Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

'funny' ricer-ness

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 05:12 PM
07lane40
3rd Gear Member

Default 'funny' ricer-ness

so i posted a question about race-prep a while back cause there was this kid at my school talking **** about how his car could whoop mine. I knew i could beat the kid, but i just wanted to embarrass the **** outta him cause he just goes on and on about his car. so finally he agreed to race me on an empty 4 lane road from a dig 0-80. i was with one of my buddies and a full load (with backpack, set of golf clubs and 2 10's in a huge prted box stil intact) so im running a good 300 pounds over normal weight and atleast 400 over race weight, throw my 20's into the equation andim running HEAVY. so this kid wants to put money on it. i was okay with just a small bet of 200 bucks. im still a kid so i dont roll big like some guys that race.

anyways. this kid drives a MATRIX. an effing toyota station wagon. he has wasted money on a (singular) header, intake, TRD (short for turd) exhaust, and other crap that he will list off for you. he claims he has bilstein coil-overs, but i have yet to see them.

anyways this thing is all riced out, with a completely ricer-mentality driver and hes over there in the other lane trying to do that thing where you burn out with the brake (his cars an auto). i have no clue what it is cause im a manual.

so he gives it three honks and we dig it to 80, and i beat him by 11 car lengths. i almost cried i was laughing so hard.

I hit the brakes and waited for him to pas me back up and then i asked him if he wanted to hit some back road twisties, and he said sure.

so we went out on the back side of town and hit this thats about a mile of just curved roads that i (not sure about him) can hit 65 in every turn commfortably and push maybe 75. anyways we both get to goin and i pass him up and just keep going and never saw his headlights after the first 3 turns. he finally called my firend and told me he gave up.

the *** never paid me, cause he said we never shook on it. i am still pissed.

then later that night the kid has the ***** to call me and tell me i owe him 20 buck for the gas he wasted. and im like WTF?i was just like straight up come and take it from me.

just an interesting story i thought i share to show an indepth look at the ricer mentality, to help further research to help these poor souls. if anyone else has any good ricer stories, or commentsthat can be used to further research the ricer mentality please post below.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:13 PM
07lane40
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: 'funny' ricer-ness

oh btw, this is not claimed as a "kill"; that would be too embarassing.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:38 PM
So_Cali
5th Gear Member

2:30AM, streets are dead, not a soul on the road...

Honda Civic pulls up at the light...Riced the **** out....

He revs on me... light turns green....

Biggest mistake he ever made
Old 05-13-2008, 05:45 PM
mdg
4th Gear Member

Rice Cooker...

Old 05-13-2008, 05:53 PM
07ccdskaterv6

i got a 2007 v6 bone stock other than 2 12" subs in the trunk theres a ricer always talk smack about his lancer not an evo just lancer believe hes got a muffler on it.Should i shut him up ?,or could he take me?
Old 05-13-2008, 05:54 PM
jimkaray
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 07lane40
the *** never paid me, cause he said we never shook on it. i am still pissed.
Rule #1: have a nuetral party hold the money. Don't race for cash otherwise.
He should have at least offered you the gas money!
Old 05-13-2008, 06:06 PM
AMoRT
3rd Gear Member

I can never get those damn ricers to race. I guess they now I'd dust them in my STOCK sixer. Which it does.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:11 PM
CommanderCOOL
2nd Gear Member

ANY Mustang > Rice.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:25 PM
The Potato
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 07ccdskaterv6

i got a 2007 v6 bone stock other than 2 12" subs in the trunk theres a ricer always talk smack about his lancer not an evo just lancer believe hes got a muffler on it.Should i shut him up ?,or could he take me?
Regular Lancers are slow as crap. You can destroy it.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:25 PM
onederful100
6th Gear Member

great story.
i get a lot of ricers calling me out.
but i always refuse the challenge, bc they are no challenge.
but it must feel great to beat this guy that you go to school with, now you can talk trash to him every time you see him.

Quick Reply: 'funny' ricer-ness