Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

04 GT vs A4 Audi

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 08:01 AM
SubTexel
3rd Gear Member

haha, wow.....
Old 07-22-2009, 10:32 AM
Black Mamba GTT
4th Gear Member

Ahaha Yeah when I was reading this story I swore that I have read this before.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by s3cret_stang
I've come up with a few theories and listed them from highest to lowest probability.(It's the **** you do when you're bored at work)

1. Bluemagic and Thunderhorse are the same person.
2. Bluemagic is just making the whole thing up and decided to use Thunderhorse's post as a template
3. Bluemagic actually had this race but was too lazy to write it out so he copied Thunderhorse's post and just changed a couple things.
4. Bluemagic read Thunderhorse's post before posting his own and subconsciously wrote it in the same format...and wording.

And I'm going off the fact that thunderhorse posted first. And that I have too much time on my hands right now.
Now get back to work slacker!!

J/K man, sounds about right to me.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:28 PM
BlueMagic
2nd Gear Member

I've come up with a few theories and listed them from highest to lowest probability.(It's the **** you do when you're bored at work)

2. Bluemagic is just making the whole thing up and decided to use Thunderhorse's post as a template
3. Bluemagic actually had this race but was too lazy to write it out so he copied Thunderhorse's post and just changed a couple things.
4. Bluemagic read Thunderhorse's post before posting his own and subconsciously wrote it in the same format...and wording.

And I'm going off the fact that thunderhorse posted first. And that I have too much time on my hands right now.
Hey Guys, Im posting again on here because I'd like to clear up the confusion. First off I'd like to apologize to Thunderhorse. I wasn't trying to go for the copy or the orignal post thing. Though it kinda looked like it; Just saying what happened. For the above post the one and only one that is even close is #4. For the rest of the gals & gents on here. Im sorry it won't happen again. Thanks
Old 07-22-2009, 02:41 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

LOL i don't know what's worse, the MF's that noticed the similarities or the fact we may have a dual user name op...
Old 07-22-2009, 03:33 PM
s3cret_stang
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by BlueMagic
Hey Guys, Im posting again on here because I'd like to clear up the confusion. First off I'd like to apologize to Thunderhorse. I wasn't trying to go for the copy or the orignal post thing. Though it kinda looked like it; Just saying what happened. For the above post the one and only one that is even close is #4. For the rest of the gals & gents on here. Im sorry it won't happen again. Thanks
Sort of difficult to believe when a few of the sentences were exactly the same. Infact most of the post was exactly the same except for a couple deviations.

Originally Posted by Derf00
LOL i don't know what's worse, the MF's that noticed the similarities or the fact we may have a dual user name op...
Couldn't help it. I read one post right after the other and then sort of went..waaaaaait a minute!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 07:21 PM
thunderhorse
3rd Gear Member

I'm not quite sure what to make of this.
I was just gonna say! This guy took this right from my post!

"proceeds to do a flyby. At that point, I didn't hear a turbo or anything, I was pretty sure I would be able to at least keep up. His mods from just looking at the car were wider rims/tires, I believe he mighta had an intake whistling on the flyby."
Old 07-22-2009, 07:24 PM
thunderhorse
3rd Gear Member

Haha I assure you we are not the same person and I have nothing to do with him. No offense to OP but just driving together with someone at 120 is just sort of not a good idea nor really that fun, because there's no competition going on and you're just using gas.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:26 PM
thunderhorse
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by BlueMagic
And for my 3rd post... haha.. it's ok, it's just really.. odd? Not to mention the fact that I believe all A4s (at least late models) are turbo. You literally paraphrased my post. I just don't understand why you would do that? I mean, what are the odds of an A4 with the exact same mods... not to mention the whole just isn't right... ahhh!!!!!!!

Last edited by thunderhorse; 07-22-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:52 PM
drhoward
Penis Mod Erator

There are NA a4's (at least the ones from early 2000's) they came with a 3.0 and 2.8 I think

Quick Reply: 04 GT vs A4 Audi