-23-2007, 05:56 PM
craz1469
2nd Gear Member

Great Kill, so I guess you finally some tires that will stick. We will have to meet backup at the track soon and run them again. I have a ****-load of stuff to install before I go back but looks like I will need to put the nitrous back on to stand a chance next time.
Old 09-23-2007, 06:04 PM
freefallpat
3rd Gear Member

How old are you BTW?

Just asking....

ORIGINAL: BicketyBam

It's funny how every Corvette driver is a 40 year old with a tiny dick.

Good kill and you kept the engine in once piece. Congrats.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:42 PM
sw07gt
4th Gear Member

Nice kill, post up some vids.

Quick Reply: 03-04 Z06 Murdered..........