Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Raced a 370z

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 09:46 AM
mac10chap
4th Gear Member

Zero, just a question. your profile says 58-1-0. are you suggesting that you have never lost a race in your car and honestly had a "draw"??? Not knockin on your or anything bro, just a question...
Old 08-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

I could see his headlights enough to tell what was going on. Looked like the 370 got the jump, then the OP hooked and started regaining. Appeared to be a pretty even run.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:30 PM
WannaBeGearHead
Go Texas!!!

Originally Posted by mac10chap
Zero, just a question. your profile says 58-1-0. are you suggesting that you have never lost a race in your car and honestly had a "draw"??? Not knockin on your or anything bro, just a question...
I think 58-1-0 means: 58 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws
Old 08-20-2009, 04:13 PM
ZeroIngold
2nd Gear Member

2006 Mustang Gt 72-1-1. Wins 1 through 26 were bone stock. Wins 27 through 41 were with a C&L intake 91 octane tune, SLP loudmouth exhaust, and Hurst short throw shifter. Wins 42 through 51 were with SLP exhaust and Hurst shifter. Wins 52 to 72 were with an intake, 93 octane tune, SLP and no shifter. Race 10 was a tie.

1. Win Vs 2002 Corvette. The story goes I was on my way to work and tried to run the vette he seemed like he wasn’t having any so I kept going down the highway and checking my mirrors every so often to see if he was coming. So I look up again and he is coming at me very fast. I was at 70 and put it into third and tried to match his speed before he got to me. I am now going 105 and he pulled by me slowly now as I top out third he is a car up his bumper to my front. I hit fourth and pull a half car up on him and slowly pull till we are about even he may have still been a foot out and then he slowed very fast and stopped racing.

2. Win Vs 2004 SRT-4 Stage 2 Neon. This is pretty much the same story as I shift into fifth and start to slow down with the vette this neon comes flying by me, so I catch back up and believe it or not he gets off at the same exit as me. We come to a stop to turn right on the road and he guns it around the turn and so do I, I am all over him through first, I hit second and almost rear end him so I pull out to the other lane. I hit third and get right on beside him, and then he stops running we were doing about 90 and that point so I slow down and continue to work.

3. Win Vs 98-2000 Camaro with exhaust 20 to 115 by 1 and a half. I am not sure if this was a Z28 but if it wasn’t I do not think a v6 could have kept up. This race was when I first got my car and became very impressed with its power after I beat this guy. As most of my races go I was on my way to work and see this camaro no doubt he wanted to see what he could do against me. I pull up next to him as we are slowing for a red light but it turns green as we are slowing down at about 20. I had it in first as I was getting ready for the stoplight. I leave it in first and dump it with a bit of wheel spin. He goes to but may not have been in first. I hit second good and his front bumper is now at my door till I hit third and he falls to my rear bumper then I hit fourth and he is now a car back. I was pumped being my first camaro race I thought it was a good kill. But I guess there is no way it was an LS series engine because nothing beats those.

4. Win Vs Cummings Turbo Diesel. This thing was a beast I am coming home form work and there is this Cummings that pulls out in front of me from a gas station and then we come to a stop light that we are both turning right at. Well since he cut me off I floored it when the light turned green and went to the second lane to get by him well he had apparently anticipated this and floored it also, I can not believe how close this was. Threw first he was still ahead of me and when I hit second I gained only a half car and we stayed even till I hit third it wasn’t till 95 that I actually caught him and went by and as soon as that happened he stopped running.

5. Win Vs unknown Oldsmobile 0 to 60. So I get this phone call that me friend he been in an accident where some chick rear ended him. So I called of work to go get him and take him to the hospital and then take him home. On the way home I am at a stop light with a lane next to me that is going to end pretty quick after you pass over the intersection. This Oldsmobile maybe an Aurora pulls up next to me and starts inching I can not believe this chick is doing this, well I will not back down to anyone. She actually goes before the light turns green and I am like damn so I dump the clutch and take off she gets in front of me because she went so early and I keep it floored I hit second and my car lurches forward and I jump into the lane that is ending I pass her up easily and jump in front of her which there was also a car in front of her a few car lengths ahead, I had to slam my brakes to keep from hitting them all the while my friend who I am driving home from his accident is freaking out.

6. Win Vs Yamaha 600 to 70. This was unexpected I was driving along and come to a stop light when this bike pulls up next to me. He shuts me a rev and I am like damn ok. When the light turns green we both take off, I stay slightly ahead of him till 70 maybe a half bike or so and then we both slow up because we were on a 35 road.

7. Win Vs unknown bike 0 to 120. This is much of the same only I am on my way to work and this bike is riding my *** as we are coming to a stop light we start to slow down and it turns green. I am going like 15 and I am in first so I let it out and he gets even closer to my bumper. I punch and watch his headlights rise in the air slightly. He stays kind of close till I hit second, I start to pull away by a car or so and then I hit third and pull another car until 120 where I feel I proved my point and let off. This was most likely a 250 or just a really bad driver.

8. Win Vs 2004 Ram SRT-10 60 to 100 and 0 to 40. Ok I was on my way to visit my girlfriend on the turnpike and there is some construction up ahead I tried to speed up and get ahead of this guy but he was a dick and stopped that from happening, He runs like 50 the whole time we are at one lane and I am itching to take off. Well as the lane starts to come back I downshift to third and expect to leave him when I hear a very loud exhaust and him staying with me as I have it floored in third. I was maybe a quarter of a car ahead by 100 and my exit was coming up. I get in front of him and get off the highway. He also gets off at the exit and we stop at separate tolls to pay. I guess we pay at the same time because I actually dump it leaving the toll as I pull away from the toll I see him next to me the whole way of first and his hood is at my door I go for second but then let off immediately for the turn up ahead I go west he goes east.

9. Win Vs 04 WRX 20 to 130. So I am at a gas station filling up and I see this corvette go by so I hurry up and put my gas cap back on and get out of the gas station as fast as I can. I catch up to him down the road and shoot him a rev he just waves at me and looks straight ahead I am like ok. So I continue down this road and a few cars turn off and lo and behold there is a WRX with full exhaust up ahead. I get up on him to see if he wants any and seem sounded like he hit it a bit, but there is a Lumina in front of us and the up ahead light turns red. So it sits the Lumina the WRX and me now the road I am on is 35 but when you pass under the light it goes up to 50. When the light turns green the Lumina ***** foots it and I am in first at 15 and the WRX whips out in the other lane to pass I punch it and slide sideways into the other lane with him the whole way, I hit second and I am all over him then I hit third and we stay pretty even till 110 where he starts to slow up. We continue on and start to slow up to about 10 or 15 because we have to go over some train tracks that are a bit rough. I dump it a bit early I did not know there were two sets of tracks but anyway I dumped it into first and go into the other lane and hit second as I am at his front door, he noticeably hits it and tries to stop me from passing. I continue to pull another car and a half then I hit third and pull another car on him, I keep going and hit fourth by this time I have about 4 or 5 cars on him and shut down at 135 because my friend in the passengers seat is freaking out saying you got him slow down.

10. Tie Vs 80's Modded Mustang GT 5.0 70 to 140 maybe 6inches. I am on my way back home in NC and I have been driving for seven hours when I come up on this 80’s mustang with no visible mufflers. I leave it in fifth and floor it a bit to egg him on but nothing so I continue on and start cruising again. Now I am always watching my mirror to see if he is coming and sure enough he is. He gets right on my bumper I mean about a foot away so I put it in third and dump it he stays glued to me even when I dump it he hasn’t moved all the way through third then I hit fourth and he is still right there I can’t believe how close he is, We stop at about 140 as we were coming up on a car and I go to the next lane and slow down and he does the same, the highway splits I go right he goes left. Now this is the closest race I have ever had, I call it a tie because I figure if he had enough to pass me he would have went to the other lane to pull on me because where he was he could only get right on me.

11. Win Vs 98 modded Mustang GT 15 to 40. This is my brother’s car and we tried to race on the on ramp, when he went for second he missed. But I did pull on him when we were in first. He had 4.10’s and a cobra swap motor and flowmaster exhaust. He did have 20’s on it though which could not have helped. There is no supercharger on this car.

12. Win Vs 89 modded Mustang Cobra 70 to 130. On my way to Ohio and I am cruising on the highway when this Mustang Cobra pulls up next to me and smiles he hits it a little and slows up again pulling even. I look over and let it out in third and hit it a little to let him know I am game. He takes off a little before me but no big deal I pull him hard by about 4 or 5 cars till 130 we did this three different times with the same result on the last one he gives me a thumbs up and smiles I smile back and he gets off the highway.

13. Win Vs 02-04 Evo 50 to 100 then 0 to 70 by 2 cars. Coming home form dinner with the girlfriend and this Evo pulls out up ahead of me in the intersection, I pull up next to him at 45 and look over he takes off from there and I downshift to second and stay right with him I hit third and start to let off because I know this retard is going to try to cut me off since there are cars up in front of him sure enough he just cuts over luckily I was letting off to give him space. I get in the turning lane up ahead and he stays in the straight lane, I stop next to him and he’s like I was only at 5800 rpms I could have kept going, I was like I let off he’s like ok so I tell him to get behind me and we will do it again. He obeys and we go down this street and turn around in a development I pull out in the street with him behind me and take off now most will tell you and me that an Evo will dominate off the line well he didn’t I did not spin at all at left him by 2 cars till 70. Maybe he sucks at driving but a wins a win and my girlfriend was there for it all. He also looked like he was 16.

14. Win Vs 97 Z28 Camaro with Exhaust 35 to 75 by 2 cars and 50 to 130. Coming home form my grandpas and this camaro starts to mess with me he is in front of me speeding up then slowing down so I drop it to second and take off I pass by him and he didn’t see that I was going to do it and tried to stop me from doing it but I pull him by a car to 75 and cut in front of him. Now I slow down because of the car in front of me. Now once again I am watching my mirrors but of course I glance not stare I glance up and see that he is trying to pass I downshift but he had the jump like I got on him by that time I am in my power band he is by me and cuts in front. I stay on him all the way to 130 maybe a half car back as I definitely do not want to hit him and then slow up, I was getting the evil eye from the girlfriend and she was on the phone with her mom.

15. Win Vs 04 Evo Mr 9 times 60 to 80, 70 to 135, 80 to 135, 100 to 135. Going to work again and as I turn to get on the on ramp and this Evo Mr gets right on me we go around the turn and I punch as I exit at 60 in second I hit third and pull away by about a car and a half. We continue to race for the next 20 miles. Where I would be next to him or he would be a car out but due to traffic we could not always be side by side. The traffic got pretty bad when we entered the city and had to stop.

16. Win Vs unknown crotch rocket 80 to 120. Again coming home form work and this bike comes up riding me so I dump it in third and take to fourth a little I pulled maybe a bike not much to this one. Couldn’t be a 600 though those things run 10’s.

17. Win Vs 90's Civic hatchback 65 to 100. I am driving home again to NC and hear this noise I am on the phone with my dad and am like hold on think my car is making a weird noise it sounds awful, I look up and there is this rice Honda hatchback with exhaust on it. I tell my dad and he laughs and tells me not to get in trouble. Anyway this guy actually tries to race me form 65 and it is just embarrassing I mean I think I put like 8 cars on him.

18. Win Vs 97-99 Z28 Camaro with full exhaust 35 to 70 by one car. Going to the girlfriends house and I am almost there and this Camaro and Trans Am are in front of me in the right lane. The Camaro has a loud exhaust on it and I look over at him as I pull up next to him. He revs up at me so I rev back and put it in second and let out the clutch he punches it and I may have had the jump but he cuts over behind me and we go till I top out second and put a car on him and shut down for traffic. But wait a S197 couldn’t do that to an LS engine.

19. Win Vs 02-05 Honda S2000 0 to 70 by two. Coming home form dinner with the girlfriend and I am in a two lane turning lane. I am in the right one and this Honda S2000 pulls into the one beside me I look over he looks at me and I know it’s on. The light turns green and I launch it great through the turn and take a car instantly I hit second and pull another car as he gets behind me and then I shut down for traffic. He seems pissed because he then starts to weave in and out of traffic to try and get ahead of me but never can.

20. Win Vs 98 Mustang Cobra engine exhaust and intake 0 to 100. A race between my brother and I again, this time he stops in front of me on a back road I wait to hear his tires spin with my windows down then I launch. He gets a half car on the launch and then I hit second and pull back in the entire half car he gained. We hit third and I am now on his bumper, He shuts down there. When we started he was about two cars up to give us some room.

21. Win Vs 02-05 G35 80 to 130. On the way to work again and this G35 is flying down the highway. So I catch up to him to see if he wants to run or just speed. As I get next to him he jumps early but I stay right with him till 130 maybe a half car out on him since he jumped a little and then I shut down. He continues to run for quite some time.

22. Win Vs 00-02 Camaro SS 60 to 130. Just joy riding and this old guy maybe 55 or so pulls up next to me in a Camaro SS at 60, I look over and he looks over and I smile I downshift it to third and floor it I pull on him by a car and a half and then slow down. We run again he seems to be ready for this and I still pull him the same as the first race. But wait another LS engine it can’t be it just can’t.

23. Win Vs 1999 Mustang SVT Cobra with exhaust 5 to 75. On a main road during the day I spot this cobra not thinking I could race it out in the open though. I pull up next to him and look over at him and he looks back since we were at a stop light that had just turned green we were doing about 5 and he looks straight and guns it I do the same, by the time we hit 75 I had a half car on him not much but a win is a win.

24. Win Vs 2006 BMW 740i 80 to 140. Going to work this bald old guy gets up next to me in this BMW thinking he’s fast I guess. So I look over and he floors it I downshift and stay with him I then hit fourth where I pull up next to him and then start to pass him and when that happens he shuts it down.

25. Win Vs 2000 Mercedes e430 70 to 130. Coming back form visiting the gf and this what looks to be a kid driving this thing starts egging me on so we race three times from 70 and I pull him by at least two cars each time. He keeps trying to race some more but I saw it as a waste of gas and let him go.

26. Win Vs 05 Cobalt SS 20 to 60 and 30 to 100 by at least 5 it was embarrassing. Coming home form work this kid with two passengers tries to race me up this hill the same one as race 47 and I just walk away from him.

27. Win Vs 05-08 Mustang Gt with shaker hood and exhaust 80 to 110. I was surprised at this one, coming home form the dealership I see this great looking mustang with shaker hood scoop, exhaust, tinted windows, rims, and racing strips. Since there was a lot of traffic I only got one race in but I actually pulled on him maybe a quarter of a car and with his mods he should have left me.
28. Win Vs 98-02 Trans Am 60 to 125 by a car. Like most of the trans ams I will race they leave early and would say they win. I am coming home from ford and this TA is up in front of me so I get on him but with traffic there is really no where to go. An opening is coming up as we are in the middle lane and it is moving faster the outside lane still full the right lane will be empty. So I figure when we clear traffic we will go nope he hits it just as he clears the right lane so I am left not ready and downshift into third and take off. I hit fourth and start to pull him back in and he stops running at 125. When he left he instantly got a two car lead and I cut that back down but he apparently couldn’t wait for an even race. O no another one here guess most people can’t drive.
29. Win Vs 96-99 Talon with a blow off valve at least 5 to 75 and 0 to 75 by two. I do not know much about these cars but it did not sound stock at all it had a turbo and blow off valve and exhaust. This was a punk kid that I was so glad my car beat. It was from a stoplight and I got him off the line easy and left him through second and slowed up because of it being a main road in a 35.

30. Win Vs 96-98 BMW 30 to 70 had a turbo but. I was coming home from my aunts after a party and this BMW revs up next to me as I am running about 38 on a four lane road. I slow down a bit and look over and he goes I hit it about the same time because I assumed that the race was on anyway I pulled him by one car to 70 and then we caught up to traffic and had to slow down.

31. Win Vs 05 GTO 6.0L 20 to 115 by one car. I am heading to my aunt’s house and I spotted this GTO turning left into the lane I was in. I shot a rev at him as I passed under the light and it turned red and green for him. I am only cruising at like 35 so he can catch up and there are cars in front of me. Well the car in front of me slows way down to turn off to the left which leaves a huge straight for me and the GTO he is right on my *** since the car in front slowed so much and I force it into first at 20 and dump it, he seems to do the same can’t tell if it was in first but judging by the gap I think he was, but wait that can’t be it’s a GTO. I pull about a half car out on him when I shift to second and we stay dead even through second till I hit third where I pull about another half car on him. He was a total of 2 cars back by the time we were done but a car of that was the following distance he had on me when we started. No wait was that a 6.0L it must not have been maybe a fake badge no Mustang could win that.

32. Win Vs 89 Conquest 5 to 90 by like 5 cars. This was a joke of a race my friends brother was talking smack about how he would keep up with me and my friend was driving the car. So he tells his brother he’ll shift at 3000 rpm’s and still pull him. So we stop at a gas station and race from 20 to 70 the first time and he gets pulled by a car and a half we were in fourth at 70. So then he wants a dig race and I get in the drivers street and he is behind me we do more of a roll race from 5 and take it to 90 before his brother tells me that I proved my point. I had him by 5 cars easy on this one.

33. Win Vs 89-94 Porsche 936 70 to 130 by 2cars. Coming home from a friend’s house and getting on the highway a Porsche maybe a 996 is right beside me as I merge into traffic. I look over and he looks back and takes off I am always ready for these races because when I see a nice car I usually am ready to shift into third. He took a half car jump on me and by the end of third I am in front by a car and I hit fourth and pull another car on him. As I am slowing down to maybe 90, I pass the Mercedes. Don’t quote me on this model.

34. Win Vs 04-06 Mercedes 70 to 140 by 2 cars. He gets on my *** but I slow down some more to get it to 70 where he pulls up next to me. This time I kind of jump on him but I didn’t leave him right away it wasn’t until about 5500 rpm that I start to pull him and then I hit fourth and pull him by another car to 140. I can’t tell you what kind of Mercedes it was because it was dark out and since I beat him it never got back in front of me.

35. Win Vs 05 Dodge 2500 0 to 70 by two cars. Coming home form work in the morning I pull up to a stop light and this truck comes up next to me and starts hitting the gas and brake at the same time inching up I was like ok. Well he took off the line so I went to and beat him too 70. I think he just wanted me to open it up.

36. Win Vs 00-02 Conv Camaro Z28 15 to 70 and 0 to 85 by one and a half cars he had two 8 years olds so maybe extra 80lbs. Leaving me friends house and I get behind this mustang same as mine and I go to catch up and he floors it and takes off I was doing 80 but by that time he was gone he didn’t even give me a chance to get to him I was 5 cars back when he went. Well anyway this Camaro is in front of now and he kind of gets on it from 15 so do I, right as the light turns red up ahead. I look over and he doesn’t even give me a glance so go back to watching the light. As it turns green I launch at about 2800 rpms and he does the same out the hole I have a half car on him and when I hit second I pull him some more and by the time I hit third I am about one and a half to two cars ahead. Another one no way a LS engine it those things are unbeatable.

37. Win Vs 06-08 Mustang GT exhaust and intake 65 to 145 by 2 feet. I was out to eat with my friend for his birthday and on the ride home we come up on this mustang, my friend is in the jeep behind me. I shoot a rev at him but he was on the phone so I dump it in fourth and go on up to 80 and then back down to 70. I get a phone call from my uncle and am talking to him for about 2 minutes and the other mustang gets off the phone and gets right up next to me he must have downshifted because I could hear his exhaust very loud. I downshift to third and let it out slow with him dead even. I do a three horn honk and we leave almost dead even He pulls about a door on me in third and when I hit fourth I come back even with him and start to pull on him a little. By the time we are at 145 his front bumper is at my driver’s door.

38. Win Vs 00-02 Mercury Marauder with exhaust other mods unknown 70 to 135 by 1 and a half car. I just leave the car show and get on the highway with this mercury behind me from 50 I leave him hard till 90 then I let off because maybe he wasn’t ready. He pulls up next to me at 70 and we kick it form there I get about a car and a half to 135 then shut it down. We slow done and he gives me a thumb up and up ahead is a cop and we look at each other and smile.

39. Win Vs 98-02 Trans AM with huge rear tires, 70 to 120 by 3/4 of a car. I think I was headed to an interview when I see this Trans he had massive tires out back and we only got to get one race in from 70 to 120 because of the traffic, I pulled him very slowly through third and fourth till we shut down and he gets on a different highway. How could I win I mean 4 year old technology can’t be beat by a Mustang

40. Win Vs 01-03 Mach 1 Mustang 70 to 130, 68 to 125, and 0 to 50 by at least 1 and a half cars or more each time. This one surprised me I thought a stock mach 1 would take me if I was stock but I was wrong. This guy pulls up next to me on the highway and he gives it a rev so I rev back and then he takes off I have to downshift into third a I still pull out ahead of him by a car by the time we hit 130. When we slow down we do it again this time I am in third and pull him right away and by the time I hit 125 I have 1 and a half cars on him. We get off the highway and run from a stoplight and the same thing happens I pull him by a car to 50 and then we slow up we get to the stoplight he waves and I wave in return and turn right to go to my house.

Last edited by ZeroIngold; 09-04-2009 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Forum members are Douches
Old 08-20-2009, 04:14 PM
ZeroIngold
2nd Gear Member

41. Win Vs 2001 Mustang Gt 70 to 120 by 2 and 65 to 110 by 2. I loved racing this guy I pulled up next to him on the highway and tap it in fifth; he looks over and punches it so I have to downshift into third. I still end up pulling him by 2 cars. We do it a gain from 65 and only go to 110 due to traffic but the outcome is the same.

42. Win Vs 05 GTO 6L 65 to 125 by half a car had him by a car till fourth then he got some back. I see this guy up ahead and we do a little messing with each other but I get in front of him because of traffic a cop had someone pulled over. I am in the far right lane with him about 1 cars back and as soon as we pass the cop we take off I pulled him right away in third by about a car and then we hit fourth and he got a half car back. I shut down early due to traffic and about 2 miles up the road there was another cop. We seems to be a pattern must have been a bad driver.

43. Win Vs 96 Eclipse turbo 65 to 110 by 2 cars. I am on the highway and after I run the GTO I have this kid thinking he can keep up. So I indulge and hit it in third form 65 and instantly start to pull him till 110 and I stop because it is pointless at this by this speed.

44. Win Vs Eagle talon with a blow off valve and exhaust other mods unknown 0 to 70 by half a car. Just a simple race against a loser in a talon thinking he was all bad. I run him from a light and he stays even till I hit second and I pull him by a car. I was all stock at this point so it was closer then it should have been.

45. Win Vs Cobalt SS 0 to 75 by one car in damp roads through a turn till 30. I am leaving the mall and the cobalt in front wants to play. He guns it off the line when the light turns green I do the same but not fully since it is through the turn as we straighten out he pulls a bit from 30 to 40 and I hit second and pull a car on him then he shuts down and won’t race me again.

46. Win Vs 94 to 98 Honda Integra turbo with intercooler and exhaust 40 to 90 by 1 and a half cars. I am leaving my friends house again and this turbo Integra is passing and I get behind it, it is also raining pretty steady but I figure what the hell. We turn down the street headed to the mall and he does a few pulls but since I am behind him I can’t tell when he is going to hit it. Well the lane finally breaks into two lanes and as I get to his bumper he floors it, I am in third and just floor it at 40 and he gets a half car out and I real him back in and pass by him and by the time I hit 90 I am a full car ahead of him.

47. Win Vs C6 Corvette 40 to 90 by a quarter of a car up a hill. going to work again I spot this vette a few cars up and hope it’s an older one so I have a chance at winning, I pull up on it and it’s a C6 I’m like damn but I’ll see where it goes I had just retuned my car that day for 93 octane, Well after a few stop lights we get a chance and there are three cars in front of us two of them turn off to the left and the other one keeps going straight now the road we are on is going to split into two lanes at the bas of the hill and I know this is where it’s going to happen. The vette looks to go right but that is where the car went so he goes back left and I drop it in second at 40 and he takes off with me now in second up the hill he goes no where and when we hit third I actually pull on him maybe four feet then we shut down as we get to the top of the hill and there is a stop light. Now some may call bull but maybe he just couldn’t shift I do not know but it had me pumped that I stayed right with him. I know 400 hp vs 300 I should have been beat but he was old maybe 70 judging by his hair.

48. Win Vs a 2005+ Dodge RAM 1500 with exhaust to 70 by 1 and a half. I am going to the UPS store to mail something and right before I get to the store this RAM revs up next to me. Now I normally would not race a truck but if you rev me it’s on. I was at 40 and I hit it, he does too but the light ahead turn’s red. This is perfect when the light turns green I hit it but I do not launch hard he launches also and we take it to 70 at which point I have him by 1 and a half cars. Now I am surprised at how he kept up I would have thought I would leave him by more.

49. Win Vs a 2004+ GTO 6.0L. I actually went the opposite of where I was going to go against this guy. I am traveling to the restaurant where my wife works and I spot the GTO a car ahead of me, So I pass the restaurant by and see the center lane turn to dash so I can pass and I take off to get around the impala in front of me. I also pass the GTO at the same time as we pull up to the train tracks and stop for a train. I had plenty of time to mount the camera but I didn’t because I thought it wouldn’t view him right from behind. Anyway the train passes and we start going but there is traffic in front of me so I am creeping along making sure he is right on my bumper as we pass over the tracks. I roll at 5 and tap it a bit to let him know its on and he gets right on me and we leave at 10, we go up to about 100 and I have him by a good car and a half or 2 and I slow down. Then we pass through a town and this time we leave at 40 I forgot to turn off traction control when I restarted my car at the train tracks so when I hit third in this run my light kicked on and bogged me down. We leave at 40 and pass a car on the way up I bog in third and continue on hit fourth and take it to 140 at this point I have him by at least two cars. I slow down and he keeps going I thought after being beat he would slow up but he doesn’t. We race again from 100 and take it to 140 and I am all over him constantly letting off in fourth to keep a safe distance. This guy was a fatty but no wait it has so much torque it shouldn’t matter with a fat guy who is slow but you know the LS would have won if not for that right.

50. Win Vs 96 to 00 3000 GT 70 to 130. I am headed home from my parent’s house after dinner and I get on the highway. I am cruising at like 64 just because it is nice and not really feeling that fast when a extreme pulls up next to me which I saw coming and he has an exhaust on it and eye ***** me as he passes. Next to him is a 3000 GT with an exhaust that revs up as he gets close to me. I see that he has numbers show polished on the rear window and just come from the track. I drop it to fourth cut over behind him and just stay glued to his bumper. He hits it so I downshift into third and I am on him so close I have to pedal third a little till he gets over in the other lane and I hit fourth where I just drop the hammer and pass by him I let off at 130 by that time I put three cars in total on him we left at 70.

51. Win Vs a Mercedes unknown class possibly a 2006 to 08 maybe a C or E series. Coming home from work in the morning I see this guy behind me on the on ramp but he does not get close or anything and I cruise up to 70 and drive for about 4 miles then it begins. I get to a point where the highway splits and you take a ramp that starts as two lanes merges to one then back to 4. I am in front and I pull out to pass a semi and this dodge ram rides my *** hard I lightly tap the brakes and he gets closer once the guy in front of me moves over I take off in third the truck keeps up with me a little but nothing to really car about it’s the Mercedes behind him that I see jump out and start coming up. The first run we have I actually go over into the merging lane on the right and pass a car and he goes to the left on that merging lane and we take it to 130 and slow up slightly. All I can say is we raced about 5 different times and I pulled him by a car to 2 cars each time it was a exhilarating race weaving at points to go around traffic.

52. Win Vs early 90’s Corvette 60 to 110. I was heading home from the car show and getting on the on ramp a Corvette with a loud exhaust was right behind me. His women friend was in the car to so I think that’s why he didn’t race to high or run me on the ramp. We do a run from 60 to 110 where I am only a half a car to three quarters up when he stops running. It gave me a surprise running that close to me. A vette no way a vette no mustang is a vette killer even an old vette.

53. Win Vs a Cadillac Deville maybe a 98 to 02. I was coming home from work where the highway was about to split so I was not going that fast when the caddy pulled up next to me and shot me a rev. I laughed but thought what the hell. I downshifted into fourth and hit the gas slightly to jump forward a bit to see if he wanted to run. Well he did and took off I shifted to third and immediately caught up to him because he got a good 2 car lead. I shifted to fourth and walked by him for another two cars then I let off and he got off the highway.

54. Win Vs 94 to 98 Honda Integra Si 0 to 80. Leaving CTOP to go to work and as I pull out I see this guy coming on the left where a road meets up with the one I am on. So I accelerate pretty well so he hears me and then I shift to fifth and cruise. He catches up pretty fast and the light up ahead turns red. I rev up a bit so he knows I am going when it turns green. I don’t dump the clutch I just let it out and punch it when it’s engaged. He was with me from 0 to 20 then I pull away hard till 80 and at this point I have him by two and a half cars.

55. Win Vs 05 to 08 Mercedes E series 65 to 135. I could not see this car to well being that it was just before dawn but it was a Mercedes and I believe it to be an E series. I was headed home form work and had spotted him a ways back because of his headlights. He got up next to me and road by me dead even after he caught up with me. So I figure I’ll tap the accelerator and see what happens. I do this and he takes off, I down shift to fourth then third and launch it from 65. I catch him by the end off third and pull around him hitting fourth and pull another 2 cars and slow up. He jumped a car out when he started so in all I got him by three. I slow down and he gets beside me again but I decide to put it in fourth so I am ready. He does the same thing I tap it in fourth and he takes off, I downshift to third (he only got half a car out this time) and take off with him from 65 by the time I am ready to hit fourth I am a car and a half ahead and pull to three ahead by 130.

56. Win Vs a Kawasaki 600 80 to 130 and 100 to 135. I am coming back form a tech meeting and was a little late to get to my other job so I was cruising around 80 to get to work. I can see two motorcycles up a head going in and out of traffic around 90. I catch up to the first one and he wants nothing to do with me so then I get to the next one and cruise with him at around 80 to 90 until traffic clears. The first race I am in fourth and didn’t think was actually going to hit it since he was already two cars in front of me. He pulled another car before we caught up to traffic. Now I am right next to him and in fourth still at 100 he looks over and I see his arm start to torque down so I punch it. I pull on him by one car to 135 and the highway splits he goes left I go right. The first time I should have downshifted since at 80 in fourth is not the greatest for a launch. Wait wait no 600 can lose everyone who buys one runs 10’s

57. Win Vs a Bike with green and white color mix possibly a 600 or more 40 to 135. I am getting on the highway on ramp and see the bike behind me coming up pretty fast and we are almost out of the turn and going straight. The guy had a passenger but I figured what the hell I’ll take off. I go from 40 in second gear as we get just about straight when we leave he is about one car back. I hit third and he is still trying but he is now two cars back then I hit fourth and he is a total of three cars back by 135. So I put two cars on him in all. I couldn’t believe that this guy ran with a passenger but hey a win is a win. This can’t be a 10 second bike losing, no way we all know all bike riders are professionals and can’t be beat.

58. Win Vs 04 to 08 350Z with exhaust 65 to 110. I am headed to my friend’s house and see this 350z with two slanted mufflers out back so I figure he wants to run cars. I get next to home and tap it in 5th but he doesn’t do anything so I go on ahead. It had just rained but the sun was drying the road up quick. Well I go on for about 3 miles and he pulls up next to me and revs up so I drop it into fourth and just wait for him to do something. I have my passenger window up and I look over at him and he starts saying something and points to his passenger seat. Well obviously I can’t hear him at 65 with an SLP and his exhaust also so I look straight and shake my head. The second I look straight he tries to take off I downshift to third and instantly pull on him cutting his half car jump he got to nothing and continue to put another two cars on him till 110 or 115 before he gives up.

59. Win Vs 03 to 06 Lincoln Ls 65 to 125. Heading to a friend’s house for July 4th and a Lincoln Ls merges on to the highway about 100 yards ahead. He cuts in and out of the few cars on the road very abruptly and with no signal. I was running faster then him and finally pulled along side of him and he punched it I was like wow this guy is dumb but I dropped it to third and easily caught him and pulled away by about two cars and slowed up at 125 since it was a holiday. His tags expired on the 4th of August so he just got this car and thought it was fast. He tried two more times to run me with the same outcome only I was ready for it on the next to and had him by 3 to 4 cars.

60. Win Vs 92 to 200 Jaguar XKJ 65 to 125. I was headed to my dad’s to wash my car and this Jaguar with a nice exhaust came flying by me at like 90 or so soon followed by an Audi with an exhaust and rims. I decided to catch up to them. I first ran the Jaguar from about 65 when traffic moved out of the way he hit it and I was glued to him and pulled along side of him and got one car out be for slowing up for traffic.

61. Win Vs 98 to 04 Audi maybe an A4 or A6 with exhaust and rims 65 to 125. The Audi was behind the Jaguar and I when we raced. He never got past the Jag and I put two cars on him.

62. Win Vs CLS 500 Mercedes 65 to 110. I was headed to work and this guy was running pretty fast on the highway about 80 or 90. I went with him to just see the car it looked amazing and sounded great. After running at 80 or so for awhile I got next to him and he slowed to 65 and we raced form there I instantly pulled a half car on him then continued on for another car and a half to 110 before he let off.

63. Win Vs 99 to 01 Mustang V6. Ok so I am on my way to work in a 35 zone and a v6 mustang is at a stop light turning right behind me. When I pass him it sounds like there is a whine coming from it. He seems like he hits it a little behind me and he has a cobra front bumper. The speed limit drops to 25 and he kind of revs by me, we cruise a little down the road till a stop light turns red. There are three cars in front of us on the two lane road and no one behind us. He looks over and asks me if it's a V8 I say yea and he’s like I only have a v6 but I’ll give it a try. I am like damn ok so the light turns green and we wait a sec for the cars to pull away. I have my clutch out a little since we were on enough of an incline for my car to roll back slightly, we start rolling maybe 1 mph and both hit it he may have gotten a slight hit before me but he pulled almost a car out on me his rear bumper to my front rim and then I hit second and jumped even with him and we slowed down for cars. We keep going on and I look over at him and am like damn dude that thing runs he’s like yea it’s ok for a v6. We run again from 30 I am in second and I believe he is to. We both hit it at the same time and it seemed like he got a foot out and then I pulled a full car my rear bumper to his front enough room for me to cut in front. On my way home the next morning I went to the apartments I saw him pull into and left a note with my number. He called me and we talked for about 15 minutes. He said it had all bolt ons which he named as throttle body, intake, tune, headers back exhaust, and 3.73 gear. Said he would run again and when I do I will find out what else he has.

64. Win Vs 92 to 98 SL500 Mercedes Convertible 60 to 135. Once again like all my runs I am headed to work and see him coming from behind as he gets by me I shoot a small rev at him. I see him look back over his shoulder and look straight and take off. I do my best to catch up to him and when I do I come up beside him in third at 60. He looks over and we go almost identical launches. I pull him by a car in third and a half car in fourth before a car cuts over three lanes and cuts us off hard. I looked up the stats of the car and it is a 5.0 L V8 with like 332 hp.

65. Win Vs 05 to 08 Monte Carlo SS supercharged 60 to 125 easy. After the Mercedes this guy in a Monte flies by after we are done and the Mercedes goes the other way on the highway. I catch up to the Monte on the ramp to the highway and pass him and slow for him to get behind me, he does and gets right on my bumper. I put it in third and take off he does the same but gets pulled hard by at least two to three cars by the time we reach 125 so I let off. I would have expected more from a 3.8 supercharged.

66. Win Vs 02 to 06 Lincoln Continental 70 to 125. I know this car had no chance but he kept messing with me so when he lined up next to me I rev a little in 5th. He then floored it, I downshifted to third and rocketed by him and continued on for 2 to 3 cars and let off.

67. Win Vs 00 to 06 Infinity G35 65 to 110. This guy was following me for a couple miles on my way home from work so I decided to slow up a little to get him next to me. He got up right next to me and road there for awhile and I tried to feel him out if he would run or not. Well it seemed he wanted to run but would not go and then I figured I am done messing with him and he tries to take off. I throw it down to third and easily catch him and put 2 cars on him and slow up as did he once I went past him.

68. Win Vs an Unknown Bike 600 at least. I left for work and went left at the light from my apt. and the bike was in the gas station turning left also. Well he is behind me in my lane and the light up ahead turns red he gets over in the other lane next to me. He inches forward like most do and I do the same he looks over and revs very slightly I rev back. The light turns green and I don’t launch it but I take off hard he does pretty much the same no launch off the line but once it was rolling at like 2 mph he hit it. I actually pull him half a bike to second where he pulls back his half bike because of my shift I then pull him by a foot to two feet when he tried to do some type of downshift or he missed third but then we slowed up for traffic. I tried to race him again but he wouldn’t go again I think he underestimated my car. I know that if we kept going he would probably start pulling me around 100 but I beat him to 65 70. Wow what a trend we have bikes losing must not have been a race I mean he just started driving and I thought it was a race.

69. Loss Vs 01-04 Corvette Z06. I knew getting on the highway behind him that this could be my first loss. I pulled up next to him in fourth and he seemed to want to go but wouldn’t hit it he revved at me three times so I thought it was on but he never ran. I keep driving and he is behind me just following along and my exit is coming up. I keep watching him and sure enough he hits it when he is two cars back I downshift to third but it’s to late he already caught me and started to pull in front and shut down for traffic. We both get off the highway and go for awhile where the speed limit goes up to 50. I was hoping for the light to turn red but it didn’t. We were going slowly because of a car that turned left ahead of us. So at 20 I put it in second and accelerate to 40 he is about one to two cars back and I am watching to make sure he’s ready. Well he was ready because he hit it just before I did; I guess he knew we were going to go from 40. All of second he pulled me maybe a car and I chirped third and he didn’t gain on me but he was pretty close to my bumper already. He defiantly didn’t have enough to pass me but I am not sure if he would have been as close had he not jumped. Even if it was a loss who cares it was a Z06 with side vents on the front fenders and on the rear quarter panels. We ran from 40 to 80 or 90. This had to be a 2001 because the next three years that had 405 hp in 2001 they had 385. There is also the possibility that it was a stock vette with a Z06 badge.

70. Win Vs 2009 Nissan 370z. I happened to be in town when my friend was driving behind me and we decided to give it a run. We did two runs from a dig to about 80. First run I pulled him by a car and on the second run I didn’t have as good of a launch but pulled him by a half car. We then did a roll race from 40 where I pulled him by a half car to a car to 110.

71. Win Vs 05-08 Mustang Gt with Corsa exhaust. This guy had a huge wing double stack out back with corsa exhaust and a cowl induction hood. He had a flame paint job down the sides and on the hood. He was lowered and had aftermarket rims. I thought at first this guy was supercharged but when I pulled up next to him I didn’t see any gauges or hear a whine. When I passed I shot him a rev and kept going he did not see to want to play. I then get in the far right lane ready for my exit and he pulls up next to me and revs up. I jump over behind him and he tries to run away, I downshift to third and pull on him by about a car and he shuts down.

72. Win Vs 04-05 GTO 5.7. I am heading to race a 370z and on the way there is a GTO next to me at the light. There are about four cars in front of me and three in front of him. We are stopped there and he looks over and asks about my emblems on my car I tell him where I got them and the light turns green while we are talking. The cars in front of us get out a little ways and we slowly pull forward I smile as we start to hit the gas and both go wide open. I pulled a car on him when I hit second and then slowed down at the next red light. He looked over and was like that isn’t stock is it and I’m like no and said it had an intake and exhaust. He said I have nothing for it but I’ll give it another go. The same thing happens I pull him by a car to 65 or so and slow down he pulls up next me and smiles says nice ride and turns right.

73. Win Vs 2009 370z. We meet up so we could get a highway run in at 60. Well we launch at 60 he honks it off and he pulls ahead by about half a car when we go both of us in third when he shifts to fourth and I still am in third I start to pull slowly back on him as third fully tops out. I then hit fourth and am now dead even with him and very slightly pulling maybe 2 more feet on him when we have to shut down due to traffic. We run again from 40 and the same happens he pulls a half car form the start but when he shifts to third I pull on him and then hit third only this time we stay dead even the whole time I am in third and then shut down due to traffic.

74. Win Vs 05 to 08 SRT-8 Jeep Cherokee. Just cruising on the way to my dad’s and I see the Jeep coming up behind me. He was going 80 as he passed me but I caught up to see if he would run. These things look amazing and sound even better. When I pull up next to him in third he looks over and starts to slow down to 65. I stay in third and wait for him to go he hits it judging by his exhaust. I hit it maybe a little late but pull on him the whole time to where I am a half car out by 100 and he slows down fast.

Last edited by ZeroIngold; 09-04-2009 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Forum members are Douches
Old 08-20-2009, 04:18 PM
WRXtranceformed
5th Gear Member

Not that I read through all of those, but it looks like you lost on #69. Did you just decide to forget about that one? I am having a hard time reading those, I can't tell really what you're talking about.

There are some seriously questionable kills in there too. I'm not usually one to throw the BS flag, but I'm going to throw the BS flag on some of those haha. You have basically a minor bolt on GT and you're beating C5 Z06s, C6s, and 600cc bikes?

Last edited by WRXtranceformed; 08-20-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:22 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

What the *** Zero? I can't believe you actually posted all that..... I stopped reading when I got to the 600 kill. You can't believe that bike was actually trying. Just because you floor it and leave somebody doesn't mean its a kill. They have to be trying.

Last edited by Stone629; 08-20-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:27 PM
WRXtranceformed
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Stone629
What the *** Zero? I can't believe you actually posted all that..... I stopped reading when I got to the 600 kill. You can't believe that bike was actually trying. Just because you floor it and leave somebody doesn't mean its a kill. They have to be trying.
Haha well played! Sig worthy~~
Old 08-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Solitear
2nd Gear Member

Did you have these stories pre-made 9:13 was the first post 1 min. later the 2nd one is up O.o

some of those sound like they didnt go...sighs....

49. Win Vs a 2004+ GTO 6.0L. I actually went the opposite of where I was going to go against this guy. I am traveling to the restaurant where my wife works and I spot the GTO a car ahead of me, So I pass the restaurant by and see the center lane turn to dash so I can pass and I take off to get around the impala in front of me. I also pass the GTO at the same time as we pull up to the train tracks and stop for a train. I had plenty of time to mount the camera but I didn’t because I thought it wouldn’t view him right from behind. Anyway the train passes and we start going but there is traffic in front of me so I am creeping along making sure he is right on my bumper as we pass over the tracks. I roll at 5 and tap it a bit to let him know its on and he gets right on me and we leave at 10, we go up to about 100 and I have him by a good car and a half or 2 and I slow down. Then we pass through a town and this time we leave at 40 I forgot to turn off traction control when I restarted my car at the train tracks so when I hit third in this run my light kicked on and bogged me down. We leave at 40 and pass a car on the way up I bog in third and continue on hit fourth and take it to 140 at this point I have him by at least two cars. I slow down and he keeps going I thought after being beat he would slow up but he doesn’t. We race again from 100 and take it to 140 and I am all over him constantly letting off if fourth to keep a safe distance.

^ umm i call BS on roll part your race and a bit on the 10mph run >_>

I've ran a 6.0 and seen what they can do and driven one, with ur intake/handheld can tune no way your beating a 6.0 goat off the roll... serousily no lol...

The bike story i guess refer to what stone said X_X

Also 100-140 run i think goat wins there our areo kinda kills us (i've eaten crap to hit 140 mark) it takes a while to get their and when i did it i had bbk intake-brenspeed 93 tune,udps,aluni flywheel with stage 2 clucth...so yea.... >_>

Some of tyhose storys win the bs flag sadly...

Last edited by Solitear; 08-20-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:39 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by WRXtranceformed
Haha well played! Sig worthy~~
Haha, thanks man!

Some of those runs are pretty absurd. I think we all know how those runs went down, one guy was looking for his turn, while the other is downshifting and getting a "kill" lol!

Quick Reply: Raced a 370z