Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

killed by a ricer cavalier

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 07:59 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Default killed by a ricer cavalier

so yesterday I was on my was back from burger king with my GF in the GTOand while I was cruising we came up on a redlight and so I slowed down way before the redlight as to roll through it as it turns green... barely noticing the yellow cavalier with a coffee can sitting at the ligth as I was creeping up

as the light turned green I hear tires screeching and a god aweful weedwacker noise and as I was just cruising normally this yellow cavalier with a teenager behind the wheel (hat sideways and doing that sideways reach on the top of the steering wheel while leaning back) just blows by my and then slows down.... so I get next to him a little ways up and me and my GF took turns laughing at him and pointing while he just looked straight and diddn't even look at us

oh yeah, there was 3 inches of snow on the ground... henceforth why it was funny

which leads me to the point of this thread.... do any RWD monsters here get played with by FWD and AWD 4 bangers in the snow thinking they are hot ****? IDK, it's just funny to me

"I'll race you for PINKS DAWG!!!...IN SNOW&@%$"

"hold up playa lets wait for zamboni's to clear off the dragstrip... then it's on!"
Old 03-22-2008, 08:04 PM
scg87
5th Gear Member

Default RE: killed by a ricer cavalier

I'm not gonna lie,I do it sometimes w/ my Audi. My list of prey becomes much larger when the white/wet stuff is involved.....
Old 03-22-2008, 08:09 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

ORIGINAL: scg87

I'm not gonna lie,I do it sometimes w/ my Audi. My list of prey becomes much larger when the white/wet stuff is involved.....
I think it's pretty pointless if you ask me... espessially with other traffic around... it was rush hour

I diddn't even attempt to hit the gas even a little bit, I was just cruising at 15 under and he came up next to me from the stop light and stomped it just spinning away and making aweful noises... thenmy GF and I started laughing at him
Old 03-22-2008, 08:10 PM
MrRogers
5th Gear Member

I get challenged but just about everything out there. Most guys admit that they just want to see it go..and if I'm in the mood sometimes I give them what they want.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:12 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

ORIGINAL: MrRogers

I get challenged but just about everything out there. Most guys admit that they just want to see it go..and if I'm in the mood sometimes I give them what they want.
so you race in the snow with the corvette?

awesome... I guess [&:]
Old 03-22-2008, 08:18 PM
MrRogers
5th Gear Member

No.

I'm in sunny Pasadena Ca. It doesn't snow out here..ever. December looks likeApril out here. Which means the ricers get to have fun all year long.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:21 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

ORIGINAL: Morbid Intentions

which leads me to the point of this thread.... do any RWD monsters here get played with by FWD and AWD 4 bangers in the snow thinking they are hot ****? IDK, it's just funny to me
^^^

Old 03-22-2008, 08:26 PM
MrRogers
5th Gear Member

^^^

Yeah, I saw that after I posted. Something told me you were going to **** about it..haunch I guess.

I digress to answer your question..

I have not had my RWD monster get played with by FWD and AWD bangers in the snow thinking that they are hot ****.

Old 03-22-2008, 08:49 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

No, cuz my car is never out in bad weather.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:56 PM
IWHINE
4th Gear Member

i like to do that to people. lol

Quick Reply: killed by a ricer cavalier