Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

now what is your most satisfying win?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 06:03 PM
Red Turbo Integra
4th Gear Member

Default RE: now what is your most satisfying win?

Most satisfying race was against some ***** bag in a Mazda speed six. He had AEM stickers and **** all over his car (not that I don't like aem, I have the stickers too!) and must have thought he was baddass with his CAI or whatever and that my lowely integra couldn't possibly roll him. I guess he didn't know what an intercooler is, or maybe he didn't see it, but I raped the **** outta him, by bus leangths.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:13 PM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Red Turbo Integra

Most satisfying race was against some ***** bag in a Mazda speed six. He had AEM stickers and **** all over his car (not that I don't like aem, I have the stickers too!) and must have thought he was baddass with his CAI or whatever and that my lowely integra couldn't possibly roll him. I guess he didn't know what an intercooler is, or maybe he didn't see it, but I raped the **** outta him, by bus leangths.
damn your car weighs a lot and doesnt produce enough power
Old 01-10-2008, 07:52 PM
lucifix
1st Gear Member

Well I rev my car at this guys prowler so he catches up to me pretty quickly we get to a stop sign/bump in the road so you have to go slow or so I thought. This guy in the prowler jumps his car and gets on it as I drive slow over it then I floor it. So he had about 4 cars on me before I get on it so it takes my car about 70 mph before I catch and pass him like hes standing still. It was pretty fun I didnt think my car would run him down so quickly but it did, she got a nice washing that day lol.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:28 PM
One Bad Stang
4th Gear Member

most satisfying - shutting my wifes dad up about his stupid a$$ stock dodge hemi ram. its a full size 4 door 1500 truck and he thought it was the fastest thing in the world until i crushed his fantasy world and introduced him to the real world when i hammered him by more cars than i can count on both hands. then he tried a ricer fly-by and i saw him coming, let him get close, and gunned it and still quickly put cars on him!! that was a sweet and easy victory.

most fun - i was in cali for buisness. i got bored and decided to go for a drive. i was going down a street alone and a 03-04 GT pulls out of a drive ahead of me. at the next stop light it was on!! i took him for a ride for a while, then we hit some twisties... that was fun but i still was walking him pretty hard.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:37 PM
freefallpat
3rd Gear Member

My neighbor and I both got our cars pretty much at the same time. He got a Z06 and I got the GT500. Mymost memorablewin was against him after my KB was installed.The look on his face was priceless when I put a car on him with what he figured was a stock GT500.

Old 01-10-2008, 08:56 PM
Simon1
5th Gear Member

When I had theN2O a C6 Vette. (75 shot)

With the turbo I haven't really had good race yet.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:22 AM
AmericanICON
3rd Gear Member

Most satisfying win--- beating a fellow forum member with an '03 GT. (Mine's a 4.0)
Old 01-11-2008, 09:32 AM
IWHINE
4th Gear Member

full bolt on ls1 from 40 -100 by a car
Old 01-11-2008, 10:19 AM
PERTANO
2nd Gear Member

Back when I was in high school I had a 66 Mustang with a pretty hot 302. It had ported heads, Old school single plane intake and a 650 holley. Trans was a c-4 with a stall converter and 8 inch rear with a posi. nothing spectacular by todays standards, but back then it was pretty hot. Well this rich kid was always talking about this AMX that he was building with a pumped up 390 and a 4 speed. Well low and behold he shows up with it and starts talking about how he's going to beat me. I had the fastest car at the time so I sent my cousin after him first with his 84 Capri. It has a 5.0 car with a 4 speed and basic bolt ons. The AMX ripped him. So then a guy that had a 5.7 Camaro went after it and got rippep up as well. I was getting pretty worried at this point. So finally our race came. I lined up next to him and at the arm drop I blew the tires off my car something fierce.Nothing but wheel spin so I shift it up to 2nd and he's got 2 lengths or more on me out of the hole. I reeled him in and finished on his door. 1st round down AMX 1 - Mustang 0
We line up again and this time I walk the car out easy and stay with him through 1st once I shifted to 2nd it was over. I pulled on him like he hit the brakes. Had him by about 2 when we shut them down. 1-1 now.

Tie breaker race was a blood bath. I set the car against the stall and it actually hooked this time!!! Pulled him by 2 off the line and kept pulling. He shut it down by the time I was shifting from 2nd to 3rd. I still remember these races like they were yesterday. Nothing like to old muscle cars driven by some punk kids going at it next to a field. It was sort of our little version of American Graffiti.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:44 AM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

My most would either be the C6 Vette W/Exhaust and a Ferrari 360 Modena.

Quick Reply: now what is your most satisfying win?