An idea I've been thinking of doing here for a few months. On another board I frequent we've done the same and its worked out very well.
Please post only your ET and needed info here. No BS, off topic or suggestions - they will be deleted. I want to keep this thread on point.
For your time to be added to the list you will need the following:
1) timeslip--if you don't have it, unless you have video, forget it. If you only have video, please provide the 60', 1/8-mi and 1000' incrementals
2) The following vehicle information:
- Cubic inch displacement (CID) of engine
- Type of transmission (by model number)
- Size and Manufacturer of power adder, or N/A
- Pounds of Boost, of N2O shot (or both if applicable)
- Rear Gear ratio
- Make and type of tire
3) your time also has to be backed up by another time within 2%.
If needed I'll start a second "discussion' thread.
Thanks and I'll start.
Vortech V2-sq HO
vid of 12.09