Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Ever get frustrated with no quality runs?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 10:10 AM
Subotai_95
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Ever get frustrated with no quality runs?

LOL, OP brudda, drive out to VA Beach.. there's nnnooooooo shortage of 400+ RWHP cars out there.. lol Granted most of em have rich high school kids and younger military personnel behind the wheel, you'd definitely have somebody to run you there. If the PoPo's don't get you first that is.. lol There's one guy out there that has an absolutely friggin sick A/C Shelby Cobra kit car that swear you can hear from a block away. Though the guys do have a point.. There's usually no shortage of quick cars at the track that'll put the hurtin on ya..
Old 04-21-2008, 11:36 AM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

ORIGINAL: NotStok

Oh I do run at the track. I'm not really a street racer, I just play around in safe conditions. It just seems that every car that wants to play...sucks.[&:]

I'm not really putting my car up on a pedastal here, that wasn't my goal, so sorry if it came off like that. I know all about getting my mach done in, haha. Trust me.
It's time to hit Cecil County Dragway. I keep forgetting to look for you when I'm there. Little League season has now started, so my son's games have a way of intruding on track time. Shoot me a PM the next time you plan to go.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:00 PM
Nvr2old32
2nd Gear Member

I know how you feel! It's so depressing. I just moved to a new area and the only thing I'm getting is revs and burnouts. It's like everyone is messing with mebut that's about it. I was getting into my car yesterday after work and noticed a camero at a stopsign across the street. I saw him looking and about that time, he does this complete burnout s-turn into the street while his passenger had a big smile on his facing looking at me. All I could think is, "If he only knew".
Old 04-21-2008, 10:35 PM
ColinGT
4th Gear Member

My budddy has the same mach as you as in 04, idk what yours is but we race n i pull 2 cars on him instantly and usually keep it, only raced until 90 but it hink he would reel me in probably. He is running 245 street tires but from a roll he eats me a alive.

But when your inside his car its a totally different thing, thing pulls like crazy. Maybe cause im in the passenger seat
Old 04-22-2008, 08:53 PM
Darkcrime
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ColinGT

My budddy has the same mach as you as in 04, idk what yours is but we race n i pull 2 cars on him instantly and usually keep it, only raced until 90 but it hink he would reel me in probably. He is running 245 street tires but from a roll he eats me a alive.

But when your inside his car its a totally different thing, thing pulls like crazy. Maybe cause im in the passenger seat

No offense but I think ur buddy can't drive. again, not tryin to be mean.