Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Annoying Kid

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 06:25 PM
lasco10
2nd Gear Member

Default Annoying Kid

alright theres this really rich kid at school and every week he comes in with these stories about how his dad is buying a new car. his dad has an Audi R8 and some other cars but havent seen them yet. he comes up to me in school the other day and says his dad is buying him a gt500. so i tell hime that when he gets it to call me up so we can run em' and so i can shut him up about his families money. oh yea and supposedly his dad is also gonna buy him the new GTR. and on the other hand im on my way back from a soccer game in jersey and im on 202....... im right behind this S65 Amg and he starts to pulll away fast. so i had to get on it to catch him...... we got it up to like 130 i was suprisingly right on his a$$ the whole way and then stopped and took turns flying by eachother for the next few miles but the fun had to end when i had to get off at my exit and go home.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:42 PM
ripped camel
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Annoying Kid

I highly doubt that kids dad would buy him a GTR! Any father whom actually gives a crap about his kids safety, wouldn't buy him a car like that. A good dad wouldn't even let his child have any performance vehicle, unless the kid is EXTREMELY responsible & wouldn't go street racing.

It's amazing how you're views change once you become a father

Edit: Maybe his dad will buy him the Mustang GTR with the turbo rotary & supercharger [8D]
Old 06-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

well.. he said it was a kid at school.. and you are talking to a guy with an termie.. so unless he is a teacher there I'm going to guess he is a kid with a fast car too..
Old 06-04-2008, 07:19 PM
lasco10
2nd Gear Member

yo the mustang gtr vid is so freaking funny heres a link for all u who havent seen it

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/t...guy_162545.htm

Old 06-04-2008, 07:37 PM
DS002
3rd Gear Member

You're 16 with a modified cobra?

Im going to get some popcorn and a beer
Old 06-04-2008, 07:43 PM
droptop302
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lasco10

alright there's this really rich kid at school and every week he comes in with these stories about how his dad is buying a new car. his dad has an Audi R8 and some other cars but haven't seen them yet. he comes up to me in school the other day and says his dad is buying him a gt500. so i tell him that when he gets it to call me up so we can run em' and so i can shut him up about his families money. oh yea and supposedly his dad is also gonna buy him the new GTR. and on the other hand im on my way back from a soccer game in jersey and im on 202....... im right behind this S65 Amg and he starts to pull away fast. so i had to get on it to catch him...... we got it up to like 130 i was surprisingly right on his a$$ the whole way and then stopped and took turns flying by each other for the next few miles but the fun had to end when i had to get off at my exit and go home.
Who cares what he thinks. He must not have a car or you wouldof said something and if hedoesnt he walks lol
Old 06-04-2008, 07:53 PM
cacimar
5th Gear Member

Rotary Turbo jajajaja. What kind of intercooler u got? .........................!!!! It came with it jajajaja
Old 06-04-2008, 08:01 PM
ripped camel
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mishri

well.. he said it was a kid at school.. and you are talking to a guy with an termie.. so unless he is a teacher there I'm going to guess he is a kid with a fast car too..
I know, but I was saying I don't think a father would go out and buy a kid in high school, 1 of the fastest production cars to date, if he really cares about his kid.

Old 06-04-2008, 08:04 PM
lasco10
2nd Gear Member

The termi is me and my dads kinda project car I'm hoping to get a whipple or a turbo by the end of the summer
Old 06-04-2008, 08:16 PM
droptop302
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lasco10

yo the mustang gtr vid is so freaking funny here's a link for all u who have seen it

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/t...guy_162545.htm

WOW that is a dumb MOTHERF@$%. That's the funniest s@%# i have seen and herd all year. That just shows how dumb people are.

Quick Reply: Annoying Kid