Street/StripRaced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here. Sponsored by Roush Performance
Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
An idea I've been thinking of doing here for a few months. On another board I frequent we've done the same and its worked out very well.
Please post only your ET and needed info here. No BS, off topic or suggestions - they will be deleted. I want to keep this thread on point.
For your time to be added to the list you will need the following:
1) timeslip--if you don't have it, unless you have video, forget it. If you only have video, please provide the 60', 1/8-mi and 1000' incrementals
2) The following vehicle information:
- Cubic inch displacement (CID) of engine
- Type of transmission (by model number)
- Size and Manufacturer of power adder, or N/A
- Pounds of Boost, of N2O shot (or both if applicable)
- Rear Gear ratio
- Make and type of tire
3) your time also has to be backed up by another time within 2%.
If needed I'll start a second "discussion' thread.
Thanks and I'll start.
Vortech V2-sq HO
12.03 @ 118.5 (slip on right is a 9psi run showing better 60')
2) - Cubic inch displacement: 245cid (stock)
- Type of transmission : t-5 (stock)
- Size and Manufacturer of power adder: pt-61 precision turbo .81 exhaust a/r
- Pounds of Boost: 12psi
- Rear Gear ratio: 3.31 (stock)
- Make and type of tire: Mickey Thompson ET streets 26x10.5x15
Didnt keep my "other bests" slips as they **** me off but 12.05 @ 116, 12.11 @ 122 (14psi isntead of 12)
Old car turbo 2005 v6 over 400rwhp
New car slow 2011 v6 stock
2003 mustang gt
12.10@110 cai, tune, 4.10, xpipe back, dr, and 100shoot
11.46@119 headers, cai, tune, dr
12.65@110 cai, tune
and a few other cars and bikes
2009.5 G8 GT
13.73@102 all stock 2.08 60'
13.29@104 Roto-Fab cai only 1.990 60' best mph 106.25
13.09@106 Roto-Fab cai and Superchip Tune
2001 Camaro Z28 A4. Pacesetter LT'S, TSP True Duals, Circle D 3200stall, SLP LID, QA1's front. DRIVER #12 cam only ls1 10.55 @125 1.39 60'
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware
corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford
Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor