Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Some guys just don't like to be blown

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 09:50 PM
83gtragtop
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ponyxps
lol, glad you liked the comment.
Interesting.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:58 AM
302army187
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by alkemist
...I know that cops occasionally camp this strip, so I'm driving 5 above speed limit to keep it safe ...rush hour...up comes a little Jetta ...I burned him. ... made a fool of him for tailing a mustang GT.... I punched it up his ***. Apparently he didn't like to get blown ... I was already doing red zone ....
quoted to show S197 owner's douche-ness.

dunno if ive ever seen such retarded bull**** loving *** talk out of one post.

btw, when ppl see your car do they go "ZOMG, ITS A MUSTANG GT! SO AWESOME" or is that in your head?

oh yea.... nice kill......... on a jetta....
Old 12-19-2009, 11:06 AM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 302army187
quoted to show S197 owner's douche-ness.

dunno if ive ever seen such retarded bull**** loving *** talk out of one post.

btw, when ppl see your car do they go "ZOMG, ITS A MUSTANG GT! SO AWESOME" or is that in your head?

oh yea.... nice kill......... on a jetta....
Well, I'll step up to the bait on this one. Apparently you think it's ok to tail people and to cut them off, especially when traffic is tight. Situations like those can cause accidents and is annoying because it's some other drivers fault for being an idiot. The other driver should of had respect for the others around him, no matter what they are driving. In this situation, it's like poking a sleeping dragon, annoy it enough and it'll wake up and rip your face right off. What did he expect? The same goes around for me, I'm not going to go mess with a vette in an almost stock GT. I had a long day at work and just wanted to go home and this d-bag rolls around. It's not like I have been planning all day in my head, hmmm, what type of car should I blow out. The Jetta could of taken it whichever way he wanted. I could have been in a rush to go home, but he wanted to play. So that's that. His stupidity, not mine.
Old 12-19-2009, 11:39 AM
CobraSnake
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Kernsx21x
Sounds like he wasn't trying to race but just get through traffic and you were basically riding his ***... no wonder he was a d-bag to you.
X10000
He was tailgating me a good distance out of the city, it's not like I was blocking his way. Then we drove side by side until he decided to cut me off. If he's not going to have any respect, then he gets blown out.
Well then why wasn't this part of your first post? I could understand you acting the way you did if this was true, but i'm pretty sure your just saying this to justify you being an asshat.
Old 12-19-2009, 11:42 AM
CobraSnake
5th Gear Member

Well, I'll step up to the bait on this one. Apparently you think it's ok to tail people and to cut them off, especially when traffic is tight. Situations like those can cause accidents and is annoying because it's some other drivers fault for being an idiot. The other driver should of had respect for the others around him, no matter what they are driving. In this situation, it's like poking a sleeping dragon, annoy it enough and it'll wake up and rip your face right off. What did he expect? The same goes around for me, I'm not going to go mess with a vette in an almost stock GT. I had a long day at work and just wanted to go home and this d-bag rolls around. It's not like I have been planning all day in my head, hmmm, what type of car should I blow out. The Jetta could of taken it whichever way he wanted. I could have been in a rush to go home, but he wanted to play. So that's that. His stupidity, not mine.
once again. It didn't seem like he wanted to play or get "blown out" as you like to put it. Seemed like he was in a hurry and wanted to get somewhere. Then you go be a jackass and go around 2 cars just to "blow him away". Silly jetta thinking he can just drive somewhere fast when theres a mustang GT around. lol.
Old 12-19-2009, 12:36 PM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by CobraSnake
X10000
Well then why wasn't this part of your first post? I could understand you acting the way you did if this was true, but i'm pretty sure your just saying this to justify you being an asshat.
In my original post "up comes a little Jetta on my *** tailing me for a bit."

once again. It didn't seem like he wanted to play or get "blown out" as you like to put it. Seemed like he was in a hurry and wanted to get somewhere. Then you go be a jackass and go around 2 cars just to "blow him away". Silly jetta thinking he can just drive somewhere fast when theres a mustang GT around. lol.
He may have been in a hurry to get somewhere sure, but riding in the backseat of someone's else car isn't going to get them anywhere faster in traffic, it only pisses people off. He had 2 other lanes to tail other people with. Also as I said before, he didn't have to follow me. If he was in his own merry little world of I need to be somewhere at this time, he would of gone and just pranced off. Just because I don't drive fast, doesn't mean I can't and I won't.

Then you go be a jackass
I'm an easy going person, but I CAN be a hot headed woman. When I get pissed off, I really get pissed off.
Old 12-19-2009, 02:34 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

I CAN be a hot headed woman.
Well this explains all the talk about getting blown anyway. And just commenting to the title of the tread. I love to get blown, as often as possible.
Old 12-19-2009, 02:51 PM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
Well this explains all the talk about getting blown anyway. And just commenting to the title of the tread. I love to get blown, as often as possible.
lol

I seen someone's signature, I don't recall who, that had something similar to: nitrous is good.. but I preferred to get blown"

Since I just ran into this section earlier this week, thought I'd make a post. Hence this event was back in summer.

I always seem to attract all the v6 guys, they must not like a girl driving a v8

Last edited by alkemist; 12-19-2009 at 03:31 PM.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:48 AM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

lol, glad you liked the comment.
awesome...now im requesting pics or ban. No chick drives a V8...well there is one on here who broke into the 12's not long ago.

we need more estrogen in this section...so post as many pics as you would like
Old 12-21-2009, 02:24 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

still waiting....

Quick Reply: Some guys just don't like to be blown