Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

killed by a ricer cavalier

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 01:57 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

Default RE: killed by a ricer cavalier

ORIGINAL: Morbid Intentions

I like the way the cobalts look over any cavvy, that was a big step up for GM IMO

the SS models have always been a car I've always liked the looks of for a smaler 2 door sport compact.... both the 2.4L and the 2.2L S/C'ed models

even the base LS is a big step up from what any year cavvy is
You gotta be f*cking joking right? By step up what do you mean, in looks or what? The engines are basically the same, the LS Sport Cavy looks way better than any Cobalt other than the SS and SS/SC, and the SS has to be the 2 door, because the 4 doors are ugly. [:'(]
Old 03-23-2008, 02:04 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

all cavvies look like they belong in that special area from san fransisco..... you getting upset about it really isn't going to change my opinion any
Old 03-23-2008, 02:08 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

all cavvies look like they belong in that special area from san fransisco..... you getting upset about it really isn't going to change my opinion any
You seem to always say I'm getting upset or mad, why is that? I was just stating my opinion, you have yours and I have mine.
Old 03-23-2008, 02:30 AM
Black GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Black GT

The weird thing with this story is tires screeching in 3 inches of snow. Spinning, yeah. But screeching?
it was more like a low whine... like the tread was grabbing for traction but slipping
Ok, that makes sense.

I bet I could have wasted him....in my 4X4.
Old 03-23-2008, 02:30 AM
tspence45
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 1BAD3V

Than I guess you just dont like the ones with the Ecotec in them, LOL. I think they look way better than the Z24's. [8D]
'02 LS Sport has the Ecotec. Looks 10000x's better. JMO. The Z24's don't look that great. I'll agree with that. I looked for the LS Sport body kit forever, for it.I wish mine would've been a 95-99 Z24style instead of 00-02 Z24, though. They had better headlights, tail lights, ground fx, and wheels. The 00-02's were slightly quicker though, for some reason. People say it was because of lack of EGR valve. But, I don't see that giving it a significant power advantage.
Old 03-23-2008, 02:37 AM
scg87
5th Gear Member

Pssh, Z24 pwns all...
Old 03-23-2008, 03:11 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: scg87

Pssh, Z24 pwns all...
Pssh!! Alcohol > you
Old 03-23-2008, 07:18 AM
iraziel
2nd Gear Member

Man, i got worried an thought the GTO got smacked by a cavy...a ricer no less...ya got me, yaaaa got me [8D]
Old 03-23-2008, 08:08 AM
Epic91GT
4th Gear Member

so yesterday I was on my was back from burger king with my GF in the GTOand while I was cruising we came up on a redlight and so I slowed down way before the redlight as to roll through it as it turns green... barely noticing the yellow cavalier with a coffee can sitting at the ligth as I was creeping up

as the light turned green I hear tires screeching and a god aweful weedwacker noise and as I was just cruising normally this yellow cavalier with a teenager behind the wheel (hat sideways and doing that sideways reach on the top of the steering wheel while leaning back) just blows by my and then slows down.... so I get next to him a little ways up and me and my GF took turns laughing at him and pointing while he just looked straight and diddn't even look at us

I DO THAT!!! lol but i rock a 03 GT so my ***** arent small[8D]
Old 03-23-2008, 10:40 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

ORIGINAL: Epic91GT

so yesterday I was on my was back from burger king with my GF in the GTOand while I was cruising we came up on a redlight and so I slowed down way before the redlight as to roll through it as it turns green... barely noticing the yellow cavalier with a coffee can sitting at the ligth as I was creeping up

as the light turned green I hear tires screeching and a god aweful weedwacker noise and as I was just cruising normally this yellow cavalier with a teenager behind the wheel (hat sideways and doing that sideways reach on the top of the steering wheel while leaning back) just blows by my and then slows down.... so I get next to him a little ways up and me and my GF took turns laughing at him and pointing while he just looked straight and diddn't even look at us

I DO THAT!!! lol but i rock a 03 GT so my ***** arent small[8D]
?

Quick Reply: killed by a ricer cavalier