Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Goodbye to the Terminator

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 12:40 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Goodbye to the Terminator

Atleast its a FORD!!!!
Old 11-25-2007, 03:04 AM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bluebeastsrt

ORIGINAL: xxkazp3rxx

It was a lot of things... wanted more comfort, and to save money. I could afford her, but really didn't want to anymore.. wanted to get away from a clutch, among other things... I still am having a hard time believing that I sold her though....

I really won't feel it unitl I pull up to some 20 something year old in his stock c5 vette thinking he's hot ****, or the dipsh*t in the Civic.. lol, but im good.. I figure when I start making a bit more money - ill latch onto like a SN95 Cobra maybe, or like a 91' Notch... we'll see where life takes me
It's probably all for the best. Now you dont have to worry about me beating your termie in a race.
your SRT4 will soon be romped on by the new 2008 Cobalt SS Turbo eco-tecs BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 11-25-2007, 03:19 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: I G Joe

It was a lot of things... wanted more comfort, and to save money. I could afford her, but really didn't want to anymore.. wanted to get away from a clutch, among other things... I still am having a hard time believing that I sold her though....

I really won't feel it unitl I pull up to some 20 something year old in his stock c5 vette thinking he's hot ****, or the dipsh*t in the Civic.. lol, but im good.. I figure when I start making a bit more money - ill latch onto like a SN95 Cobra maybe, or like a 91' Notch... we'll see where life takes me
It's probably all for the best. Now you dont have to worry about me beating your termie in a race.
your SRT4 will soon be romped on by the new 2008 Cobalt SS Turbo eco-tecs BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Hmm, since that was out of nowhere, I gotta comment. For one, there wont be any stock turbo'd Cobalts beating Bluebeast. Now I know you never said anything about stock, but its gonna take alittle bit of work for one to hang with him. I'm all for the Ecotec engine, had one before and loved it, and plan on getting this turbo'd Cobalt, but I aint gonna go out hunting down modded SRT-4's.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:35 AM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: 1BAD3V

Atleast its a FORD!!!!
Yeah, thats the problem. Aside from the Mustangs I wouldn't buy anything else Ford. I haven't had good luck with them.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:48 AM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

Yes. A Fusion.. lol.. they're actually really good cars... I was looking at some Altimas/G35's, but people wanted to much for them... My roommate has a fusion, had it for a bit over a year, not one problem. Rides like it's floating, etc., lol.

- I did post it on here for sale, didn't really get any real responses.. so, I took her in... got a decent number from Ford, so I said the hell with it... The extra money will really help me too... it'll be nice.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:49 AM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

oh but hey, it's also a 3.0 4v V6 with a 6spd auto... and you know there are people that have turbo's on them already lololol...

Old 11-25-2007, 05:16 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 1BAD3V

ORIGINAL: I G Joe

Hmm, since that was out of nowhere, I gotta comment. For one, there wont be any stock turbo'd Cobalts beating Bluebeast. Now I know you never said anything about stock, but its gonna take alittle bit of work for one to hang with him. I'm all for the Ecotec engine, had one before and loved it, and plan on getting this turbo'd Cobalt, but I aint gonna go out hunting down modded SRT-4's.
I'm likin u more and more.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:17 PM
mustangmancp
5th Gear Member

well sry to see her go....hope ull be back soon, you're one of the ppl on here tht knew wht they were talkin about and always had a good argument in the LS1 vs Mustang battles haha. well good luck to ya man! [8D]
Old 11-25-2007, 05:24 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Well I for one hope they'll be some fusion killin civic's & GTI'sstories in the near future!
Old 11-25-2007, 05:25 PM
mustangmancp
5th Gear Member

^^^^^^^^ im sure there will be a few [sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif]lol

Quick Reply: Goodbye to the Terminator