Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Cocky SRT8 tried to cheat himself a win

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 08:30 AM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Cocky SRT8 tried to cheat himself a win

Somewhat boring. Running errands, some shopping etc. I was terrorizing the streets with my GF, killing cars left and right. Of course, she drove my car Sat. and a n a-hole black guy in an SL55 tried racing her and of course her idea of flooring it is hitting it hard enough so the car goes from third gear. So, the black dude thought his SL55 would be my stang. It pissed me off. If I were that guy driving the Sl55, I would remember an Orange Mustang with a vanity plate like mine. Geez, some people......Are you heading up to Byron this weekend with Doodad?
Old 10-22-2007, 09:24 AM
can u say HEMI
I ♥ Acer

Viking..
Those Vortec SC are nice, A friend of mine has a Paxton Novi 1500 on his 300 SRT8 and with 12 PSI he's pushing over 550 RWHP

Good Kill by the way...
Check it out here
Old 10-22-2007, 11:04 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: can u say HEMI

Viking..
Those Vortec SC are nice, A friend of mine has a Paxton Novi 1500 on his 300 SRT8 and with 12 PSI he's pushing over 550 RWHP

Good Kill by the way...
Check it out here
That looks identical to the one I ran into, that's a popular color for that car 'eh? Nice sleeper!
Old 10-22-2007, 11:15 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 07GrabberMustangGT

Somewhat boring. Running errands, some shopping etc. I was terrorizing the streets with my GF, killing cars left and right. Of course, she drove my car Sat. and a n a-hole black guy in an SL55 tried racing her and of course her idea of flooring it is hitting it hard enough so the car goes from third gear. So, the black dude thought his SL55 would be my stang. It pissed me off. If I were that guy driving the Sl55, I would remember an Orange Mustang with a vanity plate like mine. Geez, some people......Are you heading up to Byron this weekend with Doodad?
If I do, it will be with my wifes car, I damaged my rear control arms the last time I was at GLD. So I'll end up racing her bone stock '07 GT.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:59 PM
SheBadd
I ♥ Acer

Yeah you said it...some people, geez...little racist? He tried racing your car, big deal. So he thinks his car is faster than yours, why does that matter to you? You know your's truly is faster, just kill the next sl55 you see and teach your girl what flooring it means.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

what did he say that was racist? because he mentioned that it was a black guy?

so if i said "i raced some skinny high school kid in an acura", is that prejugdice against the very thin?

Old 10-23-2007, 02:19 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

[quote]ORIGINAL: SheBadd

Yeah you said it...some people, geez...little racist? He tried racing your car, big deal. So he thinks his car is faster than yours, why does that matter to you? You know your's truly is faster, just kill the next sl55 you see and teach your girl what flooring it means.
Wow you'll fit right in here! You managed to attack a long standing member of the forum on your very first post. Maybe he is rasist OR maybe he just likes to ad detail to his stories! Sinse your brand new and have probably not read any of his other posts you should automatically assume the worst!!![8D]
Old 10-23-2007, 02:26 PM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

some people just think they are hot stuff because they have an expensive car and what not.

that's cool guys, if he/she thinks I'm racist, let him/her think it.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:28 PM
kcstangin

Haha well said, well said. Some people just make me laugh.

ORIGINAL: bluebeastsrt

Wow you'll fit right in here! You managed to attack a long standing member of the forum on your very first post. Maybe he is rasist OR maybe he just likes to ad detail to his stories! Sinse your brand new and have probably not read any of his other posts you should automatically assume the worst!!![8D]
[/quote]
Old 10-23-2007, 02:44 PM
SheBadd
I ♥ Acer

LOL I was just wondering. No big deal, just the way I read it was that it seemed to **** you off more because he was black. Settle down...

Quick Reply: Cocky SRT8 tried to cheat himself a win