Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

02 SS and SN95 same time execution

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 03:07 AM
83gtragtop
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by S8ER01Z
Just because someone can interpret garbage doesn't mean they have sense.

Garbage in, Garbage out.
Words
Old 06-17-2009, 04:17 AM
Hlistr_07RR
I always jizz first

So THIS is where Dr. Hotwad got that freakin long post. Great read, would recommend to friends and family
Old 06-17-2009, 10:30 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

Originally Posted by steedondubs
I'll make sure I dont think about that writing class. AS I STATED EARLIER... I HAVEN'T BEEN TO THE TRACK YET. Times will be posted when I go. and I wasn't bragging that my car is payed off! I just saying in a nutshell that I dont wanna lose a great payed for car behind foolishness. Why dont you guys teach some writing classes. I guess Im stuck in my Blackberry world
Damn. Imagineifthatwouldhavebeeneasiertofigureoutthantoh avetostareatthatchunkoftext.

*shrugs*
Old 06-17-2009, 10:52 AM
justinschmidt1
4th Gear Member

this thread is epic....lol

Good kill man, those damn SS's are hard to shake

Im curious what your car will run at the track...how are those 4.30s?
Old 06-17-2009, 11:44 AM
steedondubs
2nd Gear Member

Thanks justinSchmidt1.

The 4.30's are cool as long as I keep the OD on, or I run outta gear quick as hell.

What brand stall do you have?
Old 06-17-2009, 12:09 PM
justinschmidt1
4th Gear Member

Thanks justinSchmidt1.

The 4.30's are cool as long as I keep the OD on, or I run outta gear quick as hell.

What brand stall do you have?

It was custom made for my car by this guy JR who hovers around sn95 forums.

lol...so you race into OD?

Im suprised you havent destroyed that band yet, be ready, the stock OD band is weak.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:11 PM
drhoward
Penis Mod Erator

Originally Posted by Hlistr_07RR
So THIS is where Dr. Hotwad got that freakin long post. Great read, would recommend to friends and family

I posted it because I thought you would enjoy it

man try to help a guy out and this is what happens

Old 06-17-2009, 01:40 PM
Ryan86272
5th Gear Member

B4 we get started, my mods r as follows...
  • JLT Short RAI
  • 4:30'd auto
  • Full PI Swap
  • BBK O/R X
  • SLP LM1 Turned down
  • NX Plate System (100 shot) untuned
  • UPR Upper & lower Control Arms

CLIFF NOTES:Rich Kid in SS Maro Talks ****, Doesnt know what his car has. Month or so Later I run into him on highway, Race 30-130. I End up winning by 3+ Lengths After I Passed another stang in the Emergency Lane!

Me and some buddies of mine toss the football around in a abandoned parking lot on our lunch breaks sometimes... The lot is next to some fast food spots. So we kept hearing what sounded like a loud *** LS1 revving the hell out of the car as he sped up the street. Sure enough its a WHITE SS with, get this, Blue Neon on the undercarriage. So we all shook our heads and kept playin football. So the SS zooms through the taco bell drive thru and then thru the mcdonalds just so everyone could hear his exhaust. Then he burns out up the boulevard. I say to my friends "Im gonna catch him 1 day".

A few days later, im on lunch break sitting in my car n the parking lot trying 2 relax. Burning out into the parkin lot comes the white SS. He's driving up every lane of the lot. Im thinking in my head, I got something 4 his *** if he comes by here with that reving BS. So he spots my car from the front so he comes up behind me and revs the hell out of his car!!! So i casually lean forward in my seat turn the ignition so the power is on and I give the gas a BIG PURGE!!! Its shootin 6 ft. in the air!!! And I lay back down in my seat. So he pulls up beside me with his buddy in the pass.seat. Both of them bein every bit of 18. He says whats up, i say the same... i ask him what he had in it, he said Heads, Cam, and Exhaust. I asked him what kind of cam he said a Comp 270AH. i said so u got a mustang Cam in your camaro? His buddy starts crackin up! I asked so what did u do with the other cam cuz you dont have a OHC engine. So he says I cant remember which one it is... i asked him how much he put down on the dyno he said about 560!!!! I started laughing so hard while his buddy was laughing with me. then he blurts out how SHIDDY of a dyno it was. I told him i see him all the time speedin up and down the booulevard... So he says "Why dont u come race me instead of watchin me" And i answered "I haven't been in my car the times Iv'e seen u, and tonight its wet outside. But well meet soon. Then the young Idiot has the nerve to say "Your gonna need every bit of that Nitrous to" I just answer "Well see".

About a month later i stopped seeing the SS. But 1 night I decided to take the Stang out looking 4 a good time on Cooper st. with the bottle freshly filled lookin 4 a kill. I drove around probably bout an hour & a half without any action. I was just about to call it a night. So Im sittin at a left turn light about to make a U turn 2 head home. I notice a white car right behind me But I couldnt tell what it was. As im waitin on the light Out of the Valero in front of me comes a LOUD WHITE CAMARO!!! So I floor it and switch lanes to go thru to give chase. The car behind me floors it too. As im goin to get the Camaro the white car gets Beside me. It turns out to be a SN95 GT White/ Blk rims. He does his 3 honks I floor it hit the spray and put Bus lengths on him. By this time Im right next to the CAmaro at a red light.

I look in the car and sure enough it's THE rich boy! He didn't have his neon on this time. But now his car is Idling like it does have a cam and there was a number on his window from his recent track visit. i say whats up man? He says whats up? He says u wanna go when it turns green? I said H E L L Y E S!

The light turns green and we launch hard as hell! He automatically pulls on me about 3 inches(HOW LONG WAS THE RACE??). So we get to the next red light... And he goes did u spray it i say yeah but it only sprayed 4 about 2 seconds. Plus we were on blacktop. So we decide to go on the highway from a roll 30-120.

So im behind the Camaro in the fast lane waiting on a car to pass by thats behind us. The car behind us happens to be the White SN95 i beat a few minutes b4. So i get in the slow lane next 2 the SS. The mustang is about 20 ft. in front of me in my lane. So the SS ask me "Do you still wanna go with that Mustang in front of u? I say "Yeah, I got it" So we take off!!! Were side by side til we hit 40MPH AND THEN COMES THE SPRAY !!!!!!!!!!! I put 3 LENGTHS on the SS. And Im about to hit the SN95's ***. So I say im not slowin down And Beat both of them on the shoulder!!!

All my life by the Foo Fighters was playing while this was going on.2nd BEST RACE OF MY LIFE!!!!!

The best night was when i beat the C5 and then the other C5... More steroids please

Here yah go!!! For the Haters lol, This is a Little Easier to read(I would have Reworded Most of your sentences to one Sentence but that would take too long and it wouldn't be... YOU so i just gave some space for the eyes to Adjust)........ Good Story, nice Kill.

If you like your car I would not be Driving in the E Lane.. Specially if there is a Fat Semi Tire laying there in the Dark....Not worth Winning/Losin a Street Race.

Last edited by Ryan86272; 06-17-2009 at 01:46 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:51 PM
steedondubs
2nd Gear Member

thanks.

That stoplight race was just a few feet to the next stoplight.

We were at the next red light by the beginning of 3rd
Old 06-17-2009, 02:15 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

I gotta hand it to you Steedondubs, most people would have gotten pissed off and showed their asses in response to the posts made about your run, but you have taken it well.

Definitely try to stay out of OD when your at WOT. It will definitely take out your transmission, and if its like the 4l60e that the F-Bodies use, when OD/4th gear goes, so does 2nd gear. They are on the same servo in the 4l60e, not sure about yours.

Quick Reply: 02 SS and SN95 same time execution