Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Please tell me something is wrong here

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 07:09 PM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Riptide
There is always some new surprise stupid every day on the internet.
It's actually not a surprise over there. I'm frequently dumbfounded with the stupidity of the threads that get started at CF. I'm 99% certain that anyone with a respectable F-Body just sticks to sites like LS1tech, and LS1.com.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:31 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by USMCrebel
damn looks like im famous on a **** load of forums now..............SWEEET!

lemme let you in on what happened
1) he tree'd the **** out of me, i didn't think he could, but i sat there, and couldn't catch traction he got me

2) i sat there spun, caught and won

3) beat the **** out of him

4) the LS1 t/a had a heafty passenger on the first run which gave me the 2 cars i won by

5) it was closer due to the passenger being out, i still had him by 1/2 car @125

all in all the v6 maro being an auto on better tires and modded get's a better launch ask JD about launching the auto in the f-bodies (1.54)....BTW i will be running him again soon, but i stand no chance, and neither would any of them nor would 90% of this board. after the race i'll have him show yall why.
Dude I'll be out next week. We'll find us a parking lot and work on those launchs.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:33 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Sidewayz6.0
It's actually not a surprise over there. I'm frequently dumbfounded with the stupidity of the threads that get started at CF. I'm 99% certain that anyone with a respectable F-Body just sticks to sites like LS1tech, and LS1.com.
Wow .....just.....Wow. GM fan boys rock.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:40 PM
cacimar
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by rugedrawII
Elwood: I think I did a good job of ensuring that came from me, and not from MF. I apologize if you feel that way.

To the rest of you: I was banned for a year. If they ban this user name, too, then I will have to find another way to entertain myself during my down time at work.

I have been coming to this site for long before I was registered, but always stayed in the tech section as you find a lot of useful info there when you are building a car. I've avoided S&S sections on most sites because of ridiculous people like those involved in that thread the Op posted. I did enjoy posting here, but whatever will be; will be.

Honestly, had I known that doing something stupid there could have cost me my priviliges here, I'd a toned it down from the start. Possibly even ignored it completely. I guess not everyone shares my sense of humor.

So.........

in case I don't come back, it's been real. Peace to all. I'll see some of you in Moroso when they re-open.

why did they banned you here!!!!!
Old 08-22-2008, 04:13 AM
1984Fox
1st Gear Member

Uh.... If a V6 'maro beat a Mach 1, there's a serious problem there, considering my stock FC RX7 (N/A BTW) pulled V6 camaros..
Old 08-22-2008, 05:42 AM
7STANG
99GTverts minion

Originally Posted by cacimar

why did they banned you here!!!!!

Because CF and MF are owned by the same company. I guess if they ban you on one website they ban you on all of them.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:11 AM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
Dude I'll be out next week. We'll find us a parking lot and work on those launchs.
If your in HSV come on....i'll even let you drive for a while

Eric, getting bitches banned with just the threat lmao...
Old 08-22-2008, 09:12 AM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

Originally Posted by 1984Fox
Uh.... If a V6 'maro beat a Mach 1, there's a serious problem there, considering my stock FC RX7 (N/A BTW) pulled V6 camaros..
it was driver error
Old 08-22-2008, 09:54 AM
acascianelli
5th Gear Member

If those idiots honestly believe that a V6 Camaro is better/faster than a Mach1, they don't deserve anyones respect. It's obvious that the driver of the Mach isn't very good. Is it even possible to determine if that is indeed a real Mach 1 in the video? Can anybody tell if it's a manual or auto?
Old 08-22-2008, 10:06 AM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

Originally Posted by acascianelli
If those idiots honestly believe that a V6 Camaro is better/faster than a Mach1, they don't deserve anyones respect. It's obvious that the driver of the Mach isn't very good. Is it even possible to determine if that is indeed a real Mach 1 in the video? Can anybody tell if it's a manual or auto?

thats rough you douche bag
yes it's a real mach 1 and it's a manual

Quick Reply: Please tell me something is wrong here